Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 510

Author Topic: Amazingly Stupid Things You've Heard People Say  (Read 1001157 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Amazingly Stupid Things You've Heard People Say
« Reply #4770 on: April 30, 2013, 11:49:29 am »

Pull a tissue out of the box, next one pops up. Can't explain that.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4771 on: April 30, 2013, 12:10:11 pm »

Heard a tons of Fox News anchors going with the "I'm not a bigot, I just believe in traditional marriage." Really upset me, what's next?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 12:12:17 pm by Sheb »

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4772 on: April 30, 2013, 12:10:30 pm »

Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.

Actually, me, a high school graduate with no further formal education, and a felon to boot, can, in fact, explain why the tides go in and go out. -.-
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4773 on: April 30, 2013, 12:18:54 pm »

Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.

Actually, me, a high school graduate with no further formal education, and a felon to boot, can, in fact, explain why the tides go in and go out. -.-
Oh what, because the moon sends out some kind of mystical, invisible, so-called "gravity waves" (and yes, I'm using finger quotes) and pulls on all the water in the ocean?

Pfffttt....crazy pot-smoking hippie. Everyone knows that God moves the oceans in and out so Jesus could get fish to multiply to feed the hungry. It's all in the Bible.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4774 on: April 30, 2013, 01:16:19 pm »

"You shouldn't have to feet pet cats... They should be able to hunt for themselves. Always." -An ex. I mean wow, she talks me into keeping 6 after I agreed to 1 extra from my original 2, and then refuses to take care of them? Who does that! I suppose she expects them to empty their own litter boxes too!

Also, catsplosions are real. We couldn't afford to get any of the new ones fixed and they're all female. 30 kittens, here we come!

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4775 on: April 30, 2013, 01:21:49 pm »

To eBay!
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4776 on: April 30, 2013, 03:29:09 pm »

Guys it's not my fault I was a toaster in a past life! I just see bread and get flashbacks to that horrible life I had! Check your privilege guys. Seriously.

I honestly think it's hilarious that there are people who think that they're actually wolves in the bodies of humans. So much so that the wearing of spirit hoods is actually offensive to them. I just cannot believe they want special treatment because of this. I mean, I may be transgender, but that fact alone does not stop me from leading a productive, normal life, nor would being a cat in a human body.

What the hell is a "spirit hood" anyway?

Also, I'm a transabled fat-positive transracial demisexual vegan microwavekin. Check yo' privilege.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 03:34:30 pm by SealyStar »
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4777 on: April 30, 2013, 03:34:55 pm »

What the hell is a "spirit hood" anyway?
I think it's some kind of animal-themed hoodie.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4778 on: April 30, 2013, 03:53:45 pm »

What the hell is a transfat person anyway? A fat guy in a slim body? How does that even make sense?

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4779 on: April 30, 2013, 03:56:06 pm »

What the hell is a transfat person anyway? A fat guy in a slim body? How does that even make sense?
Transfat?
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4780 on: April 30, 2013, 03:56:38 pm »

Transfat?
This was my first thought too.

EDIT: But it's way more likely to be a thin guy in a fat guy's body. Because internet.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4781 on: April 30, 2013, 03:58:33 pm »

Me too, what with that girl describing herself as a transfat activist, I imagined her campaigning against junk food. then I realize she was a delusional self-centered lunatic. (Benn, reading too much Games of Throne, I wanted to throw whore somewhere in there.)

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #4782 on: April 30, 2013, 04:01:30 pm »

Transfat activist means that you don't believe the obvious shit 'scientists' spoon feed us that eating twice as much as a slim guy makes you twice as fat.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4783 on: April 30, 2013, 04:04:25 pm »

Transfat activist means that you don't believe the obvious shit 'scientists' spoon feed us that eating twice as much as a slim guy makes you twice as fat.
As opposed to the Healthists, which reject the elite academic lies that being fat causes health problems. They spread these lies to discriminate against fat people, you see.
No Gods, No Masters.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4784 on: April 30, 2013, 04:04:37 pm »

Someone should make a program to automatically download literally every tweet from @TumblrTXT and upload the text here.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 510