_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1322 1323 [1324] 1325 1326 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5754616 times)

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Waiting for Sodot
« Reply #19845 on: October 26, 2013, 04:44:26 pm »

Alright, thanks. Guess I'll have to do the reprogramming myself once I get it reloaded. Let me know when Steve gets back, I'll head back to grab the software.

IF Steve returns this turn, get the program and head back to the blackship if it's safe to do so.

Otherwise, listen to the AM's response about our foes, wait for calls of injured over the radio
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 04:49:34 pm by Kriellya »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19846 on: October 26, 2013, 05:17:40 pm »

"We've got a camera on the hallway.  Use it, and if they come on the floor, cook em.  There's not that many, and I think we can take them, especially since they'll have to start splitting up.  We're set up at the window.. anyone with a heavy cannon could punch a nice hole in the end of the hallway, giving the gangway crew and the rest of the drones line of sight.  I think we can hold out in here for a bit, at least."  If they set up on other floors, we can kill the bunch here, and start picking off them in small groups."

"Lets try for the door too, if you think you've got the juice.  These suits are pretty heat resistant, so just try to soften it up some.

"On second thought, lets not set the room with no exit on fire."

Help Gorat make a door/hole in floor, etc, with my mace.
examine the walls and floors trying to figure out the best way through them.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 09:36:46 am by Devastator »

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19847 on: October 26, 2013, 05:39:55 pm »

Be in Maurice's splendid care.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19848 on: October 26, 2013, 06:17:40 pm »

Calm down and compose myself, preparing to use my microwave amp. continue to watch, listen, and smell for people trying to slip by in the confusion of the fighting.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19849 on: October 26, 2013, 06:52:56 pm »

((What's with the title, anyways?))

(Not sure if this is what you mean or if you're just being sarcastic, but it's a play on culture and words. The play, Waiting For Godot, is about two characters who are doing just that. Spoiler: Godot never arrives. There's a lot more to it than that, of course, such as subtext about good and evil and morality and so forth, but that's the basic situation. Now, our enemies this mission are Sods. The defending team has been standing around waiting for something to do for forever. So PW changed a letter in the play's title to make a reference to it, as with the exception of the Sods actually showing up at the ship there are some similarities between the two.

Well, some, anyway. This IS the HMRC we're talking about. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19850 on: October 26, 2013, 07:20:09 pm »

(Not sure if this is what you mean or if you're just being sarcastic, but it's a play on culture and words. The play, Waiting For Godot, is about two characters who are doing just that. Spoiler: Godot never arrives. There's a lot more to it than that, of course, such as subtext about good and evil and morality and so forth, but that's the basic situation. Now, our enemies this mission are Sods. The defending team has been standing around waiting for something to do for forever. So PW changed a letter in the play's title to make a reference to it, as with the exception of the Sods actually showing up at the ship there are some similarities between the two.
((I knew it sounded familiar...))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #19851 on: October 26, 2013, 09:39:45 pm »

after quick reevaluation, STEPHEN HAWKING dodges his way over toward the elevator/staircase/whatever that connects the gangway to the sword, in ambushing position. Which is also in cover.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #19852 on: October 26, 2013, 10:11:59 pm »

((just gonna assume Michael Alexander just sat in the sword after the journey on Skyler flight 001))
*hears yelling and warnings* "Well this will be interesting"
move toward the concourse both horizontally and vertically, if possible gain a vantage point on top of the sword or one of the supporting pylons while maintaining a view of the ensuing battle.
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19853 on: October 26, 2013, 10:52:56 pm »

((I caught the waiting for Godot reference, but I didn't catch the 'Sodot' bit. Thanks.))

"Okay, I'm going to head on up, so someone might want to come down and guard the blackship."

Head on up back towards the sword, using vision modes to look for enemies and alerting my teammates to their location as I go. Try for a covered, hidden flanking position. Also, is there a drone guarding the blackship?
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19854 on: October 26, 2013, 11:16:50 pm »

((I caught the waiting for Godot reference, but I didn't catch the 'Sodot' bit. Thanks.))

"Okay, I'm going to head on up, so someone might want to come down and guard the blackship."

Head on up back towards the sword, using vision modes to look for enemies and alerting my teammates to their location as I go. Try for a covered, hidden flanking position. Also, is there a drone guarding the blackship?

(( There is a drone watching the blackship. I'm not sure if guarding is the right word, no AUX rolls were involved :P ))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19855 on: October 27, 2013, 02:17:33 am »

Thomas stands up eventually, sighing a little. He hates being interrupted while watching his possibly comatose girlfriend, but work is work. Except here. Here, it's more of a death warrant.

"May, I'm going to go to where there's been contact. Stay safe, please."

Go defend the ship. Find a nearby piece of terrain that can be used as a snipers post, then scan the targets, looking for anything or anyone unusual.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #19856 on: October 27, 2013, 02:33:09 am »

actually action change:

STEPHEN HAWKING dodges back to the ship, runs up to the AM and says "I NEED TOMAHAWKINGS PLEASE! TO THROW AT MY ENEMIES FACE!"
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #19857 on: October 27, 2013, 02:41:43 am »

((I need to tinker up a blackhole-tipped relativistic cruise missile and call it a "Tomahawking"...))

Anton quickly assesses his situation. It... wasn't particularly good.

"Alright... gotta stay low for a while."

He contacts the defense team again.

"Anton Chernozorov to defense team. Am cut off from the concourse by advancing enemy force. You can fire at will."

Make sure my spot of cover is not in line of fire from the walkway entrance, and keep low. Wait for the shootout to start.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #19858 on: October 27, 2013, 04:08:11 am »

((You made me smile. Fuzzy whatsits xD))

...Little creatures, living out in this area next to man's complex structures. Don't they hear the sounds of war right above them? A hundred or so feet above, perhaps? Rangefinders in this suit aren't that accurate if I fall at a greater speed than 9.8 meters per second.
Feyri looked at Grate over the sound of the rustling creatures in the box, which she held tightly, feeling their little bumps against the side as they scrambled with every half-minute passing.

...Grate seems happier without knowing the reason. It's like the slew of other posts happenings in between everything do not bother him at all with how they're going by.
Everyone seems to be doing well anyway, all without us. At least Grate is happy. I hope Lyra and Jim are safe.

Follow Grate.

"Nice view, isn't it, Grate?"

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19859 on: October 27, 2013, 09:38:17 am »

((Changed my action as setting a room with no exits on fire would be really really dumb.))

Examine the walls and floor trying to figure out the best way through them.
Pages: 1 ... 1322 1323 [1324] 1325 1326 ... 2101