Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 417454 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #3240 on: January 05, 2015, 08:44:32 pm »

Yaos: Chaotic Neutral
Yaos is an interesting case. Initially he was Neutral Evil, but he quickly became Lawful/Neutral/Chaotic Neutral and occasionally Good after some character development and friend-making.

Kinda in set with his death date changes and his sphere changes.

I spent 5E on thermoproofing my greater angels, it says so in tick post.
Just remember; 'Proofing' anything only works up to a point. If a god of Water wants to get in your waterproof temple, he's gonna get in the bloody temple, one way or another. If a God of Fire wants to melt something to slag badly enough to spend Essence on it? It will be melted to slag.

Also, where'd the rest of my essence go?

I went from 26-> 13, but as far as I know I only spent 10, and should be gaining income.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3241 on: January 05, 2015, 08:46:06 pm »

Oh my gosh that chart is hilarious, despite one major mistake. Fusil should have red (yellow at least) lines on all those who voted to silence him, but I guess this is more of a long-term relations type thing.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3242 on: January 05, 2015, 08:46:55 pm »

That sounds like an ideal case where all of Deity 1's (or 2, WLOG) worshippers agree to also worship Deity 2 (or 1, also WLOG), except without considering the inefficiency/worship quality penalty. Something like Deity 1's income increasing to 3E and Deity 2's income increasing to 5E would probably work closer to how it's calculated.
I thought I'd asked this before and you said there was no penalty for worshipper worshipping multiple gods.

Also, gman, honestly, who do you think has the power and motivation to kill you, regardless of knowing whether you're in with the Void?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3243 on: January 05, 2015, 08:57:27 pm »

Motivations I will not presume to know with certainty.

Power... Individually? Maybe Cim. He's too unknown to me to appropriately gauge it.

I'm not arrogant enough to think a group of you can't defeat me but it certainly wouldn't be easy and if Yaos can cheat death so much, I think it's fair to say even beating me, I'd be quite hard to kill.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3244 on: January 05, 2015, 09:09:36 pm »

Exactly. At the very least, you're more trouble than you're worth. And if your eventual plan is to just leave the Bubble entirely so you can eat all you want in your own personal one, I could really care less, honestly. If your plan is to eat everyone in this bubble, on the other hand, you will probably find that everything you ever ate is spilling out from a hole that was not previously there when the Council figures it out.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3245 on: January 05, 2015, 09:23:14 pm »

Just an OOC I still can't talk protip, if you are going to make a solar system, you really should price check it before it kills you.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3246 on: January 05, 2015, 09:27:55 pm »

If your plan is to eat everyone in this bubble, on the other hand, you will probably find that everything you ever ate is spilling out from a hole that was not previously there when the Council figures it out.

Haha, don't worry. I've been in a god game before where a player actually became powerful enough to kill all the other gods. When everyone finally got sick of him and decided to kill him, he actually did die from it. Not because he wasn't strong enough to kill everyone attacking him but because the GM knew the game would end if only one player survived the battle and therefore the GM put story ahead of mechanics. I don't intend to replicate that mistake. At worst, individuals must fear me but the gods overall have little to fear from me making any direct attempts to kill everyone.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3247 on: January 05, 2015, 09:33:18 pm »

Just an OOC I still can't talk protip, if you are going to make a solar system, you really should price check it before it kills you.
Mundane stars are actually stupid-cheap to make. Planets on the other hand are quite expensive if you're trying to make them capable of life. Of course, everything gets more expensive when based on magic, like the star that KI (GM - it is KI not KL) and Neron are making.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3248 on: January 05, 2015, 09:44:22 pm »

Mundane stars are actually stupid-cheap to make. Planets on the other hand are quite expensive if you're trying to make them capable of life. Of course, everything gets more expensive when based on magic, like the star that KI (GM - it is KI not KL) and Neron are making.

Mundane stars are dirt cheep when they are just pictures in the sky. When they are suns with planets around them, magical suns no less, they will probably burn out two weak gods working on them.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3249 on: January 05, 2015, 09:46:27 pm »

Mundane stars are dirt cheep when they are just pictures in the sky. When they are suns with planets around them, magical suns no less, they will probably burn out two weak gods working on them.
Shhhh! Don't say that stuff out loud or it WILL be expensive!

I just thought of something. The Keshan dust ring is supposed to remove the Void's influence from the planet, so does that mean that low-level cantrip Void spells simply don't work?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3250 on: January 05, 2015, 09:48:44 pm »

Together we shall pull it off, And 31 Total Essence with a combined income of 10-15 Essence is not something to be trifled with, Besides if its to expensive we'll just cancel it and wait a few ticks, So don't worry about us, We gots this.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3251 on: January 05, 2015, 09:55:36 pm »

Shhhh! Don't say that stuff out loud or it WILL be expensive!

I just thought of something. The Keshan dust ring is supposed to remove the Void's influence from the planet, so does that mean that low-level cantrip Void spells simply don't work?

Nope, it works way to slowly to avoid something like Void spells.

And maybe I want it to be expensive  :-\.

Together we shall pull it off, And 31 Total Essence with a combined income of 10-15 Essence is not something to be trifled with, Besides if its to expensive we'll just cancel it and wait a few ticks, So don't worry about us, We gots this.

31 isn't a lot of essence. Some single Gods have over 50 now, and even when I am really wounded I have almost that.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3252 on: January 05, 2015, 09:57:08 pm »

One day we'll have more, Either way we're more powerful than most mortals. Anyways speaking of powerful mortals who was the Lich?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3253 on: January 05, 2015, 09:58:01 pm »

The Harbinger of Doom.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3254 on: January 05, 2015, 09:58:54 pm »

One day we'll have more, Either way we're more powerful than most mortals. Anyways speaking of powerful mortals who was the Lich?

A random human girl. Some God killed her Family and influenced her into becoming the Lich for a reason that is currently unknown. All of this was done publicly, a long time ago.

Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 350