Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 96

Author Topic: Strangest Shit Ever  (Read 131178 times)

Mistercheif

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Strangest Shit Ever
« Reply #1095 on: July 16, 2011, 03:18:39 am »

Mistercheif has been content lately.  He has watched a thread get so far derailed that it never left the rails lately.  He was woken up at 4 am to go to California lately now.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: July 16, 2011, 03:49:17 am »

gamerlord visited a thread long ago.
gamerlord revisited a thread recently.
gamerlord's head explodes!

Tharwen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: July 16, 2011, 08:04:32 am »

*Cleans up the messy head-bits*
[Signature]

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: July 16, 2011, 11:05:51 am »

*Giggles at the the phrase 'messy head-bits'.*

Tharwen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: July 16, 2011, 05:29:42 pm »

*Starts throwing the bits at Vorthon*
[Signature]

Alestom

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Scotsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: July 16, 2011, 06:44:28 pm »

*Runs over and punts Tharwen and eats his nose*
If I had my time again, I know Id be a fighting man

In far Malay or Vietnam, Though I am more a lover

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: July 16, 2011, 06:51:45 pm »

*Marvels at Alestom somehow defying the laws of physics.*

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: July 16, 2011, 09:00:02 pm »

ArKFallen has been content lately. He has been saddened by a failing thread recently. He sat in a fine chair recently. He was saddened by family issues recently. He menaces with spikes of hunger.
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: July 16, 2011, 09:14:57 pm »

Karnewarrior has been content lately. He has been saddened by a flailing thread recently. He sat on a fine floor recently. He was saddened by Lack of responses recently. He menaces with spikes of loser.
fixed.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: July 17, 2011, 12:08:10 am »

Eric Blank has been quite content lately. He has been dead lately. He remembered to get pics to share of that cock-statue in his grandparents' house.

!!Eric!!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: July 17, 2011, 12:13:04 am »

Depression... I killed five gold skultullas, got a bunch of stuff, and made some progress in the Spirit Temple, then my game up and froze on me...
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: July 17, 2011, 01:31:17 pm »

Depression... I killed five gold skultullas, got a bunch of stuff, and made some progress in the Spirit Temple, then my game up and froze on me...
Emulator? Because I still got my N64 and it runs as strong as it ever did.

Or are you playing the new 3d one?

jamesadelong

• Bay Watcher
  • 148 Giant Mosquitos won't stop Polar Bear testing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: July 17, 2011, 03:26:57 pm »

Jamesadelong has been quite content lately. He has been accosted by terrible accounting software lately. He slept in a nice bed lately. He had to deal with annoying family members lately. He recieved a fine hat recently. He took joy in the slaughter lately.

A man of average hight with a purile contempt for hard work and an avid distaste for all but vodka and tokay.
Quote from: Oliolli
Quote from: Dohon
Dwarf Fortress: where good advice confuses new players and bad advice makes the Geneva Conventions scream out in pain.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: July 17, 2011, 03:43:51 pm »

From my stay at the thunderegg days festival with my grandparents I collected many fine stone specimens, including white>red rough plume agate and some dark green jasper, and some pale mint-green jasper. Helped the old man that gave me a ride dig a massive chunk of the agate out of the middle of the road, from whence the jasper came. Next year I intend to bring a rock hammer and use what i learned to collect far better specimens that I can cut and shape.
I also spent a long while talking to an older geologist who told me quite a bit about the stones he'd found around this area and even gave me a fist-sized chunk of steely galena. It's apparently some sort of mixture of galena and sphalerite. dark greyish blue with green-brown areas and really shiny bits in it, probably crystals of one of the metals in it.

And of course I took pictures of the dick statue...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

jamesadelong

• Bay Watcher
  • 148 Giant Mosquitos won't stop Polar Bear testing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: July 17, 2011, 04:45:59 pm »

From my stay at the thunderegg days festival with my grandparents I collected many fine stone specimens, including white>red rough plume agate and some dark green jasper, and some pale mint-green jasper. Helped the old man that gave me a ride dig a massive chunk of the agate out of the middle of the road, from whence the jasper came. Next year I intend to bring a rock hammer and use what i learned to collect far better specimens that I can cut and shape.
I also spent a long while talking to an older geologist who told me quite a bit about the stones he'd found around this area and even gave me a fist-sized chunk of steely galena. It's apparently some sort of mixture of galena and sphalerite. dark greyish blue with green-brown areas and really shiny bits in it, probably crystals of one of the metals in it.

And of course I took pictures of the dick statue...

If ever I'm teaching a year 11 - 12 geology class. I fully intend to hand each a copy of dwarf fortress and tell them to go nuts. They will learn... That and I won't actually have to do anything.

Also, dick statue.
Quote from: Oliolli
Quote from: Dohon
Dwarf Fortress: where good advice confuses new players and bad advice makes the Geneva Conventions scream out in pain.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 96