Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 278947 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Toony, that's ENTIRELY nightmarish.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

1. Why is it that my very well setup argument against Mr.Person is ignored for a mass of WIFOM for Webadict?

@Toonyman

MA BRAIN ASPODE!!!!!!!!!

Why are you trying to tunnelvision the town?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

how does asking them to look at you causing the entire TOWN to tunnelvision?

At this point you're just throwing any term that sounds negative.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

how does asking them to look at you causing the entire TOWN to tunnelvision?

At this point you're just throwing any term that sounds negative.

No, the very first time anybody says something that's not about me, you tell them to refocus on me. I don't see why you want to kill other discussions, even if they are somewhat pointless.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

so you believe a somewhat pointless discussion is better than our argument.  Meh to that.

I don't mind if they look at it and say "mr.person is town and here's why."  I'd rather me be right.

Bah, getting back to whether I am scum or not is better.. right now it looks like the town is just running out of steam alltogether.
I KNEW IT!

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

Btw, these people have not posted once all of today:

SHAD0WDump
Eduren
CobaltKobold
Rashilul

Now when you include the folks that are going "OH I don't knooooowwwww" it explains why we're rather stuck.

So to try to keep this thing alive, I'd like EVERYONE to post up and, and state who they suspect most right now.  Put the person in Red or blue if you like but use either color.  That way we can get an idea on how the town is AND it'll get everyone to WAKE UP!

I mean jeesh, a lynch on me is better than an abandoned game, especially after nearly a month of input into it.
I KNEW IT!

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

For the record, my finger is aimed at Mr.Person.  The name is in blue since my vote is already on him and I don't want to make Pandarsenic cry.
I KNEW IT!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

so you believe a somewhat pointless discussion is better than our argument.  Meh to that.

I don't mind if they look at it and say "mr.person is town and here's why."  I'd rather me be right.

Bah, getting back to whether I am scum or not is better.. right now it looks like the town is just running out of steam alltogether.

Considering we're kind of done, yes, I consider the discussion to be more important than everyone's thoughts on me and you.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Ah, I see, I misread it the first time.

Yes, web could easily be scum. But is that your major argument for voting for him?
Aaaaahhh, what is that aroma I smell?

Vector, can't you smell it too? I'm sure it's major WIFOM. Look, it's one thing for SirBayer to do it (I feel icky for using FoS), but when you do this active lurk/WIFOM/passive thing, it's not cool at all, Mephansteras.

So, you're going to get in here and start playing. Kk? Thx.

Org, why didn't you roleblock yesterday?

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

Considering we're kind of done, yes, I consider the discussion to be more important than everyone's thoughts on me and you.

We're not done.  I'm not done with you until you're lynched.

You, meanwhile, haven't said if you still want me dead or not.  Mind declaring it now?
I KNEW IT!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

I still find you suspicious, Dakarian.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

What, exactly, do you find suspicious about him?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We're not done.  I'm not done with you until you're lynched.

You, meanwhile, haven't said if you still want me dead or not.  Mind declaring it now?

Wait, what do you think I'm talking about being done with?

Well, why don't you think about this for a moment. I'm voting you. It's not a random vote. Therefore, I must want you lynched.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile

Ah, I see, I misread it the first time.

Yes, web could easily be scum. But is that your major argument for voting for him?
Aaaaahhh, what is that aroma I smell?

Vector, can't you smell it too? I'm sure it's major WIFOM. Look, it's one thing for SirBayer to do it (I feel icky for using FoS), but when you do this active lurk/WIFOM/passive thing, it's not cool at all, Mephansteras.

So, you're going to get in here and start playing. Kk? Thx.

Org, why didn't you roleblock yesterday?

Well, my vote is already on him, so I don't have much else to do to him other then grill him about what he's doing and why.

I do need to start reading more of these WoTs to make sense of some stuff. I've just had so little time at work lately it's been tough to go through everything in a game this active.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

What, exactly, do you find suspicious about him?
Go find my previous posts, I'm not going to find them for you.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 151