Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 279867 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Reposted to deal with screwtastic quotation tags.

Spoiler: Cleaned-up post (click to show/hide)
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

...? I picked that... to get people to lynch Webadict. I said that. Quite clearly. How would picking that role make me in any way not-wanting-to-lynch-you-ish to Webadict?

And by role, I mean rule.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile

...? I picked that... to get people to lynch Webadict. I said that. Quite clearly. How would picking that role make me in any way not-wanting-to-lynch-you-ish to Webadict?
The effect was that people went "Oh shit, webadict SK transfer" and didn't lynch webadict. You're still low though, because you're not the proximate cause.
Quote from: Vector
That's what think you were saying two or three minutes ago, you attention-grabbing little slimeball?
Yes. Is that a real question? You're being rather...I don't know, it sounds a little like
And yeah, I think we've found scum that doesn't know how to press questions when under fire.

Sadness at the ignoring of emotional hook; an inability to play for sympathy.
I am going to apologize in advance, because I know I didn't probably want to say what I just said to whoever I said it to.  Whoever you really are, I am sorry.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

quote=Vector]That's what think you were saying two or three minutes ago, you attention-grabbing little slimeball?
Yes. Is that a real question? You're being rather...I don't know, it sounds a little like
And yeah, I think we've found scum that doesn't know how to press questions when under fire.

I am going to apologize in advance, because I know I didn't probably want to say what I just said to whoever I said it to.  Whoever you really are, I am sorry.
[/quote]

Part the first.

I find it difficult to believe that you are so much of a moron that you CANNOT EVEN REMEMBER WHAT YOU WERE SAYING TWO MINUTES AGO.  OR MAYBE YOU'RE BEING INCONSISTENT BECAUSE YOU'RE SCUM.

Part the second.

Don't bring up currently-running Mafia games.  Imbecile.

Part the third.

I was trying not to hurt your feelings, you idiot.  You're not supposed to feel sorry for me.  You're not supposed to ask "Aww, Vector, why do you apologize all the time?"  You're supposed to come eat me with the knowledge that this is a game and that both of us have agreed to be eaten in this manner.

The fact that you are throwing such up in my face as though it were anything but an attempt to be kind confuses and infuriates me.

Part the fourth.

You may think you can pass over your little emotional ploy, but you cannot.  Scumbucket.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile

You mangled the quote tags again.
That's what think you were saying two or three minutes ago, you attention-grabbing little slimeball?

Part the first.

I find it difficult to believe that you are so much of a moron that you CANNOT EVEN REMEMBER WHAT YOU WERE SAYING TWO MINUTES AGO.  OR MAYBE YOU'RE BEING INCONSISTENT BECAUSE YOU'RE SCUM.
I had a headache. It was solved with the power of CAFFEINE.

I was trying not to hurt your feelings, you idiot.
ERROR INCONSISTENT
You're supposed to come eat me with the knowledge that this is a game and that both of us have agreed to be eaten in this manner.
That's what I WAS doing. I have a tendency to communicate in very indirect manners in speech, it is somewhat better in writing.

The fact that you are throwing such up in my face as though it were anything but an attempt to be kind confuses and infuriates me.
Good. Confusion is a scumtell.

You may think you can pass over your little emotional ploy, but you cannot.  Scumbucket.
ERROR HYPOCRISY
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

Unvote Dakarian (I think?), vote CobaltKobold, I find you incredibly suspicious at the moment, because the points you're making for Vector's lynch? I'm not seeing them. I don't see hypocrisy, you say you're excused from inconsistency and then call him out for being inconsistent and you say confusion is a scumtell.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Online first time since yesterday, sleeping now and votecount in the morning....
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

What what, Vector and CobaltKobold are fighting in two different mafia games at the same time!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Unvote Dakarian (I think?), vote CobaltKobold, I find you incredibly suspicious at the moment, because the points you're making for Vector's lynch? I'm not seeing them. I don't see hypocrisy, you say you're excused from inconsistency and then call him out for being inconsistent and you say confusion is a scumtell.

SCUMMM----EYYYYY.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

How so?
I've played some mafia.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

You're voting him 'cause Vector said so.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

No, I'm voting him because I find him suspicious.
I've played some mafia.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Part the first.

I had a headache. It was solved with the power of CAFFEINE.

Good for you.  Apparently caffeine also solves scumnesia, am I right?

I was trying not to hurt your feelings, you idiot.
ERROR INCONSISTENT

Hence the "was."

Now I care less than I probably should.

You're supposed to come eat me with the knowledge that this is a game and that both of us have agreed to be eaten in this manner.
That's what I WAS doing. I have a tendency to communicate in very indirect manners in speech, it is somewhat better in writing.

Yeah, okay.  You're just bloody incomprehensible.

Good. Confusion is a scumtell.

Confusion is also a side effect of your indirect speech pattern.

ERROR HYPOCRISY

No error.  You think you can come waltzing out, going "I have a paper from last term!  Ask me about it if you have to... no one asked?" and I'm not going to see you trying to worm into our angry little hearts?  You only get incompletes if something really bad happens...

And you know what?  My apologies are not attempts at emotional appeal.  You can cast them as such, if you like, but I'm well aware that they get annoying fairly quickly.

Scumbucket.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

What what, Vector and CobaltKobold are fighting in two different mafia games at the same time!
So...?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I just thought that was pretty funny.
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 151