Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 278953 times)

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile

Votecount
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Guys, Cheeetar just used a heaping helping of bullshit. He doesn't want to vote CobaltKobold (who he thinks is scum) and instead votes Mephansteras (who he thinks is town). This is as anti-town as it gets. This is not a confirmed townie making game, this is not a kiss Dakarian's ass game, this a lynch the scum game. Cheeetar doesn't want to play the lynch the scum game. He wants to play the scum game. Therefore, I'll unvote Mephansteras and vote Cheeetar.

FoS to anybody who voted Meph to make Dakarian a confirmed townie (Yes, that includes me. I am in fact FoSing myself. I took the vote off, however. I also will not be repeating that mistake. At the time, I forgot to check if this was a PM game or not, so I guess I assumed it was. Reading is tech.)
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

Those who are waiting for a widescan..no, I don't have that.  What I can give is an overall account on how I would attack the situation from here on. 

First off, those who I see as scum enough to be lynched.

CobaltKobold: pushing this attempt to lynch to the point of flexing defenitions, using argument points she doesn't believe in just to 'spite' her attacker, and for overall lack of care of how her argument looks, so long as her argument gets me killed.

Mr.Person: No, I did not forget this one.  Lying about his willingness to hammer, attempting to back off from said willingness, then first becoming defense and, once poked about it, becomes aggressive with very strong claims backed by misremembered information and poor assumptions.

People in need of more pressure:

Meph: Attempting to confirm me is great, but it can still read as a ballsy bluff.  He's a traditional Sideliner, which scum love to hang out in.

Eduren, Org, RedWarrior: when you forget that they are even playing, you know they havn't been in your eyesight well enough.

People in need of a Scan:

Vector, Toony: Not much scrutiny has fallen them (except for the Neruz/Toony issue which turned meh fast). 

Cheeetar: He may have cracked recently, but a scan will be needed to see just how well he cracked and to what alignment.  If he hasn't cracked, more pressure will be needed.

People who have not shown much against them
SirBayer: Newtells up the wazzo means reading him without meta is a mess. 

Web: If he's scum, the tells will have to show later.  I have not seen many after constant fights with him. 

People who need to be replaced.
Rash and Shadowdump

And with that, I've given what I have left to offer.  I'll answer any questions anyone has, but I've now said all I have.  I don't believe there's much more that we can gain from this day.  Unless someone can come in to prove me wrong about that, its time to get into a form of agreement.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: unofficial votecount. use at own risk
8 to lynch
Dakarian[2]: Rashilul, , CobaltKobold,
CobaltKobold[5] : Vector, Webadict, SirBayer, Dakarian, Cheeetar,
Mephansteras[4]: Org, Mephansteras, RedWarrior0, Eduren,
Webadict[1]:ToonyMan
Cheeetar[1]:Mr.Person

Still alive: SirBayer, Cheeetar, Dakarian, SHAD0Wdump (INACTIVE, REPLACEMENT NEEDED), Vector, Mr.Person, Mephansteras, Eduren, ToonyMan, Webadict, Org, CobaltKobold, Rashilul, RedWarrior0
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
Tilesets

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

Guys, Cheeetar just used a heaping helping of bullshit. He doesn't want to vote CobaltKobold (who he thinks is scum) and instead votes Mephansteras (who he thinks is town). This is as anti-town as it gets. This is not a confirmed townie making game, this is not a kiss Dakarian's ass game, this a lynch the scum game. Cheeetar doesn't want to play the lynch the scum game. He wants to play the scum game. Therefore, I'll unvote Mephansteras and vote Cheeetar.

FoS to anybody who voted Meph to make Dakarian a confirmed townie (Yes, that includes me. I am in fact FoSing myself. I took the vote off, however. I also will not be repeating that mistake. At the time, I forgot to check if this was a PM game or not, so I guess I assumed it was. Reading is tech.)
I am actually voting Cobalt at the moment. You haven't read the recent posts, have you? I unvoted Cobalt because he wasn't going to get lynched, so I thought I would instead get a confirmed townie by lynching an unconfirmed one, who if was lieing was scum. I'm not going to waste my vote and draw out the day for no reason. I re-voted Cobalt because with Dakarians new evidence of his scumminess, there is a chance people are going to lynch him.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am actually voting Cobalt at the moment. You haven't read the recent posts, have you? I unvoted Cobalt because he wasn't going to get lynched, so I thought I would instead get a confirmed townie by lynching an unconfirmed one, who if was lieing was scum. I'm not going to waste my vote and draw out the day for no reason. I re-voted Cobalt because with Dakarians new evidence of his scumminess, there is a chance people are going to lynch him.

When you said that statement, you weren't voting him. It doesn't matter who else has voted whom, if you think a player is scum, you vote them. Instead of voting who was scum, you voted somebody else. I can't say much for the plan itself, but you faltly said you though CobaltKobold was scum, BUT YOU DIDN'T VOTE HIM! Not voting who you think is scum is, well, scummy. Sure, you voted him later, but at the time, you hadn't.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

If I had remained voting for him when people thought he wasn't scum, I would be wasting my vote and delaying the game. I thought Cobalt was scum, but I also believed lynching Meph would prove Dak as a townie and make his scumhunting trustable, which would be a great asset to the town. I could choose between remaining on Cobalt, while attention was elsewhere, or actually USING my vote to assist in lynching Meph, thereby giving the town a confirmed townie.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Sleeping now.)
Tilesets

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

8 to lynch
Dakarian [2]: Rashilul, CobaltKobold
CobaltKobold [5]: Vector, Webadict, SirBayer, Dakarian, Cheeetar
Mephansteras [4]: Org, Mephansteras, RedWarrior0, Eduren
Webadict [1]: ToonyMan
Cheeetar [1]: Mr.Person

Still alive: SirBayer, Cheeetar, Dakarian, SHAD0Wdump (INACTIVE, REPLACEMENT NEEDED), Vector, Mr.Person, Mephansteras, Eduren, ToonyMan, Webadict, Org, CobaltKobold, Rashilul, RedWarrior0
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If I had remained voting for him when people thought he wasn't scum, I would be wasting my vote and delaying the game. I thought Cobalt was scum, but I also believed lynching Meph would prove Dak as a townie and make his scumhunting trustable, which would be a great asset to the town. I could choose between remaining on Cobalt, while attention was elsewhere, or actually USING my vote to assist in lynching Meph, thereby giving the town a confirmed townie.

For the last fucking time, this is not a "confirmed townie making game", this is a "lynch the scum" game. Townies want to lynch scum. You did something else. You must be scum.

I don't care if you thought your vote would be wasted. It would NOT be wasted. Nobody's vote is wasted, ever. I'm voting you now because you're scum. Do I care that nobody else is voting you? No. Do I want them to vote you? Yes.

If you're not going to go lynch scum, what's the point of even playing?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

It's Cheeetar and Webadict.
They're scum, 100%.  No going back.

@Cheeetar:

I said CobaltKobold was scum, but that doesn't mean I couldn't switch, you tried to take advantage of that fact and tried to make me lynch Cobalt, but your try had no try left.  Cheeetar and Webadict however, I WILL NOT SWITCH.  They are being obvscum.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

It's Cheeetar and Webadict.
They're scum, 100%.  No going back.

@Cheeetar:

I said CobaltKobold was scum, but that doesn't mean I couldn't switch, you tried to take advantage of that fact and tried to make me lynch Cobalt, but your try had no try left.  Cheeetar and Webadict however, I WILL NOT SWITCH.  They are being obvscum.
Well, you're at least 50% wrong.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

That's a majority man.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

That's a majority man.
Thanks for saying you're majorly wrong.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile

All right, since that plan seems to have collapsed I'll unvote Mephansteras and move my vote back to CobaltKobold. No point in giving us another stalemate.

Org, RedWarrior0, and Eduren. What's your opinion of CobaltKobold?
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 151