Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 89

Author Topic: Mission 18: The final sunset  (Read 170212 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 18: They that dwell within the heat.
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2014, 07:49:04 pm »

"Usually we just wing it. Either that or pump enough firepower in it's direction as we can. Just a tip, follow a vet and you should make it out in with most of your bits attached."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2014, 11:02:20 pm »

Vincent heads to the mission 18 shuttle, and once in, introduces himself "This shuttle for mission 18?" Upon seeing Dubley he adds "Oh hey Dubley, we're on the same mission again?" Vincent then frowns "Hopefully this one isn't as insane as the last one"
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2014, 12:20:59 am »

"Usually we just wing it. Either that or pump enough firepower in it's direction as we can. Just a tip, follow a vet and you should make it out in with most of your bits attached."
"Didn't a group of vets have a lot of problems on that mission to the arctic, though? I keep hearing people talk about it in a rather worried manner. Pardon my lack of manners, though. I am Han Thren, fencer and duellist. This tesla saber sounded like it could be fun, so I bought it. Right now, I just hope it's useful where we're going. Wherever that is."

((Yes, Han is talkative. He is now my outlet for rambling and semi-nonsensical sentences.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2014, 12:40:42 am »

((Wait, there were vets on that mission? There was Stacy, sure, but him and Mesk, really. Or does 2 or more missions count as veteran?))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2014, 12:53:14 am »

Dern climbs in and smiles at the variety of people and their interesting boomtubes.

"I jes got a cuttin' laser for, heh, chopping, and an amp glove for the purposes of hostilities, the initiating of.
So, heh, Morul, right? Whatcha mean by 'dimension hop'"
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2014, 02:26:40 am »

Sambo wanders into the shuttle, deftly displaying his normal wonderful oratory skills:

"Hi fuck-knuckles, I'm Sambo. I usually just shoot shit and punch stuff. Sometimes I punch shit and shoot stuff. Got plenty of ammo for it too. Hang on, I didn't quite mean it like that.... Anyway, I'm pretty handy with most fucken things, so me a hollar if you need anything done. Who's the top brass here anyway?"

Noticing the Chief, Sambo says:
"Let's hope the bodge job you did on the laser worked, hey circle-eyes? We might need a bit of extra firepower soonish."
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 02:31:46 am by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2014, 05:22:57 am »

Noticing the Chief, Sambo says:
"Let's hope the bodge job you did on the laser worked, hey circle-eyes? We might need a bit of extra firepower soonish."

"Expect danger, do not expect easy solutions," the Chief says. "Magic may be at work. Use caution in shooting."

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2014, 07:29:41 am »

"And that's the philosophy that usually leads to half the team dying before we even see any enemy contact." Gorat interjects half-joking. Or maybe just quarter-joking. "Either way, remember the mission briefing. We'll be meeting some people who should be able to point us into the right directions, whether the meteor, recent attacks, both, or even more. Assuming of course, that the whole thing isn't some kind of trap. Also, since the briefing mentioned the possibility of a possessor, I caution against touching anything unknown even with your suit gloves. The last time a team I was on had to deal with a possessing entity, that was how it got someone. We had to destroy most of that poor man's body to get the possessor to relinquish him."

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2014, 10:42:38 am »

Hobby prepares to climb aboard the shuttle whilst wearing his bulky Mk.1, he bangs his head on the threshold and nearly drops his helmet from where he had it tucked under one arm.

*clonk* Fuck I mean uh, hi, (ow) this is the Mission 18 shuttle? I'm Hobby Deckard, uh Deckard with an 'A'.

Hobby clutches his head where the metal corner struck him and takes a seat, rubbing the growing lump. He had been frowning softly ever since he woke up from cryo this morning, and it only grew deeper now. He set the helmet down on the empty seat next to him and opened the bag of stuff he got from the AM.

I've got a chemical cutting torch, an emergency medikit, and.. That's it. No deathtubes, so that's kind of sad. I'm not a particularly good shot anyways. Um, what are we doing anyways? "Missions"?

((I'm just roleplaying confusion because I just fell out of cryo a few minutes ago so please don't fall over yourselves to send me PMs and links to the wiki and explain at length how the game works because there's been plenty of that already and regardless, I've played before, so plz.. :S))
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 10:45:52 am by GUNINANRUNIN »

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2014, 10:56:12 am »

Kai ducks into the shuttle and sits down.

H-hello. I'm Kai. L-looks like I'm with you.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2014, 11:00:30 am »

Hobby waves at Kai and smiles weakly, then goes back to staring nervously at the other more dangerous-looking people.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2014, 01:04:56 pm »

((Hey PW, do other people see me as a skeleton too? If so, this will be fun. If not, I'll have to edit this post.))

Jason opens the door of the shuttle, stepping through and into the interior. "Well damn, I guess this is the party shuttle, huh? This is the one for Mission 18, right?" He double-checks to make sure he is on the right shuttle before finding an empty seat. Looking around and spotting Vincent and Dubley, he offers them a wave with a skeletal hand under the shroud. "Hope this goes better than Mission 15. We don't have Mesk here to save our asses this time." He comments.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2014, 01:33:42 pm »

"Hey Jason. Yeah I'm really hoping this isn't another mission 15... Uhh, what happened?"
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2014, 01:43:53 pm »

Sounds like it'd probably better if I researched this ominous Mission 15 now rather than later. Gorat thinks to himself, typing away at his wristpad. He also checks what the team has in terms of provisions.

Send Steve a request for a summary of mission 15. Also, check what we have in terms of provisions - food, water and all that.

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2014, 02:18:47 pm »

"The Doc showed me this new diet pill. It works really well." Jason joked. "Actually, I just bought the mask and shroud from Nyars. I put it on and it made me a skeleton. I'm hoping if I break something and it stays under the shroud, I can just reattach it and I should be good. Oh, and I got a Microwave Amp too."
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 02:54:31 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 89