Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1192844 times)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 86 My spell is the one that will pierce the heavens
« Reply #1815 on: May 27, 2015, 08:06:47 pm »

((an acceleration elemental actually......that sounds lethal. just shove your hand of kinetic energy into someones chest and accelerate there in heart all directions, ripping it apart))
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: May 27, 2015, 08:07:51 pm »

((That is not a final form. With a few more essences... Awesome Fiery Vulpine Death Rapper With Scimitar Arms more likely. But yeah. I'm going to be depressed if I don't at least kill Jase.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: May 27, 2015, 08:15:48 pm »

"Oh dear. At's gonna be a problem. Makin' some back-up essences might be a good idea. Too many 'a us mages. Ne'er a good sign, that."
Make 2 more essences.
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: May 27, 2015, 08:39:59 pm »

((an acceleration elemental actually......that sounds lethal. just shove your hand of kinetic energy into someones chest and accelerate there in heart all directions, ripping it apart))
((Not only would I have to roll at least double 6's for that, but failing the roll would likely destroy my own hand.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: May 28, 2015, 12:14:22 am »

Dwen heard the explosion and looked, in its direction, and promptly decided to avoid it, what these people need is a proper tavern, too bad there is no wood worker to help me whip the tree shop into shape.

create a solid alcohol sign on the tree shop saying- "New Tavern/Shop, Help Wanted". Also sell alcohol to anyone who wants it, one trinket/essence/minion for an equal value of drinks/alcohol related item, summon an alcohol element to clear all the spikes.

((james will not be happy with the))
((James is happy with thee. Welcome to the shop. Keep doing what you're doing.
It's the tree that won't be happy.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: May 28, 2015, 01:00:12 am »

Dwen heard the explosion and looked, in its direction, and promptly decided to avoid it, what these people need is a proper tavern, too bad there is no wood worker to help me whip the tree shop into shape.

create a solid alcohol sign on the tree shop saying- "New Tavern/Shop, Help Wanted". Also sell alcohol to anyone who wants it, one trinket/essence/minion for an equal value of drinks/alcohol related item, summon an alcohol element to clear all the spikes.

((james will not be happy with the))
((Now I'm really starting to regret not reading all of this.))
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: May 28, 2015, 05:47:30 am »

((Not only would I have to roll at least double 6's for that, but failing the roll would likely destroy my own hand.))
((I said lethal, not safe))
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: May 28, 2015, 07:08:07 am »

((DreamerGhost, mind setting up a new poll for "what will happen in the fight between None and Jase+Crimson?"))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: May 28, 2015, 09:17:55 am »

((If you think up the options for the poll, sure. I'd do it but it might be a little spoilerish or somone may put too much thought in an option.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: May 28, 2015, 02:25:34 pm »

((<logical argument> <smug face> clothes come through the portal don't they? </smug face> ))

((Ahh, but they do not come on their own now, do they? They come carried by a mage, same goes for knife and barrels and all else you carried over. If any mage could just send whatever they wanted, arena would turn into irradiated soul shard harvesting facility staffed by robots in two turns.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: May 28, 2015, 02:50:54 pm »

((So just have Ice come through the portal and join the deathmatch as a partner. SHENANIGANS INTENSIFY!!! Of course, this may be a hilariously bad idea...))
Generic Arms Race.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: May 28, 2015, 03:04:13 pm »

((I think it would be possible for a mind mage to fix that, given enough time and essences. The thing has a consciousness, even if your grovesense will be necessary to access it.))

((Come to think of it, I could probably do the job, in a sort of roundabout way. Wouldn't vouch for the reliability of my solutions, though.))

((On a side note, what's the price tag for that stone of eldritch choir? I have a few ideas on how to make use of it, hopefully without driving myself insane.))

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: May 28, 2015, 03:09:43 pm »

((So just have Ice come through the portal and join the deathmatch as a partner. SHENANIGANS INTENSIFY!!! Of course, this may be a hilariously bad idea...))

Go ahead. It's not like it would be in any way imbalanced to have two characters running around.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: May 28, 2015, 03:38:49 pm »

((Speaking of which... I was going to have None attempt to bring No into his body...))
Generic Arms Race.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: May 28, 2015, 04:04:30 pm »

((Speaking of which... I was going to have None attempt to bring No into his body...))

((I am treating Awesome afinity as something that would be named "Holy" in your average rpg/jrpg, except without healing part. Turn incoming in 5 mins.))

I don't think that would work, regardless of GM rulings. None may be capable of delaying death via elemental form, but by no means is he proficient enough to bring back the dead.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 04:19:52 pm by Whisperling »
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 506