Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1192786 times)

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 116 Essence wizardly russian roulette
« Reply #2865 on: September 14, 2015, 03:24:27 am »

((How's the council?))
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2866 on: September 14, 2015, 03:34:41 am »

((I'm gonna post a thing for Jase tomorrow both for his project and maybe an IC push to make a council.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: September 14, 2015, 04:16:14 am »

((Where are the bees? If they are still there - I left for the lake, as was mentioned. Also, can you modify demon's sheet to include name and shard-induced regeneration?))

((Bees kamikazed into Jonas. Done.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: September 14, 2015, 04:48:56 am »

Rekindle magical life in my staff. Its top should form a nice bush of leaves and flowers and bottom should form a sharp spike. Use 3 +1/+1 essenses.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2869 on: September 14, 2015, 05:03:14 am »

Seeing a big group of mages gathered beside the portal, Kahel couldn't help but smile to himself. He was right, after all! Hopefully, Xazoliomuhr would finish his task soon and join, but he was not needed now...

Looking around, Kahel suddenly noticed a movement of overheated air. Damn, how could he forget about the shield!

Speed up to the council. Either put shield to sleep or make it expire. Two essences.

((I deem that I'll arrive mostly on time to hear what Jase has to propose.))
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 05:05:25 am by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: September 14, 2015, 05:42:01 am »

((That was Crimson's, and it's an animate lance now.))

Thats ok. War lances technically are considered blades.
"Well that was unexpected. Of course I still sense the soul of many a blade within this ball. I wonder if this means if this ball is composed of an infinite amount of blades pointing outward from the center arranged in 13 sections, the amount of mages here. In other words, could it be that whatever interferred with my spell channelled a certain amount of power from each of the mages including myself into this sword. I think that merrits a blade naming. *Not a Magic Action/takes no time at all*. Oh sword soul of many shards, I name thee BLADECUPINE. I reforge thee, and curve thy spike away from my head so that mine blade doth not strike me dead."
And I Dull Thy Blade Tip that doth face myself into a spiky blade handel where my hand may dweleth.

(Make all points on the sphere but 1 move so that they are not facing me and as for the one left facing me increase its blade size slightly and then move its blade powers to another sub blade thus turning it into the handel of Bladecupine.)
-1 Mod Transform
-1 specific

"Hey Crimson, may I buy that emotion lance off of you. I'll pay you in shards."(Everything siad here is said in Monotone. Skelliborn has lost all emotion after seeing person after person die in battle.)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 06:06:15 pm by star2wars3 »
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #2871 on: September 14, 2015, 06:05:57 am »

I'm recommending that if someone didn't post their turns, they follow this ruleset:
If damagecauseseen=true
      If damagecause: projectile=false
         attack
      else
      run
If damage=0
   If abletoheal=true
      heal
else
2 essences
Here. This means someone who doesn't post don't have to worry about thingies that attack him or essences, but he could aggravate(attack) a dragon, heal wrongly, run from a arrow into a barrage of arrows, and other shenanigans.
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

thegamemaster1234

• Bay Watcher
  • [LINUX_USER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2872 on: September 14, 2015, 06:28:17 am »

"Gah! Rotten luck! Perhaps this may be of use to me after all, however... though the ultimate plan must be saved for a later time. (maniacal laughter)"
Animate my mechanical arm, using four +1/+1 essences. Then reconstruct its insides (not a spell; using the animation).
((I knew my luck would run out on me eventually, but a (broken) mechanical arm? On a roll of 2?!))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2873 on: September 14, 2015, 06:30:08 am »

I'm recommending that if someone didn't post their turns, they follow this ruleset:
If damagecauseseen=true
      If damagecause: projectile=false
         attack
      else
      run
If damage=0
   If abletoheal=true
      heal
else
2 essences
Here. This means someone who doesn't post don't have to worry about thingies that attack him or essences, but he could aggravate(attack) a dragon, heal wrongly, run from a arrow into a barrage of arrows, and other shenanigans.

You wanna make the GM play the game for you? Like Progress Quest on forums?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: September 14, 2015, 06:36:10 am »

I still want to play the game by posting here.
The others that do not post here...
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2875 on: September 14, 2015, 06:54:25 am »

((DG's workload is large enough with 21 players.))

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: September 14, 2015, 07:01:50 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"I'm sorry but this particular weapon is not for sale. Also, I'm pretty sure it does not react to emotion. Though I once did have such a weapon, before that ice dragon, I'm pretty sure that it did not react to emotions anymore. I've never been able to use that history of my weapon once in proper combat so the other mages shouldn't know about it. And I believe you've only just arrived as well here so perhaps, you heard it from Jase?

...Well, never mind the details. What you're talking about was the force sword that once covered my former metal right arm. It's already long gone. If you want, I could probably make a weapon for you though with the upcoming council and the number of people around, it'll have to wait. Main reason though would be me not wanting to cause an accidental explosion in such a crowded place."

((DG's workload is large enough with 21 players.))

((We're all currently gathering in one place so writing a turn should be a little bit easier for now. Still, 21 players definitely is a lot.))
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 07:06:46 am by Crimson »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2877 on: September 14, 2015, 08:04:35 am »

Seeing a big group of mages gathered beside the portal, Kahel couldn't help but smile to himself. He was right, after all! Hopefully, Xazoliomuhr would finish his task soon and join, but he was not needed now...

Looking around, Kahel suddenly noticed a movement of overheated air. Damn, how could he forget about the shield!

Speed up to the council. Either put shield to sleep or make it expire. Two essences.

((I deem that I'll arrive mostly on time to hear what Jase has to propose.))
Don't forget to finish off Jonas.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

thegamemaster1234

• Bay Watcher
  • [LINUX_USER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: September 14, 2015, 09:30:55 am »

"Well that was unexpected. Of course I still sense the soul of many a blade within this ball. I wonder if this means if this ball is composed of an infinite amount of blades pointing outward from the center arranged in 13 sections, the amount of mages here. In other words, could it be that whatever interferred with my spell channelled a certain amount of power from each of the mages including myself into this sword. I think that merrits a blade naming. *Not a Magic Action/takes no time at all*. Oh sword soul of many shards, I name thee BLADECUPINE. I reforge thee, and curve thy spike away from my head so that mine blade doth not strike me dead."
And I Dull Thy Blade Tip that doth face myself into a spiky blade handel where my hand may dweleth.
While this text is great, it's best if you at least bold your actions. You could also repeat your intended actions in bold after your character's speech in plain text.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: September 14, 2015, 09:36:33 am »

"Bloody useless..."

ancano suddently senses multiple powah auras

"It's the humans! Must be a conspiracy! I'm out of this!"

Travel towards the lava place and craft two essences. I want to fight some guy, but not ten of them on steroids!
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 506