Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1192760 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 125 I have waited so long for this to happen.
« Reply #3480 on: October 26, 2015, 11:44:43 am »

Cast mass heal. All non-chaos essences. Have it be a multi-turn mass heal if the spell's powerful enough.
Swim up and regain my sight and bearings. Transform the omnicube into a mining drill and drill through the wall.
None of this counts as attacking so make 2 essences.

Grundar: protect James.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 06:53:37 am by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

_Shinju_

• Bay Watcher
  • I drink and I forget things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3481 on: October 26, 2015, 12:12:22 pm »

i make the acidic alcohol absencent and pray to Isis for help
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 05:58:17 pm by _Shinju_ »

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3482 on: October 26, 2015, 12:21:43 pm »

I will do three things this turn in this order.
1. Cast a spell to fortify the block, hopefully using a modifier to make this action occur quicker than usual.

2. Pray to the God of alcohol and acid asking for a boon, I think me dropping a bunch of acidic alcohol on mages qualifies me for this, (luck aura will help me)

3. Cast a spell using the new boon to turn the acidic alcohol anti magical and allow the anti-hostile stuff to affect the inside of the council chamber.

Also create 3 essences.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 11:05:36 am by fillipk »
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3483 on: October 26, 2015, 12:59:25 pm »

((Makes me wonder, is there anyone who didn't modify systems or add some of their own on tower creation spell?))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #3484 on: October 26, 2015, 01:05:51 pm »

((All I added was some decoration ))
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 01:37:46 pm by endlessblaze »
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3485 on: October 26, 2015, 01:25:57 pm »

((Makes me wonder, is there anyone who didn't modify systems or add some of their own on tower creation spell?))
You wouldn't say that if you knew that you didn't add some modifications of your own. So- what were your modifications?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3486 on: October 26, 2015, 02:36:06 pm »

You wouldn't say that if you knew that you didn't add some modifications of your own. So- what were your modifications?
((You'll see. Maybe it even does something.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3487 on: October 26, 2015, 04:28:53 pm »

Skelliborn
Action: enchant Vortex  Bane so that it constantly absorbs all alcohol and acid within a 7 meter range.(the absorbed acid-alcohol is then used to power up the blade
Use all non-chaotic essences.
Mod specific -1

After this is done walk around the room trying to rescue survivors.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3488 on: October 26, 2015, 05:29:31 pm »

((I'm gone for a while and another page was quickly added. For now, I'm still thinking of what to do here with all this mess.))

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3489 on: October 26, 2015, 05:45:34 pm »

((Kill everyone in the chamber, win the game.))
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3490 on: October 26, 2015, 06:10:16 pm »

((But isn't the mind wipe field back on?))
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3491 on: October 26, 2015, 06:24:54 pm »

((Kill everyone in the chamber, win the game.))
I don't know of he has the raw power to do that. Unless he too buttresses the acid wall (perhaps with a force wall), he can't really do much in the way of mass murder. Explosions are going to harm him almost as much as they'll harm others, Force is mostly focused on crafting and single target damage, and one puncture in his forcefield means that he is almost as mortal as the rest of you. Being made of metal only gives him a +1 to his end rolls- he's still in quite a bit of danger.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #3492 on: October 26, 2015, 06:31:22 pm »

((waitttt a seconded.......the castle is animate right? why don't we just force the walls to crush dwen?))
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3493 on: October 26, 2015, 07:22:02 pm »

((waitttt a seconded.......the castle is animate right? why don't we just force the walls to crush dwen?))
The anti-hostility field prevents us from doing so. However, if Jase gives me the fortress-control tablet, I have an idea on how to bypass it.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3494 on: October 26, 2015, 08:10:54 pm »

Just make the castle do it while you're still in the acid. The acid at least weakens the castle's magic.
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 506