Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19

Author Topic: Unsanity - Everything Goes  (Read 35209 times)

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 11
« Reply #150 on: April 10, 2017, 01:41:10 am »

Seeing that it is getting close to noon and we did not have breakfast, Mathel starts roasting remaining raw fish and handing them to the assembling army.

He also eats one roasted fish himself.

Sceramy ghost, have a spear.

Mathel hands the stone spear to AAAAAAAAA.

Mister King, when are we going to attack this beast? We have been sitting on your lawn preparing for hours.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 10, 2017, 06:27:31 am »

(How big is this dinosaur again, its like the size of a small elephant, right. It's not that large, why is it so intimidating, again?)

I think it's the bunny ears. They're really very scary.

Snarl. When the robot climbs on me, crush him against a wall.
You're welcome.

Anyway...I adopt a relatively young cat, with either black, grey, or white fur. Then, return home, and pick the lock with a hairpin, and finish up the potion.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 10, 2017, 08:30:03 am »

Frank employs his old man skills to cause impossible computer problems in the MedBot's code,
that he would normally call for a youth to solve.

"What fangled device is this? Those whippersnappers, always trying to confuse me...! I'll show them!"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 10, 2017, 10:34:53 am »

((Lorethazu is an eldritch being. Until a very powerful summoning ritual(requiring a very large cult and a few other ingredients(an Orb of Stalwart, Dragon's Blood Orchid Extract)) is used, all he can do is channel power to his cultists, allowing rituals to work and "spells" to be cast.))

Begin the ritual... wait. Eta on turning back to human? Once human, begin the ritual!
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ufo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 11, 2017, 01:20:42 pm »

(backty back)
begin rock analisys

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 12, 2017, 11:58:33 pm »

Prepare for dino-killing. Scream incomprehensibly.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 13, 2017, 08:03:28 am »

tell Harold not to worry about it, and redistribute the spears from the gangsters to the farmers.  Time to hunt a dinosaur!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 12
« Reply #157 on: April 14, 2017, 02:46:23 am »

Looks like it happens to be 11:20 this time. Sorry Bartholomew. Also yeah I sort of forgot that Sastrei isn't all that big at some point. They're still large, but I guess there are bigger carnivorous dinosaurs.

"THREAT HAS BEEN DETECTED, IT WILL SUBDUED, WAIT MOMENTARILY"
Actually utilize my metal hands and get on top of the dinosaur, try stabbing it with a lot a huge amount of sedatives, point the needles on the creatures throat, especially the underside of the throat.
Snarl. When the robot climbs on me, crush him against a wall. If he doesn't climb on me, bite his legs off.
Frank employs his old man skills to cause impossible computer problems in the MedBot's code,
that he would normally call for a youth to solve.

"What fangled device is this? Those whippersnappers, always trying to confuse me...! I'll show them!"
Quote from:
Help?

[8v10] Psyche Bot tries to grab onto Sastrei's back, but the dinosaur gets the upper hand!

[8v6] He counters by slamming the robot into a nearby wall!

[3v8] Frank tries to confuse the robot, but his old man blabbering doesn't cause any logical faults in the hospital leader's code!

Seeing that it is getting close to noon and we did not have breakfast, Mathel starts roasting remaining raw fish and handing them to the assembling army. He also eats one roasted fish himself.
Sceramy ghost, have a spear.
Mathel hands the stone spear to AAAAAAAAA.
Mister King, when are we going to attack this beast? We have been sitting on your lawn preparing for hours.
Prepare for dino-killing. Scream incomprehensibly.
tell Harold not to worry about it, and redistribute the spears from the gangsters to the farmers.  Time to hunt a dinosaur!
Quote from: Person
Report in. Look for dinosaur.

Mathel gives the spear he made to AAAAAAAAAAA.

[6] They start cooking up fish, and make a decent meal for the lot. Tasty!

[5] AAAAAAAAAAA gets ready for battle, practicing with their new spear. They're getting the hAAAAAAAAAAAng of it.

[3] King Harlaus redistributes the spears, and the whole group is off in the trucker's car. Most of them have to sit in the flat bed, and it isn't a pleasant ride. In the end, they drive around town, looking for signs of the dinosaur. They find a trail and begin to follow it. It'll take a bit for them to reach their destination.

[8] "Looks like some concerned citizens put together a hunting party. Not sure where they're headed, but I'm going to take a quick look into this movie night situation."

"We've got that handled. Keep following them." "All right then. Artemis out."

Artemis keeps looking for information about Sastrei, and finds the same tracks the group did. All roads lead to hospital, eh?

begin rock analysis

[5] This is actually part of a downed satellite! If you brought it to the right people, you might get a reward...

((Lorethazu is an eldritch being. Until a very powerful summoning ritual(requiring a very large cult and a few other ingredients(an Orb of Stalwart, Dragon's Blood Orchid Extract)) is used, all he can do is channel power to his cultists, allowing rituals to work and "spells" to be cast.))
Begin the ritual... wait. Eta on turning back to human? Once human, begin the ritual!
(It is going to be awhile. Not sure I should have allowed such an extreme potion duration in the first place, but here we are. Honestly, I'm just gonna allow you to begin the ritual anyway, and if luck has it Lorethazu will turn you back.)

[8] The ritual begins in slightly unconventional form, due to the performer's physical states. Bartholomew has the parrot follower lead in speaking, deeming that it might have more effect. That seems to be the case. The group can already feel a slight change in the room. The ritual has just begun however...

Ritual Progress: 30%

I adopt a relatively young cat, with either black, grey, or white fur. Then, return home, and pick the lock with a hairpin, and finish up the potion.

[3] You try to get their attention and adopt a cat. You mostly succeed.

"Oh er, hold on a sec. We'll be right with you. Most of the cats are in that room over there. You seem decent enough, have a look around while we deal with this.

[10] You enter the room. Seems the cat in the entrance isn't the only escapee. The room is... not exactly swarming with cats, but quite a few seem to have escaped their pens. You find a nice looking Russian Blue kitten with green eyes. It takes a while to get it coax it the front of store, and there's a fair bit of paperwork to deal with. You make sure to pick of some food as well. It takes a decent chunk of change, but you have your kitty! What will you name it? (Gonna let you pick gender of the cat in retrospect as well, if you care about that. Otherwise I'll flip a coin.)

Cultists: [6] The followers continue the ritual. They aren't the greatest ritual participants, but it works out despite their form. Ritual Progress: 40%

Harold: [6] Harold understands, and keeps at ready.

Farmer Trio: [5] The farmers are ready, and brandish their new spears.

Gangsters: [5] The gangsters rap about how the crew is totally gonna kick this dino outta town. Morale rises.

Driver: [3] Clearly the truck wasn't meant to have this many people loaded on it. The trip is slow going. Also they arrive at a few too many red lights, which costs the group some time.

Elaine: [10] Elaine gets together a team of 5 various doctors and nurses, and runs to help Psyche Bot. They arrive at the scene as their new boss is thrown through a wall in front of them. Well!

Movie Prep Crew: [9] They make much progress, getting more and more organized as time goes on. A few food stands start to get in on the situation.

Progress: 85%
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 02:50:55 am by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 14, 2017, 03:42:35 am »

Gangsters, you have interesting crossbows. Mind if I take a look?

If the gangsters allow it, Mathel looks at their guns and tries to understand how they work.

If the gangsters do not allow it, Mathel looks sad.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 14, 2017, 10:42:10 am »

Rip PSYCH-BOT's head off and drop it in front of Elaine and her team.

(Hey, maybe your patients will respond better to your treatments without the intimidating body.)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 14, 2017, 10:55:43 am »

Frank forgets what he was doing and wanders off deeper into the hospital. He then remembers he was looking for medical supplies, and resumes the search.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 14, 2017, 11:52:32 am »

"Squeak squeak squeak!"

Spoiler: Translation (click to show/hide)

Ritual continues!
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 14, 2017, 12:15:21 pm »

bah, if I had my horse it would take mere minutes to track this beast. Continue regardless.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 14, 2017, 08:12:41 pm »

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... AAAAAAAAAA?"

Spoiler: TranslAAAAtion (click to show/hide)

Consider how one is to properly cook dinosaur meat.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 14, 2017, 08:52:05 pm »

"TARGET HAS DESIGNATED LETHAL FORCE, PLEASE ACCEPT RESTRAIN BEFORE THE EVENT OF EXTERMINATION".
it's time to hold my ground against abuse against robots, by first moving my leg joints into a standing position... Anyways, deploy my minigun arm to shoot a hail of bullets in the general direction of where Sastrel the dinosaur is.

(Let's see how your dinosaur pride is affected when it's kneeling over in bad and being dissected!)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 11:10:13 pm by Shadowclaw777 »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19