Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

People still read this?

Yep
No
Found this through Hall of Fame

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 90

Author Topic: ROLL TO DODGE THE LAW X: Law of Revolution  (Read 205317 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO DODGE THE LAW X: Law of Revolution
« Reply #1140 on: April 16, 2013, 09:42:31 pm »

Sue God for contempt of court due to stacking the jury1[/sup, prove that he forged the evidence showing the Serpent's bribery2, child neglect and abuse3, various other forms of neglect4, and of course punishing people for not picking one arbitrary set of beliefs5. Also point out that "I Am God" just makes him more responsible for the results of his actions, as He would know exactly what would happen and could fix it with practically zero effort.

Spoiler: Footnotes (click to show/hide)
Those were witnesses, not jury members. Also I'd rather not get into a humongus debate over sin, God and why he doesn't interfere. Also if I had rolled a 4,5, or 6, things would be different.
1. Oh.
2. Fine by me, but IC I'm still suing God.
3. I'd imagine. Here's hoping I do so--wait, what would have happened on a 3?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: April 16, 2013, 09:44:27 pm »

Sue God for contempt of court due to stacking the jury1[/sup, prove that he forged the evidence showing the Serpent's bribery2, child neglect and abuse3, various other forms of neglect4, and of course punishing people for not picking one arbitrary set of beliefs5. Also point out that "I Am God" just makes him more responsible for the results of his actions, as He would know exactly what would happen and could fix it with practically zero effort.

Those were witnesses, not jury members. Also I'd rather not get into a humongus debate over sin, God and why he doesn't interfere. Also if I had rolled a 4,5, or 6, things would be different.
1. Oh.
Wait, why are you suing my IC husband?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: April 16, 2013, 09:46:11 pm »

1. Oh.
Wait, why are you suing my IC husband?

???????????

1. Oh.
Probably you and God get locked in a court battle for years to come. A 1 would have resulted in your incineration or something.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: April 16, 2013, 09:51:38 pm »

YAFB. Don't ask.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: April 16, 2013, 10:04:45 pm »

1. Oh.
Probably you and God get locked in a court battle for years to come. A 1 would have resulted in your incineration or something.
Good to know and well, duh.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: April 17, 2013, 02:00:05 am »

Shoot out dungeon lock.
Head to storage area.
Make sure bunker is nuke- and antimatter- proof.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: April 17, 2013, 10:42:37 am »

Find someone else to be leader. Go with as many people who want to go with me on a spaceship to a diffrent solar system. With a wormhole.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: April 17, 2013, 03:34:54 pm »

>Respawn.
Sure

Sue God for contempt of court due to stacking the jury1, prove that he forged the evidence showing the Serpent's bribery2, child neglect and abuse3, various other forms of neglect4, and of course punishing people for not picking one arbitrary set of beliefs5. Also point out that "I Am God" just makes him more responsible for the results of his actions, as He would know exactly what would happen and could fix it with practically zero effort.

Spoiler: Counter to Footnotes (click to show/hide)
(5) You sue. The judge turns out to be Richard Dawkins, and awards those in hell a bunch of money.

Make an antimatter bomb the size of the sun
(4) Okay.

Shoot out dungeon lock.
Head to storage area.
Make sure bunker is nuke- and antimatter- proof.

(2) You fail again.

Find someone else to be leader. Go with as many people who want to go with me on a spaceship to a diffrent solar system. With a wormhole.
(4) You hand off leadership to the Lancer, aka Onyxjew.
(6) You set off on the 1000 year journey with the wormhole in the cargo compartment of the ship.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: April 17, 2013, 03:40:02 pm »

Repeat action
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: April 17, 2013, 03:40:55 pm »

Use wormhole to speed up journey.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: April 17, 2013, 03:48:31 pm »

>Redirect Tavik's wormhole to the center of the sun.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: April 17, 2013, 04:46:06 pm »

Respawn with my Admiral Hat and Fleet.
Reconstruct pauldrons at proper size.
Enhance fleet
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: April 17, 2013, 05:52:04 pm »

Toss antimatter bomb at Earth
Fly away
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: April 17, 2013, 05:56:38 pm »

Spoiler: Replies (click to show/hide)

Use the money to fund an effort to cover those flaming pits, evict the demons, install better management, and otherwise make Hell not a punishment to anyone who deserves it.
Sig

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: April 17, 2013, 06:55:27 pm »

Spoiler: Replies (click to show/hide)

Use the money to fund an effort to cover those flaming pits, evict the demons, install better management, and otherwise make Hell not a punishment to anyone who deserves it.
Really, (as in I didn't know that) can you give an example of a denomination?
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 90