Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 322 323 [324] 325 326 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1188005 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 147 Possibly good edition
« Reply #4845 on: March 10, 2016, 11:47:39 pm »

Wayfarer was pleased with the hunk of solid force he held. But he had yet more to do before he braved the icy wastes in search of a potential Font of Magic.

Wayfarer magically reshapes(0) his helmet into a mask(-1 or 0(due to making it from material instead of conjuring it)). He uses all of his chaotic essences, and a +1 CMP essence on this task. Afterwards, he makes 4 solid force essences.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4846 on: March 11, 2016, 12:43:55 am »

((Yess! GG, mate, GG.))

Hah! Who's-eeuugh. Who's the best NOW, Henry? Gods damn, that stings...

Chorkinaan takes a defensive stance and prepares to harass Henry to death. If Henry strikes, he parries and/or dodges. If Henry runs, he chases. If Henry attempts to bind his wounds, only then does Chorkinaan directly attempt to draw blood.

((Going for not dying here whilst not allowing Henry to not die.))
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 12:09:40 am by ironsnake345 »
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4847 on: March 11, 2016, 12:44:55 am »

GG

((I mean that sincerely. That was an awesome fight. Well done.))
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4848 on: March 11, 2016, 01:22:44 am »

"Still me..."

((The fight's not done yet. The dice gods' favour is fickle and I may yet regain the advantage.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4849 on: March 11, 2016, 01:36:16 am »

Hrm, not good.

Trying to trap it with with roots (use chaotic +1/+1) and then trying to give it a manual beating.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4850 on: March 11, 2016, 02:41:30 am »

"Still me..."

Let's see you say that when I'm smugly bandaging my new scar and you're bled out and soulless on the ground!

((Hooray for battle banter!))

thegamemaster1234

• Bay Watcher
  • [LINUX_USER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4851 on: March 11, 2016, 09:17:25 am »

Oblivious to the current mage fighting events, Jiksap nears the shore of the lake. The underwater realms were just as dangerous, if not more than, the surface. Being without his dinosaur buddy doesn't help either. Of course, he remembers that he can't go back yet, as his breathing system was built for the sea.

But if he's lucky, that may have been merely a side-effect of having a new system imposed upon his body. He tests the airs...

See if I'm really stuck down here by poking my head above the water a bit. If I'm safe, go looking for Bob. If not, take another crack at lock picking. Another essence afterwards regardless.

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #4852 on: March 11, 2016, 02:32:28 pm »

huh, at least I can probably fix it now

fix my broken leg, since its a bird leg now
I should probably introduce the actual plot soon
7/11 guy, bringer of the apocabeepse. Uplifter of threads. Herald of the hive.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4853 on: March 11, 2016, 05:22:39 pm »

Unparalyze Skelliborn and reel him in. Heal him again for good measure.
"Don't worry about the enchantment, you can give it to someone who needs it more. I have to go. Try to be more careful."

Either this turn or next, activate helicopter mode and fly in a random direction that hopefully leads to Grundar. Try to sense that branch he's holding with my plant sense, probably better than flying at random.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 05:26:27 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #4854 on: March 11, 2016, 09:36:30 pm »

"Looks like i can't do anything with that. Anyone have rubber gloves and can give it to that dude over there?"
2 Essences.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4855 on: March 12, 2016, 03:41:07 pm »

Unparalyze Skelliborn and reel him in. Heal him again for good measure.
"Don't worry about the enchantment, you can give it to someone who needs it more. I have to go. Try to be more careful."

Either this turn or next, activate helicopter mode and fly in a random direction that hopefully leads to Grundar. Try to sense that branch he's holding with my plant sense, probably better than flying at random.
I'll try not to do anything to dangerous.
Skeliborn:

Action:
Meditate on getting unparalyzed.(Not exactly magic but no need to use magic every turn)

((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4856 on: March 12, 2016, 03:54:53 pm »

Three Essences.

"You are are currently under trial, for the UNLAWFUL practice of magic, and for the BLATANT TOYING with the laws of PHYSICS! How, do you PLEAD?"
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Prismatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4857 on: March 12, 2016, 05:40:18 pm »

Xom, having somehow received the stranger's message across the billowing winds, pauses to laugh momentarily before roaring back through the dust clouds:

Law? LAW?! Laws are nothing but synthetic constructs designed to inhibit the naturally chaotic flow of magic and entropy! Who are you to impose such vile perversions of nature on this plane? Law is MEANINGLESS here.

Continue doing stuff. Follow up with essence roulette. Xom cares not for things as trivial as personal safety.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 03:10:55 pm by Prismatic »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4858 on: March 12, 2016, 05:47:17 pm »

Xom, having somehow received the stranger's message across the billowing winds, pauses to laugh momentarily before roaring back through the dust clouds:

Law? LAW?! Laws are nothing but synthetic constructs designed to inhibit the naturally chaotic flow of magic and entropy! Who are you to impose such vile perversions of nature on this plane? Law is MEANINGLESS here.

The Manipulator marks Xom for death.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

thegamemaster1234

• Bay Watcher
  • [LINUX_USER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4859 on: March 12, 2016, 06:04:56 pm »

The Manipulator marks Xom for death.
The God of Machines grinds indifferently. All is but a cog in the grand scheme of the cosmos.
Pages: 1 ... 322 323 [324] 325 326 ... 506