Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

UPDATED Let's Play: Prison Architect and Resonance (Complete)

<< < (4/5) > >>

Calhoun:

--- Quote from: Thendash on September 30, 2012, 10:06:14 pm ---No revelations 2012 for the love of god.

--- End quote ---

You make the prospect so appealing by expressing your discontent. I thought you did well, co-host.

Neonivek:
Besides it isn't like Thendash has to PLAY the game. There are plenty of games that are much more tollerable once you only have to watch them.

I remember when I almost co-hosted... but the person required me to sign up to Somethingawful (It was spontanious) so I didn't and thus didn't.

Anyhow Thendash Co-hosting during a bad game will see if your chemistry can really pull through. The best Duos are ones that play off of eachother or provide something that the other cannot.

Mind you... which one here was Thendash's co-hosting?

Calhoun:
It already happened. The footage is just very dense because we struggled to even get off the ground. That game is very bad, but it is also very difficult. He can't erase the footage that I already have. (Revelations 2012)

Thendash:
We didn't even beat the first episode, we gave up after failing to beat the boss. Also, I don't think I did very well co-hosting at all, that was the night I had to switch to night-shift so my bright idea was to stay up until the next morning and thus was incredibly tired during our play through. That being said, I wouldn't mind co-hosting more games à la the good ole borderlands 1 and portal 2 days.

Neonivek:

--- Quote from: Thendash on October 03, 2012, 11:18:38 pm ---We didn't even beat the first episode, we gave up after failing to beat the boss. Also, I don't think I did very well co-hosting at all, that was the night I had to switch to night-shift so my bright idea was to stay up until the next morning and thus was incredibly tired during our play through. That being said, I wouldn't mind co-hosting more games à la the good ole borderlands 1 and portal 2 days.

--- End quote ---

If a game is VERY hard and you cannot guarentee victory the best thing to do is to do post commentary with a successful run. With possible editing required.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version