Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 323074 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #4590 on: July 30, 2021, 06:25:18 pm »

"Wait, WHAT? Are you taking that lame job? Shiiiiit. Give me the dumb guardian stuff too then, I ain't going to wander alone nor return to those stinkers looking for me."
"A blue blood who chose a questionable path. So be it."
:"Okay, I'll do it! and my wish is to be able to speak with pegasi!"
"A curious way to spend your wish, but it will be done. Your steed will be granted enough strength to be able to withstand the journey ahead as well, same goes for the mount of the other riders. "
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 06:30:12 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4591 on: July 30, 2021, 06:32:52 pm »

:"Tol'ja I didn't have a plan! pffft. If I'm gonna make a wish I might as well spend it on something I can't get without one!"
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 06:34:49 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4592 on: July 30, 2021, 07:31:01 pm »

"Last I checked my blood was as red as can be."

"And what else am I supposed to do? It's not like I have anything better to do. If I can keep on doing the stuff I've been doing and duck out whenever I want? Might as well join up."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4593 on: July 31, 2021, 06:28:11 pm »

"They are talking about me, you brick-headed doofus! I told you before that I am a blue blood-Just don't care about the family business, fuck those guys. And well, I was hoping we could still work together and travel across the seas! But eeehh, guess guardian bullshit it is."
"Whatever, I am wishing for gold anyway. So it isn't like I will be poor by doing this 'hero' thing."
"...Right. I will wait for the other to make their wishes and decide if they will become guardians before we move on. That way I can also prove you I speak the truth."
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 01:06:37 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4594 on: August 02, 2021, 02:37:11 am »

"Uuhhh crap." It was hard to pick something now that an actual god-given wish was staring him in the face. Lycan was most used to fighting after all.

"So do Guardians get to be immortal? Or have eternal life? Or at least just, you know, age without getting old?"

"'Cause I'm fine with dying of old age or fightin', but eatin' dirt from disease or cause my back went out while fightin' would be shit! Harr harr harr!"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4595 on: August 04, 2021, 12:59:14 am »

"I'll take the offer. After all of this, I'm not going to just let that God rampage around."
"Once we leave this prison, you will not be seeing me anymore. So I won't be here to enforce rules upon you, therefore you are free to retire whenever you wish."

Hearing others' words while contemplating about the information just shared, Aura had thoughts of her own.
"I would agree to this," she said way back,"although I would like to warn my nation about the loss of...important people first."

:"I came along on all of this kinda just... riding the wind. Just going with what was happening, and adapting to what I saw, you know? (...)"

Anne was inspiring as always however.
"Now I'm thinking of wishing for the ability to heal others. Regeneration and the ability to teach others how to learn it is always good. Are these workable?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4596 on: August 04, 2021, 12:50:38 pm »

"Guardians must always be fit for combat. So your combat performance will not be lost as time goes on, nor your appearance will change even as you age. Of course that may lead to some very odd situations...but you can still die of old age. However, diseases or your body giving in due to your age won't be things you need to worry about."
"There are only two ways to gain immortality; either you wish for it or you become a full Guardian.
"Now I'm thinking of wishing for the ability to heal others. Regeneration and the ability to teach others how to learn it is always good. Are these workable?"
"I can grant you the gift of healing, however it is a gift. You cannot 'teach' it to others, this magic is above what is currently known by mortals. Even if you somehow could pass it to others, I would not allow such thing, such power must remain limited for the sake of balance."
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 12:52:56 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4597 on: August 04, 2021, 10:05:31 pm »

That was good to hear at least.

"So... what about makin' it so that we all know when someone from the group gets in trouble or needs help and also so we can get there in a snap?"

"I can spend my wish on that, or if that counts as Guardian stuff then just give more power instead."

I mean, it's not like he had a lot in mind. Cash was good but they did get some extra treasure from their adventure and it wasn't like he was planning on settling down somewhere peaceful anytime soon.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4598 on: August 04, 2021, 11:11:59 pm »

"As mentioned before, Guardians will be able to teleport freely, to make sure they will be quick to handle any sort of threat to the continent. So Guardians will be able to alert each other of danger easily, but if you wish more power, it can be granted."
"...But by power, do you mean strength or are you seeking immortality?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4599 on: August 05, 2021, 12:08:59 am »

Kat glanced around at the group, her hand finding Vandertz's as she stood beside him.

"I don't have a wish, not really. I think I found what I wanted along the way. You can give my wish to someone else."
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 02:35:25 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4600 on: August 06, 2021, 02:07:35 am »

"Yeaaa, strength. I'm fine with dying normally, but I wanna make sure that the next time we find that asshole we can finish them."
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 09:59:15 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4601 on: August 08, 2021, 01:15:36 pm »

"I will not allow you to 'hand over' your wish. But if you desire to wish for something that may be beneficial to others, it can be arranged."
"Well...my previous wish doesn't make much sense now, considering what we will be doing so..."
"Screw it! Rebuild Rundum's ruins to make it hospitable again. We will be dealing with a bunch of new folks moving in, so might as well have some room ready for them!"
"So be it. It is unlikely you will be seeing Rundum again, least you choose to visit the other continent and wait for his return, but the strength will be given. The ruins shall be rebuilt as well."
"Hey Kat, if you are taking suggestions, how about healing powers? I mean, you always want to help others, right? So that could come in handy."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4602 on: August 09, 2021, 03:07:35 pm »

"Being a Guardian doesn't mean having to lose our connections with people, right? I can't just leave my brother alone all the time..." Sena still had a family to come back to - she wanted to be assured she could at the least visit. Everything was so overwhelming still, but she was confident she wanted to do what she could; if she hadn't been willing to go all the way, she'd have left with her brother.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4603 on: August 09, 2021, 03:15:35 pm »

"I guess I'll wish for more power, then. If we gotta be able to stop wars from breaking out, it would be nice to have something to back up our words with."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4604 on: August 13, 2021, 02:16:19 am »

"Being a Guardian doesn't mean having to lose our connections with people, right? I can't just leave my brother alone all the time..."
"As mentioned previously, you can still continue with your own activities, as long you also assist others when possible. As long as you don't choose to ascend and become a full guardian, you will be free to do whatever you wish."
"I guess I'll wish for more power, then. If we gotta be able to stop wars from breaking out, it would be nice to have something to back up our words with."
"If it is more power you wish, then it shall be granted. Seraphim, Kaarina, Sena, Prisma and Gordon; make your wishes so we can move on. There is plenty to be done."
"I didn't expect to get a wish, but I will take it! I will also wish for knowledge! I must teach our future generations and also educate our current."
Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309