Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Author Topic: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 15: Justin Bieber Eats Mongol)  (Read 18433 times)

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 13: McPenisPoopButt)
« Reply #150 on: September 09, 2012, 08:14:09 pm »

Bakst will quietly observe. THIS ISN'T STEALTH, IT'S PERCEPTION AND INSTINCT, YAH NITWIT.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 13: McPenisPoopButt)
« Reply #151 on: September 09, 2012, 10:24:12 pm »

'Alright...nothing hostile, wolves or otherwise...Let's just keep at this.'

Proceed in further scouting, keeping in close proximity with my siblings and the Ukrainian, check on then from time to time.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 14: Planet of the Narwhals)
« Reply #152 on: September 10, 2012, 08:14:44 pm »

Ch. 14: Planet of the Narwhals

Arseniy yells out in broken German, "Surrender Nazi scum!" He replies, "I'll kill you with my bare-hands you communist dog!" Arseniy decides to take another shot at him.

(1 vs. 5) He misses the shot, and manages to expose himself to the leader in the process.

(4 vs. 6) A piece of bark fractures over Arseniy's head as the captain shoots at him!

The SS Squad fire at the White Wing.

(1 vs. 5) Their aim is poor, hitting mostly snow.

(2 vs. 1) White Wing counter-fires, hitting a Nazi in the arm!

The White Wing focuses on shooting down the Captain!

(4 vs. 6) They miss him!

(4 vs. 6) No one is hitting anything!

Spoiler: White Wing (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arseniy Sidorov (click to show/hide)

The men set up camp.

Radio base replies: "What support do you need? Planes and Armored Vehicles are already doing the best they can."

Spoiler: Shadow (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Alexi Anisimov (click to show/hide)

Isidore continues scouting in a circular range, checking on his group every so often.

(Perception: 4)

Isidore sees something shiny in the distance. He comes closer and sees it some sort of mobile radio left on the ground. It's metal receptor was causing the shining glare. It looks to still be in working condition.

Spoiler: Mstitele (Avengers) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Isidore Farkas (click to show/hide)

Bakst observes the man inside.

(Perception: 2)

The man inside puts the stuff in the place...uh...it's hard to see from here.

Spoiler: Davion Bakst (click to show/hide)

Adrian makes the Nazi guard his captive and the Otriad hauls him out the back.

(Stealth Roll: 2-1)

As they begin hauling him out of the town, the guard spits the gag out of his mouth. "Help! I'm being kidnapped by bandits!" The Otriad hears footsteps running and getting closer. Hadas mutters, "Shit."

Spoiler: Adrian Maciejewski (click to show/hide)

Nikolai checks Vladmir. "I am fine comrade...just let me rest..."

With this, Nikolai takes the other two soldiers on a scout for anything of interest around the area.

(4)

The Otriad comes upon a group of refugees. At first sight of the Russians, the Jews run away.

Spoiler: Nikolai Vondgas (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 14: Narwhals)
« Reply #153 on: September 10, 2012, 08:16:16 pm »

Check the current radio frequency, then turn it on and listen for any static or conversation, shift to another channel if heard any but memorize the number in which the current one is set.

Continue scouting with a smile.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 10, 2012, 08:21:01 pm »

"We have lost one of our men in an assault on a Nazi squad. We will require more than 5 men to hold of the Nazi assault."
Return transmission, go to sleep.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 10, 2012, 09:31:01 pm »

Bakst will...Well, er...Continue observing, I guess?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 10, 2012, 09:31:50 pm »

Arseniy gets back to his spot and prepares another shot at the captain. Damned may be those nazi dogs, and damned be their own lack of a better aim and fighting abilities.

Fire once more at the captain!
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 10, 2012, 10:17:42 pm »

"Ignore them comrades and let us keep on looking. The Jews are our enemies in the glorious fight agianst the Facists." says to his Otriad.
Contiune searching
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 11, 2012, 11:13:03 pm »

"Ah Shit! Godammit man it's like you want to die!" Shouting at the Nazi Adrian wraps an arm around him and holds him as a human shield.

"We're in serious trouble now boys take cover and get ready for my signal. As for you Mein Squealer, one more word and your family will definitely have some trouble putting your face back together for identification, understand?."

Adrian stands holding the German man  towards the direction of the footsteps and has his Otriad members take cover. If things get violent he will order them to pop up and surprise the men coming after us.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 15: Justin Bieber Easts Mongol)
« Reply #159 on: September 12, 2012, 07:50:34 pm »

Ch. 15: Justin Bieber Eats Mongol

(6 vs. 2) Arseniy hits the Nazi Captain in the neck! He gurgles and goes down!

(6 vs. 2) His squad opens fire on the rest of the Nazis, mowing them down under machine-gun fire! The surviving Nazi runs for it!

Spoiler: White Wing (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arseniy Sidorov (click to show/hide)

"Reinforcements noted. Base out. Good work comrade."

The Otriad sleeps...

They all awaken the next morning at dawn.

Spoiler: Shadow (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Alexi Anisimov (click to show/hide)

Isidore gets mainly static, but one station is playing music. Perhaps something will come on?

(Perception: 1+1)

Scouting provides no new insights.

Spoiler: Mstitele (Avengers) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Isidore Farkas (click to show/hide)

(Perception: 5)

Ah, it seems that there are all sorts of medical cabinets and boxes of supplies all over the room.

As Davion gets the new info, he hears the front door of the building open.

Spoiler: Davion Bakst (click to show/hide)

Adrian takes the guard as a shield, and his party take cover, as 4 other guards come stand in front of him only a few meters away. One of them shouts, "Let the man go and we will not fire or follow you!"

Spoiler: Adrian Maciejewski (click to show/hide)

(Perception: 2)

After a couple hours of searching, nothing of significance is found. It is already noon.

Spoiler: Nikolai Vondgas (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 15: Justin Bieber Eats Mongol)
« Reply #160 on: September 12, 2012, 07:52:12 pm »

Bakst will double around, to view the front door. Of course, try and stay out of sight.

First.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 12, 2012, 08:28:49 pm »

They will return back to base but take a few sticks each. When they get back Nikolai will check on Vladmir and join the others in fortfying the barn.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 13, 2012, 07:28:34 am »

"Take him down!" Arsesniy tells his comrades as he aims down the sights of his mosin nagant rifle once again.

Take the escapee down.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 13, 2012, 07:34:44 am »

Shift the radio channel to something that resembles a communication's frequency, test it's use by speaking in a faux-european accent, one that isn't mine to check on who might be receiving.

Isidore scanned the area, nothing but trees, the occasional shrub and snow. Of the former, they were everywhere. Of the latter, it was everywhere else.

This was getting annoying.

After that, if not receiving a reply, return to my team and that Ukrainian.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 13, 2012, 10:34:34 am »

Alexei didn't really awaken in the morning, because he didn’t really sleep.  His squad, and his home, were both relying on him to stay alert and clear-headed, in order to stop the Nazi assault across Europe. As he walked over to a nearby stream to refresh himself in the water, he found himself lost in his thoughts. He had already failed at least of his responsibilities, and he would be damned if he lost another.  His mind newly refreshed by his determination, and his body refreshed by the streams cool water, he walked back over to the base camp. The squad turned their attention to him as soon as he joined their presence.

“Attention, comrades. Today, we move out for Brest, to set a trap for the Nazis. We will not fight them head on, like last time. We will strike from our namesake, the Shadows. They cannot kill us, if they cannot see us. Now then, we move out in fifteen minutes. Prepare for the march.”

Go to the area of the forest the Nazis plan to attack from. Set traps. Mikhail shall be our lookout. If he sees anything, he is to tell us.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12