Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Author Topic: Zombie Survival (and QWOP!)  (Read 25993 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie Survival (and QWOP!)
« Reply #210 on: November 13, 2011, 01:37:30 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

And go!

Mine is an M4 Sherman with a 105 mm HE cannon and a girl friend from my home city, with enough supplies i think we could do pretty fine :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 13, 2011, 01:49:18 pm »

Nail Bat. I am okay with this.

And I don't text people at all, so I guess im alone.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 13, 2011, 01:52:38 pm »

An old neighbor who has kids about the same age as mine, so we babysit and do playdates and stuff.

A magical bow that sets things on fire.

The survival partner is rather bubbly with very questionable willpower... but appears fairly tall and well-built.  Don't know how she'd do.

I have about an hour of practice with a bow & arrow in my entire lifetime.  Probably going to be an issue.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 13, 2011, 02:05:09 pm »

Last person I texted is a big tough friend of mine who lives in a nearby town. Weapon is the AK-74/2 from STALKER using the more common ammo type. I'd have to get used to firing automatic, but I'm pretty sure the gun would be able to mow down zombies just as easily as it did the bloodsucker that just tried to kill me.
Nothing important here, move along.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 13, 2011, 02:06:41 pm »

My wife, and an elven longsword.

Yeah, we're in trouble. Remind me to try this again after playing as the Pyro in TF2.  Infinite flamethrower FTW.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 13, 2011, 02:21:13 pm »

Yeah, we're in trouble. Remind me to try this again after playing as the Pyro in TF2.  Infinite flamethrower FTW.

The zeds all want to give you flaming hugs!

No one, as I don't text, and a fleet of planetary bombardment platforms that fire volleys of dozens of thermonuclear missiles with boosted radioactive fallout. For some reason this doesn't seem like it will end well.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 13, 2011, 02:28:32 pm »

...I'm really hoping Yu-Gi-Oh cards don't count as weapons in the video games. If they don't, I get to use that mine launcher thing from Ratchet & Clank: Gladiator. At the highest level. If they do I'm forced to hope they're zombies who can play card games.
くコ:彡

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #217 on: November 13, 2011, 02:29:23 pm »

...I'm really hoping Yu-Gi-Oh cards don't count as weapons in the video games. If they don't, I get to use that mine launcher thing from Ratchet & Clank: Gladiator. At the highest level. If they do I'm forced to hope they're zombies who can play card games.

Zombies on motorcycles.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 13, 2011, 02:36:50 pm »

Zombies on motorcycles.
ZOMBIES ON MOTORCYCAAAAALS
くコ:彡

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 13, 2011, 02:46:43 pm »

Let's see... A friend of mine who's also 17 and also probably not in that good shape, or my girlfriend. Don't know which.

An M1 Garand (Caravaneer). Or, if D&D on the Internet counts, either Cure Light Wounds if it counts as a weapon, or a quarterstaff. Although I never actually used the quarterstaff.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 13, 2011, 02:58:52 pm »

Zombies on motorcycles.
ZOMBIES ON MOTORCYCAAAAALS

For AMERICA!

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 13, 2011, 03:20:11 pm »

Lightning magic, or a steel mace, and my brother.

...I guess he can play guitar, at least.
Love, scriver~

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 13, 2011, 03:36:22 pm »

I live in Canada, in the far north, on a farm. The closest civilization is a town ~90 miles south. My father runs a cattle farm, and we have fields upon fields of wheat/alfalfa/lentils. An underground river as well, plus an old-fashioned "Water-wheel" (I know, I forgot the name..) Oh, and don't forget the back-up pump well (Power outages are fairly common here.)

We could survive pretty well. I have my own crossbow (Which is a bitch to use, I mean, it's almost impossible to load it! Thing's hardcore), and a few simple rifles. Bucketloads on munitions although, and lots of stored food. We've always stockpiled things like candles, food, toilet paper, batteries, flashlights, etc etc. We have a strong wood stove and a literal forest surrounding us, plus a surprisingly large amount of game.

I would find myself a shark suit, grab a hunting crossbow, and stay home. I estimate that we could survive about two years on initial resources, and up to half a decade with farming and ranching.

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 13, 2011, 03:38:29 pm »

Let's see... A friend of mine who's also 17 and also probably not in that good shape, or my girlfriend. Don't know which.

An M1 Garand (Caravaneer). Or, if D&D on the Internet counts, either Cure Light Wounds if it counts as a weapon, or a quarterstaff. Although I never actually used the quarterstaff.
So long as they're D&D zombies, you should be good. Otherwise, you might just end up making them stronger.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 13, 2011, 03:42:48 pm »

Lightning magic, or a steel mace, and my brother.

...I guess he can play guitar, at least.

I didn't know we could choose those kind of things!

In this case, I'll take Pope Ratzinger and a few dozens of turn undead scrolls.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16