Dwarf Fortress > DF Modding

Whilst using DFHack object testing arena won't let me create any creature.

(1/3) > >>

PelicanStrapped:
My list is blank,  I begin with a new adventure character with world.  From here I do 'mode set' then I select '3' which is arena controling.  I press alt+y and then k then c, after this I am given a screen saying 'side' 'abort' and 'f' for filter name.  The name filter doesn't do anything I have tried 'DRAGON' or 'DWARF' 'DW' 'D' nothing happens any one able to help I've looked through the wiki.

PelicanStrapped:
Want to bump, no advice on wiki please help!

IncompetentFortressMaker:
This may be because you're switching game mode. Why not use the "Object Testing Arena" option on the main menu? (I may have read this wrong, but I think you're saying you start in adventurer game mode and switch to object testing arena game mode.)

Rumrusher:
oh that's because using dfhack to switch to arena mode reveals that in the other game modes the arena's creature/tree/item list is empty and it requires refilling the arena list with a dfhack script to fix that.

PelicanStrapped:

--- Quote from: Rumrusher on July 01, 2019, 05:12:30 pm ---oh that's because using dfhack to switch to arena mode reveals that in the other game modes the arena's creature/tree/item list is empty and it requires refilling the arena list with a dfhack script to fix that.

--- End quote ---
Thankyou so much i'm on the brink of working this out is their a link to this script or will I need to learn it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version