Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 155

Author Topic: You are a Necromancer! Chapter 2-36 Decisions, Decisions  (Read 666603 times)

Felius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Necromancer! Chapter 2-2
« Reply #1095 on: May 08, 2012, 12:12:08 am »

The plan stands: We tell Omo about the powers the moment it becomes possible to do without absurds risks.
"Why? We're the Good Guys, aren't we?"
"Yes, but that rather hinges on doing certain things and not doing others." - Paraphrased from Discworld.

Felius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: May 18, 2012, 10:23:37 am »

Have this died? Please don't die.
"Why? We're the Good Guys, aren't we?"
"Yes, but that rather hinges on doing certain things and not doing others." - Paraphrased from Discworld.

Deep Waters

• Bay Watcher
  • earth does break the things that we make
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: May 18, 2012, 02:24:31 pm »

Have this died? Please don't die.
^

EDIT: Do we get experience points for necroing this thread? /badjoke
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 02:41:42 pm by Deep Waters »
[23:14:34] <GameMaster> And so (...) a one-armed dwarf and a mage wearing a blanket walk into a tomb.
[23:14:42] <GameMaster> Sadly, that isn't a joke.

[20:42:03] <HailFire> our wizard tower just got smoked by projectile cats from space

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: May 18, 2012, 02:40:12 pm »

I am incredibly glad this thread has been necroed.

Monk! Don't abandon your people. 0n0

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: May 18, 2012, 03:42:56 pm »

Don't leeaaave meeee, monk!

And all these other guys too I guess.

But mainly me!
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: May 18, 2012, 07:42:37 pm »

You don't need me to tell you that this thread is on hiatus, and has been for some time (sorry for the lack of official announcement.) My muse has been intermittently absent, or in a comedic mood unsuited for this story.

You do need me to tell you that this isn't dead- not forever, anyway. I fully intend to continue this. I don't know if that'll be in one month or in six, but it'll get done.

Draigh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: May 19, 2012, 05:27:00 am »

please do pick it up soon?

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: May 25, 2012, 04:34:58 pm »

Eh, may as well make my first necro a reminder of a very interesting story. So whenever you get tired of running your other epic games, monk, just remember that there's this gem to get back to. :D
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: August 08, 2012, 12:01:20 pm »

I made this account just to say:

Please, don't abandon us here with a cliffhanger! Right before we reveal our true nature to Omo, you decide to leave for three months? Not cool, man. It doesn't help that I can't find anything of this quality and type on the Bay12 forums.

I ask only one thing; that if you're going to leave for six months or so, at least resolve the cliffhanger. Please?
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: August 08, 2012, 01:22:00 pm »

Lets do this <3

I'm bringing 2-3 roleplay threads up in commemoration of the RP games that got me to fall in love with this community a year ago... I have a lot of time on my hands now and don't know what to do with myself, since I've been partying and going out on trips a lot yet always find myself with more time to blow, I'm totally up for working on RPs and RPing again. :3

Lets keep Necro'ing this thread, eventually our necro skill will become strong enough to Raise Thread ;-D
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #1105 on: August 08, 2012, 11:35:44 pm »

You know you've got a good thing going when, even after months of inactivity, it still refuses to stay dead.

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: August 09, 2012, 01:50:48 pm »

Forget raise thread; try Raise Monk12

Send him messages and try to tear him away from his Pokemon or whatever he does these days.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: August 09, 2012, 02:10:27 pm »

Forget raise thread; try Raise Monk12

Send him messages and try to tear him away from his Pokemon or whatever he does these days.
Mario Kart Grand Prix, I believe.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: August 09, 2012, 04:11:08 pm »

...He abandoned us for Mario Kart?

>:(

All right, we NEED to get him to resolve his cliffhanger. I mean... Mario Kart? Seriously? That's just disappointing.

Our mission is in place!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: August 09, 2012, 10:51:05 pm »

Well, to be fair, the more analogous drain of time and energy is related to the DMing of my meatspace game of DnD (though the online DnD campaign I'm a player in, the roguelike I'm programming, the aforementioned Mario Kart RTD I'm maintaining, the Pokemon LP I refuse to let die, the Bay12 Blood Bowl League I'm losing in, and a terrible addiction to Pokemon Conquest all take their toll as well. And, y'know, gainful employment and boring things like that.)

That said, I'll reiterate this is not dead. There's been a couple times in the last couple weeks I've wanted to restart it, but I don't want to punch out a couple-four updates and then disappear for another three months, so I'm trying to finish at least one of my other projects first.

I am incredibly glad this thread has been necroed.

Monk! Don't abandon your people. 0n0

Wow, I've been using that emote a lot lately and I completely forgot this is where I picked it up.

You know you've got a good thing going when, even after months of inactivity, it still refuses to stay dead.

It does give me a warm fuzzy feeling, yes. I do believe this has been my most well received project... ever, PRINCESS ABDUCTED notwithstanding. That alone makes it worth coming back to, quite apart from my own enjoyment of it- I must be doing something right, right?
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 155