A or B

A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 15, 2019, 03:31:48 pm

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26

Author Topic: Lousy Gods  (Read 27381 times)

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: Lousy Gods
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2019, 04:27:15 pm »

Name: Imic
Color: Navy
Aspect: Freedom

Dim the light of the Day by removing the constant blinding light, replacing it with a single star of light to brighten the day and give life to the animals and plants. In turn, dot the inside of the flower with smaller stars to ever so slightly brighten the darkness of night.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2019, 04:33:37 pm »

Name: Anuraki
Color: Red
Aspect: Destruction

Erase some of the light the flower produces. Before life must come destruction.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2019, 04:43:47 pm »

Patra creates creatures with no eyes, but good hearing. She hopes these creatures won't be affected by the blinding light.
She also creates some carnivorous plants, since there are no carnivorous animals.
The canivorous plants turn out just fine. They won't wipe out the herbivores, and will grow at a manageable rate.
The blind animals come to life with excellent hearing. Unfortunately, they are all hyper-aggressive carnivores, and quickly establish themselves as the apex creation on this planet.
Dim the light of the Day by removing the constant blinding light, replacing it with a single star of light to brighten the day and give life to the animals and plants. In turn, dot the inside of the flower with smaller stars to ever so slightly brighten the darkness of night.
Erase some of the light the flower produces. Before life must come destruction.
5 against 2

The billions of spotlights in every creatures eyes slowly dim down to a bright sun in the sky. As the petals gently close into the night cycle, the sky remains the bearable dim with countless 'stars.'

Stability: 93%

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2019, 04:51:15 pm »

Coax the remaining herbivores from our initial forays into making life toward evolving better ways to remain quiet, while also developing their eyesight to better gather information that their blind hunters cannot make use of.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2019, 04:54:33 pm »

Try again creating the pseudo-blackhole to secure the flower in it's place
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

MedievalParadox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2019, 04:54:53 pm »

I work on getting my Species into the world, the race known as Humans.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2019, 04:55:21 pm »

Create a fungus that enters a ritualistic relationship with the carnivores. It will use the waste of the carnivores to grow, while giving it so much energy that it no longer needs to hunt as often as before

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2019, 04:56:38 pm »

Name:Diceon
Color: Purple
Aspect: Luck
Start randomly messing with what other gods are doing. For good or bad, depending on what I roll on this handy d-20

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2019, 04:57:12 pm »

We really don't need this.

Name:Diceon
Color: Purple
Aspect: Luck
Start randomly messing with what other gods are doing. For good or bad, depending on what I roll on this handy d-20
Significantly more emphatically, we really don't need this.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2019, 05:13:26 pm »

Try a hand at creating natural disasters to keep the species adapting and evolving. Becoming static means being destroyed in this world.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2019, 06:27:15 pm »

We really don't need this.

I like when weird setting make some kind of sense thus the "not black-hole" being the flower "roots"

Is not supposed to "eat" the flower in case I am being misunderstood.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2019, 06:35:05 pm »

I don't think there is anything for the flower to bump into yet so we don't need to worry about it now. Lets focus on making sure our ecosystem functions stably before adding new objects

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2019, 07:10:32 pm »

Begin the slow, careful crafting of vast mountain ranges, deep oceans, open moors, vast plains, deep caverns, varying temperatures and biomes, and other geographic spices and herbs to the mix with the careful use of plate tectonics, wind, and the occasional volcano when needed. Create a beautiful world to see, explore, and enjoy. If it all goes horribly wrong, try desperately to undo whatever unspeakably catastrophic damage that is done.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2019, 08:11:49 pm »

Coax the remaining herbivores from our initial forays into making life toward evolving better ways to remain quiet, while also developing their eyesight to better gather information that their blind hunters cannot make use of.
Like a sadistic arms race, the herbivores try to beat each other in a game of 'don't go extinct.' Each species that makes the cut causes the rest to die faster, as the hyper-predators go for the easy targets. Soon, only a handful of species remain, while the ones who only needed another generation or two are snuffed from existence.
You give it a little more juice this time, and a little black hole appears. It has the strength of a the worlds strongest vacuume cleaner.
I work on getting my Species into the world, the race known as Humans.
You create a small tribe of humans, and honestly, I can't make it any worse because they live in a quiet place with an extra helping of man-eating plants.
Create a fungus that enters a ritualistic relationship with the carnivores. It will use the waste of the carnivores to grow, while giving it so much energy that it no longer needs to hunt as often as before
Probably the most successful action in reducing the bloodshed so far, the fungi help satiate the apex predators. A single meal can now last them weeks, and all life forms begin trending upwards.
You can roll your own D20, but don't be surprised if you end up getting voted off the island.
Begin the slow, careful crafting of vast mountain ranges, deep oceans, open moors, vast plains, deep caverns, varying temperatures and biomes, and other geographic spices and herbs to the mix with the careful use of plate tectonics, wind, and the occasional volcano when needed. Create a beautiful world to see, explore, and enjoy. If it all goes horribly wrong, try desperately to undo whatever unspeakably catastrophic damage that is done.
You manhage to put just enough energy into this wonderful geographic random number generator. It's a slow process, for mortals, but to the gods it is already starting to look beautiful!
Try a hand at creating natural disasters to keep the species adapting and evolving. Becoming static means being destroyed in this world.
1 (and here I was worried this turn was gonna be boring)
You attempt to create natural disasters, but all you manage to do is create a cosmic one! The very fabric holding this strange universe together rips ever so slightly, and all the gods feel a little off.

Stability: 86%
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 09:28:53 pm by Wozzy »

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2019, 08:25:08 pm »

PTW, will probably join tomorrow.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26