Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 271724 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #1260 on: August 01, 2016, 09:43:52 am »

"Statement: Oh very well. This one will be back shortly."

Leave the poor man's rug alone. Go find something to use as a lid elsewhere. When I've found a lid, go back and put some leeches in the bucket and close it with the lid asap, keeping it tight and closed until I can dump them in the cell room.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: August 01, 2016, 10:41:12 am »

fang. Drink the potion and grit teeth and ready self for side effects
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 12:38:34 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: August 01, 2016, 12:27:58 pm »

Keep working at the monastery until just before I have to leave. Afterwards, take my 75 copper and whatever money I earned, if any, and see if I can buy anything useful (unarmed weaponry, any sort of armor that I could use, or magical baubles that might benefit me) with what little cash I have.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • got it all worked out, don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: August 01, 2016, 02:41:37 pm »

((I'm not literally a demon. That said...))
Hehehehe. Use farseeing to locate the dude who put me in the atrium. Once I've found him, just watch him from the air (flying just like any old crow~) and figure out his routine.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: August 01, 2016, 02:45:20 pm »

Head off to the cafeteria and see if the band's still around. Play a song or two along with whoever's playing even if nobody else is there.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: August 01, 2016, 03:43:43 pm »

Try and find out if my magic has stabilized in a safe place ask for some omega personnel to watch me preferably either someone I know if I can find them or an officer of some sorts.First I'm gonna try and feel for my magic Feel if I feel confident it's stable and then under supervision manifest the healing magic and see if it seems stable then dissipate that and wait a few minutes and try and ascertain my black magics state before trying to manifest it basically stop if I feel pain immediately with the black magic she does not want to mess herself up. 
((Missed it shoulda Known to bold that second part.))
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 03:50:48 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • got it all worked out, don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: August 01, 2016, 03:46:51 pm »

((Or any of your post, for that matter. :P))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: August 02, 2016, 06:33:14 am »

looks like I am not getting enough for mission three, so you guys (Fiddler, Mongo, Clunkers) jump over to one of the other two, and I'll run two missions. I'll update this thread today, and maybe post the two threads before I head to work tonight. Maybe. It's a busy week at work and I am tired :/ So this week might be a bit slow for Omega.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: August 02, 2016, 06:41:45 am »

Mission 2, gotta vary my experience at least a little bit.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: August 02, 2016, 07:37:02 am »

aw, no pirates? Well, I'll go on mission 2 then

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: August 02, 2016, 07:46:05 am »

Mission 2 then. That made it a lot easier a choice.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: August 02, 2016, 03:41:42 pm »

Well, guess I'm joining Mission 2.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: August 03, 2016, 07:02:28 am »

A quick post to tie up loose needs, and then I will write your mission thread intros. This time, you are not being pushed immediately through, so you will still have time to make last minute actions. Nothing fancy, nothing that's going to take three days or require extensive npc interaction. Your leaders don't have time for that.But gathering possessions, introducing yourselves, etc,. can all be done in the mission threads. Of course, if you want to say something to someone on the other thread, do it quickly here.

I shift through plantbeing, bluebell fairy, and water nymph, getting a feel for the forms themselves and for how they react to the different environment.
plantbeing is as you remember, but can't make with the invisible or the super fast here. bluebell is sad indeed, as there are no flowers anywhere in sight. there's an ugly vine, and she gravitates toward it forlornly, singing a mournful song and causing the little fine hairlike thingies that vines project to wriggle deeper into the crevasse it is growing in. Water nymph pants and casts about dramatically, searching for water. Since you know there is water in the kitchen, that's where she heads. there are several other water based sprite types near a large pot of murky water, fanning themselves, and talking about their upcoming missions.

"Statement: Oh very well. This one will be back shortly."

Leave the poor man's rug alone. Go find something to use as a lid elsewhere. When I've found a lid, go back and put some leeches in the bucket and close it with the lid asap, keeping it tight and closed until I can dump them in the cell room.
you find a lid. scoops some leeches, and carry the bucket with lid firmly clamped. A few leeches do get out, and one does crawl up onto your bronze fist, but a bird swoops down, alights, and snatches it up before it has time to wriggle under your finger joints. You toss the bucket into the room, letting the contents spill, and leaving it there, to go and clean up and prep for the mission.

fang. Drink the potion and grit teeth and ready self for side effects
Fang gone, temporary potion of magical effect gained. You don't want to drink it now, but maybe when you get to your destination. You'll need it then.

Keep working at the monastery until just before I have to leave. Afterwards, take my 75 copper and whatever money I earned, if any, and see if I can buy anything useful (unarmed weaponry, any sort of armor that I could use, or magical baubles that might benefit me) with what little cash I have.
That's such a broad list. You could get a String of Discord for your lute. Helps with discordant effects. Unarmed weapons include, priarily, hands, feet, bites, and the like. brass knuckles barely qualify. As for armor, well, check the mission thread and suit up.

((I'm not literally a demon. That said...))
Hehehehe. Use farseeing to locate the dude who put me in the atrium. Once I've found him, just watch him from the air (flying just like any old crow~) and figure out his routine.
Ahd, there he is, walking away from the kitchen with a steaming cup of something, which he drinks from occasionally. He perches on a rock and sits a while, watching the world go by. Or just watching the rocks erode.

Head off to the cafeteria and see if the band's still around. Play a song or two along with whoever's playing even if nobody else is there.
You and Mongo play a tune, and a few people pause in their flurry of pre-mission activities to appreciate it. Someone brings out a pan flute. You check surreptitiously, and are relieved to see that they do not have goat feet.

Try and find out if my magic has stabilized in a safe place ask for some omega personnel to watch me preferably either someone I know if I can find them or an officer of some sorts.First I'm gonna try and feel for my magic Feel if I feel confident it's stable and then under supervision manifest the healing magic and see if it seems stable then dissipate that and wait a few minutes and try and ascertain my black magics state before trying to manifest it basically stop if I feel pain immediately with the black magic she does not want to mess herself up. 
((Missed it shoulda Known to bold that second part.))
Over the days between the missions, you test out your magic a few times. it seems stable, but the longer between using one type and using the other, the less strain it puts on you. You are fully rested and back to "normal." Not ,quite exactlyu like you were before mission, but are we ever?

Look here

Dar, the Eye, Aylia (and Senna), Terrance, Samuel the Drowned, and Noir are gathered along with two others who are identified as a "technician" and a Lieutenant for a briefing on their mission.

Varion, Corvo, Korvash, Solam, Ebony, Fiddler, Mongo, and Clunkers are likewise gathered, and taken to a small, cavelike room, where a stone master-at-arms faces them silently.

((this is so you know who is on what team. I'm about to write the mission intros, the links to which will go into the next post.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 08:03:57 am by Ozarck »

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: August 03, 2016, 08:28:56 am »

I'll take the magic string. I assume it cost all of my copper?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 08:41:50 am by AkumaKasai »
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 194