Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: [MASS EFFECT 1] I'm Cmdr. Shepard and this is my favorite LP on the Citadel  (Read 11070 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: [MASS EFFECT 1] I'm Cmdr. Shepard and this is my favorite LP on the Citadel
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2016, 10:38:44 pm »

Last we left off, Commander Dean Shepard had located the beacon on Eden Prime. The beacon exploded, but not before giving Shepard an apocalyptic vision. Is it a vision of the past, or things yet to come...?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spectres (click to show/hide)

And with that, we're finally free to go around the Citadel... NEXT UPDATE!

Yeah, this ended up being longer than I thought, so I'll finish the rest of the Citadel main story in another post or two. This is a good break-off point anyway.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 10:42:15 pm by itisnotlogical »
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2016, 08:51:08 pm »

Yeaaaaah, Garrus! Your best alien bro...when he isn't in the middle of calibrating something :P

Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2016, 10:16:55 pm »

Last we left off, the Council had defended Saren and rejected our accusations of treachery. However, all is not lost: Barla Von, an agent for the Shadow Broker, may have some information that can help our case...

Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

With the Normandy under his command and ready to begin his mission, Commander Shepard instead decides to hang out on the Citadel for a day or two and do some sidequests.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 11:36:47 pm by itisnotlogical »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Happily: always glad to see another fan of the Elcor. They're such a cool species, both interesting and chill.

Oh, and speaking of tabletop games.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

Question: You have any of the achievements that give you bonuses in new games? Always loved those. Particularly the ones for playing with companion X for Y % of the game. I mean Wrex's gives you FLIPPIN REGENERATION, and the others are pretty awesome too.

Also, enjoy having a coherent story with decent worldbuilding while it lasts, since 2 and 3 forget what the plot was supposed to be and take a space bus to the dark side of Uranus.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 06:03:19 am by BFEL »
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

But I already played the second and third game and really enjoyed them

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

But I already played the second and third game and really enjoyed them
HERESY!!!!

http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=27792
^ QUICKLY, READ THIS FIFTY PART ESSAY ABOUT HOW WRONG YOU ARE AND CHANGE YOUR OPINIONS TO REFLECT MY OWWWWWWWWWN! :P

Also, good pick on the Soldier. It might sound boring, but it's a solid all-round class. Once you get to ME2, you'll love having assault rifles again.
Soldier is best early game, and decent later on. Adept/Sentinel are shitty late game but turn stupidly OP once you get the Bastion specialization. Infiltrator is nice, never got very far with Vanguard. Engineer is shit on a shit sandwich and will stay that way for all the games.

As for ME2 Soldier is boring and shit, always switch my soldiers to vanguard/infiltrator/sentinel.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

I swear I didn't die, no more than seven days will have passed by the time the next update is posted, I just got stuck on a part and then I had to render a video multiple times and then I ate some pies and felt kind of tuckered out from eating so much pies

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

Last time, Shepard learned about volus culture and helped the Consort friendzone a guy.

Now, Shepard heads to the Artemis Tau cluster to find Doctor Liara T'Soni, a Prothean researcher being saught by the traitor Saren...

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

Sorry the update's kinda late, it's been a tough weekend. I meant to do the entire thing on the Normandy as one post, but it's already a day late and this post ran about to the regular length of one of these.

Last time on Mass Effect, we rescued Dr. Liara T'Soni from Saren's mercenary band on Therum. Now, Commander Shepard must debrief his crew, and address their concerns about the deadly mission they're on...

« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 12:39:12 am by itisnotlogical »

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

I always enjoyed Infiltrator -- im in ur base, sniping your geth

Oh, and once you get Liara and Tali with some hefty skill points invested, they can wreck face like you wouldn't believe. Once the shit goes down, bodies are glowing and flying everywhere, Tali's making their shields evaporate and their weapons blow up....I just sit back and pop a cold one and watch the fireworks.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

Last time we left off, Commander Shepard was quashing out SPACE RACISM aboard the Normandy. Now it's time to continue learning everything we can about our crew...

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

Last we left off, Commander Shepard learned more than he would ever have liked to know about the quarian political process.

Back to business at hand, the Normandy heads to Noveria, to investigate sightings of geth on the icy planet...

« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 10:45:14 pm by itisnotlogical »

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2016, 07:38:33 pm »

I love it!
(We'll bang, OK?)
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright
Pages: 1 [2] 3