Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1249 1250 [1251] 1252 1253 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3845803 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette
« Reply #18750 on: February 16, 2014, 12:39:25 am »

Ride Xantalos to glory and freedom.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18751 on: February 16, 2014, 12:51:47 am »

Hope someone draws fanart of this.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18752 on: February 16, 2014, 12:54:27 am »

((May I suggest that now is a good time for Xan to attempt to take control?))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18753 on: February 16, 2014, 12:58:49 am »

((Well maybe, but should I risk it?
Hmm.))
Sig! Onol

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #18754 on: February 16, 2014, 01:04:21 am »

Hope someone draws fanart of this.
Not it.
((Who is Gamerlord's character, anyway? We've got more people than Naruto canon here. >_>))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18755 on: February 16, 2014, 10:54:17 am »

Quickly drag the body out of there; take a few tissue samples with the knife on my way out.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18756 on: February 16, 2014, 10:59:43 am »

climb out of there, then turn around, stand on my hind legs, and extend my forelegs towards Maurice.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #18757 on: February 17, 2014, 12:19:59 pm »

You mind throwing a link to those in your signature or somewhere it can be accessed easily since it will be changing often maybe? In fact..having all this stuff in one tread would be a good idea...Hmmm

I'll put it on the wiki under 'current mission'. Would that suffice?
Added team layout and defense map to wiki under 'current mission'. With the link to the wiki in my sig, that convenient enough?
Good enough for me.

"Move, NOW! You are free to open fire upon direct hostile action! Maurice, Lyra, we'll wait at the top of the shaft, everyone else get to the surface!"

Ready flamethrower, and charge a dynamic bonus to haul everyone up here with my amp if needed.

((And there's your excitement.))
"Move, NOW! You are free to open fire upon direct hostile action! Maurice, Lyra, we'll wait at the top of the shaft, everyone else get to the surface!"

Ready flamethrower, and charge a dynamic bonus to haul everyone up here with my amp if needed.

((And there's your excitement.))

((Morul is outside the biohorror, thanks to Xan. Teal and Felix are the only ones at the top of shaft, I think.))

"Looks like we made it angry."

Flamethrower at the ready, finally use that ±1 Con bonus (that I've had for like a dozen turns now) if the biohorror attacks. Cover Teal and Thaddeus while they haul up our teammates.
Don't kill it if you can! It's too beautiful!

Bravely run away!
Teal gives a stoic sigh. This would've been the perfect time to punt explosives.
Quote from: Teal>Morul
Morul. Gone wild. Danger to world. Permission to evaporate brainchamber?

Haul people. Then flee. Until further notice
Help Teal haul people, then flee along with him
Quickly drag the body out of there; take a few tissue samples with the knife on my way out.
climb out of there, then turn around, stand on my hind legs, and extend my forelegs towards Maurice.

And there was much running and screaming and gnashing of teeth and GMs rolling dice in the background. However, for the sake of everyone not being stuck in here for another month while someone tries dex rolls for a solid week, we're just gonna have you guys get out. Most of you were already out anyways and those not had ropes and quick ways back etc.

Of note however is that the flesh horror doesn't just stay where it is. As you all escape, narrowly avoiding recombining flesh and warping innards, the flesh horror sinks off deeper into the planet, vanishing down into the tunnels and hallways below, leaving a great honeycombed expanse of partially destroyed infrastructure behind it.

I'm sure we'll never see it again.

Anywhoo, you guys should take that Teammate of yours to the infirmary and get into the on ship thread. I wanna get this time skip and murder done soon.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18758 on: February 17, 2014, 12:46:50 pm »

Shuck off passengers when I'm near ship.

Here, crawl to the infirmary or something. I have to look at the spot where it was.

Go off and admire the hole.
Sig! Onol

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #18759 on: February 17, 2014, 12:59:18 pm »

Felix heads back to the ship, and when Xan kicks his passengers off, he grabs Morul and carries him to the infirmary.

(Do we get a levelup for this?)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18760 on: February 17, 2014, 01:04:30 pm »

((You get a "hooray you're not dead!"  Actually, everyone gets a pull from the Magical Mystery Loot Bag soon, so that's something to be excited about.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18761 on: February 17, 2014, 01:59:06 pm »

"Alright. That didn't actually turn out so bad. Mission accomplished."

Crawl/get carried to the infirmirary, and have my injuries treated.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18762 on: February 21, 2014, 08:33:12 am »

((So do we get paid for this, or was our allowance rolled into the 1yr timeskip?))
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18763 on: February 23, 2014, 08:45:28 am »

Get the wounded to the infirmary. Turn in the flesh samples (to the Doctor if Steve's scientists have no need for them).
Keep the cursed knife and give Xantalos one token for it.

Hope you get well soon, Morul.
That knife... it turned out quite useful, if somewhat dangerous. Mind if I keep it? I believe I can put it to good use.

((@Tack Apparently, we don't. Though, to be honest, we didn't really do much, except for talking, and perhaps Piecewise intended it to be this way.
Though I wonder how well this endeavor would have fared should we have gone with the original "Burn them all!" plan...))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 5: #1 producer of mentally scarred orphans
« Reply #18764 on: March 06, 2014, 06:53:51 pm »

I dunno- at least overshoots do what you wanted them to do.

Head outside, use my microwave manipulator to melt the controlled cyborg-dog from a distance.
[uncon:1]
You type "KILL ME SUM DOGGIE" into your manipulator and then hit enter. The machine buzzes, hums and then produces a cheery *DING!* followed by a pop. And then the air catches on fire. A sphere of heat, starting just above your wrist, explodes outward, charring and setting the grass, the building,and the dog on fire, as well as knocking Milno and Maurice flat on their collective asses.

Oops.

(there we go, our first fire. Oh, and that 100 gallon drum of boozes sitting right near the door. And it's starting to get hot. )

Took a sample of the air(just incase) an dthen heated a small area n the ground to see if it had a noticible effect.
You take a sample of air before attempting to heat up the ground a bit, just to make sure it still has an effect.

[uncon:1]

You type "Heat sand plz and thank U" into your manipulator and then hit execute. It chirps and buzzes for a moment before an orb the size of a softball and glowing red hot appears, hovering a few feet above the ground . Huh.
The ball of heat, floating a few meters from everyone, swells suddenly, shrinks and then pops with a sound like a tank firing. A wave of force, but not of heat, explodes outward, hurling everyone off their feet and face down into the sand. It strikes the lamps lined up in the center of the path and shatters them instantly. You  are all plunged into darkness.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 1249 1250 [1251] 1252 1253 ... 1256