Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

After all stops and hiatuses is there still interest in this story for you?

Yes
No

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 53

Author Topic: Adventures of Likot Ubendeb(SoapEater), illustrated (+video now!)  (Read 307428 times)

CountAlex

• Bay Watcher
  • SpoonMaster
    • View Profile
Re: Adventures of Likot Udendeb(SoapEater), illustrated (+video now!)
« Reply #735 on: June 05, 2020, 12:44:47 am »

You can vote for including Likot's story into Hall of Legends - if you feel story is worthy.
Back to plot now.
How to get rid of a ghost forever and with a guarantee? Or subdue it to your will?
Take her medallion and put it on ourself

You hung over the necromancer:
- Is SAE the goblin your experiment?
- Who? - Sedil did not understand.
- SAE, the one who brought us here.
- Who? - she shook her head.
- Purple fuck, smaller one, funny mug!
- Who?
- Say 'Who', say 'Who', say 'Who' again, I dare you, I double-dare, maggotfucker, say 'Who' one more goddamn time!
She became smaller:
- Is he... purple?
- Go on.
- Is he small?
- Is he your experiment?
- Who?
BANG! The wagon wheel hit a boulder.
- Okay, you don’t seem to know, - you calmed down, - What about a book with the secrets of necromancy? Where is it?
- With my teacher, in his tower.
- Don't you have books?
Sedil dropped her head to the floor:
- I'm brand new by the standards of necromancers. I have not yet managed to get my own copies. All my knowledge is only in my head.
You moved to the railing:
- So he's your ally? This teacher.
- Haha ... if only. I left him because we had completely opposite views on life. He wanted to take over the whole world, and I wanted to take over the whole world myself. This is what we did not agree on.
- Hmm... - you squinted, - You mentioned the ghost of Kurel. I want to know how to get rid of a ghost forever, or at least subdue it to my will.
Itdun slowly and meaningfully turned to you, - For such purposes, people find a court necromancer.
You suddenly fell upon her and tore the locket from her neck:
- Don't play games with me, girl!
- Hey, Likot! - Kisat called out suddenly, - It seems we have a problem.
Adventures of brave Likot Udendeb in pictures
Urist McLegendary likes adamantine, steel, mugs and noobs for their questions. He absolutely detests trolls.

CountAlex

• Bay Watcher
  • SpoonMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: June 29, 2020, 04:25:45 am »

Dearest CoOP has troubles with hardware which slows down the progress. Hope it'll be resolved soon. Meanwhile, consider his Patreon
Back to story.

A fire opened in front of you, as if from nowhere. Suddenly, someone wished a wall of fire, and it appeared. There were no prerequisites for this. The fire just broke out, as if by magic.
- Let's break Sedil's legs! - you suggested, - so she won't run away.
Kisat looked at the fire:
- It seems we already went through a similar routine with Sheelo. Maybe let's not repeat it? Hold her on a leash and let her walk on her own feet if you do not want to drag her.
A sound of broken glass came from nearby.
- Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp! - Ivety yelled from the woodhollow.
Yea, you sure have seen this already.
Urist McLegendary likes adamantine, steel, mugs and noobs for their questions. He absolutely detests trolls.

CountAlex

• Bay Watcher
  • SpoonMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: June 29, 2020, 05:52:19 pm »

You quickly looked around to get some idea of the surroundings. The situation was as follows: Muya's laboratory was cut off by a wall of fire, ends of which were in the visible distance on both sides of you; the fire had already spread to the trunk of a dry tree, approaching stained glass window; there was no river or stream, but there are two wells nearby.
Elves were running around in panic.

Iä! RIAKTOR!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: June 30, 2020, 10:35:50 pm »

Dearest CoOP has troubles with hardware which slows down the progress. Hope it'll be resolved soon. Meanwhile, consider his Patreon
Back to story.

A fire opened in front of you, as if from nowhere. Suddenly, someone wished a wall of fire, and it appeared. There were no prerequisites for this. The fire just broke out, as if by magic.
- Let's break Sedil's legs! - you suggested, - so she won't run away.
Kisat looked at the fire:
- It seems we already went through a similar routine with Sheelo. Maybe let's not repeat it? Hold her on a leash and let her walk on her own feet if you do not want to drag her.
A sound of broken glass came from nearby.
- Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp! - Ivety yelled from the woodhollow.
Yea, you sure have seen this already.
Likot with pistol and his crown with bunny ears? Ivety's hands transplanted from 'Serious Sam II' chinese Prince? Looks worse than drawings from the Devil Thrips adventures. I even want to donate CoOP for resolving troubles.

You quickly looked around to get some idea of the surroundings. The situation was as follows: Muya's laboratory was cut off by a wall of fire, ends of which were in the visible distance on both sides of you; the fire had already spread to the trunk of a dry tree, approaching stained glass window; there was no river or stream, but there are two wells nearby.
Elves were running around in panic.
Fire may be magic, so our troops need to slay the mage. But it may be just burning oil. So other troops need to make a hole in this firewall. Also, this one looks much better than previous one.

CountAlex

• Bay Watcher
  • SpoonMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: July 12, 2020, 01:45:34 pm »

Ask Kisat if she can raise the fog
Others should run to check the wells - we should push through fire wall and find Muya
Use guards to make elfs stop running around naked and make them help put out fire in their forest

other troops need to make a hole in this firewall.
Kick some ass of the elf (one in the middle) while our people make a hole through the fire wall
Grab the burlap, run to the well, pour water on it, and like a real hero let's save Ivety. Kisat can join us. Let the guards organize a bucket chain

- Try to raise a fog! - Sedil shouted to the queen, - You absorbed some of the magic that revived you.
- I already understood that, - Kisat put her hands forward and concentrated.
In some places, the coals hissed, but otherwise things went very slowly. You jumped from the platform and ran to the figure in the middle of the site:
- Hey! What the fuck is wrong with you? What are you doing here?
The elf turned to be Muya.
- Likot! Is that you? I don't understand what happened ... How? But Ivety si in the laboratory, you have to help her.
- Is the door locked? Why doesn’t she jump out?
The elf pondered for a second:
- Get outside, daughter! - he yelled as loud as he could.
- He's here! He does not let out!
- Who? - you shouted.
- He ... he ... is purple! And got a dong at the back of his head!
Meanwhile, the guard dwarves organized the transfer of water from the well, passing ше along the chain in their own helmets as if in buckets. They managed to throw a wet sheet over the wall of fire. Now it was possible to get through. Coals were still cracking - Kisat was slowly calming flames, but still not fast enough.

CountAlex

• Bay Watcher
  • SpoonMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: July 13, 2020, 11:23:23 am »

Slap that old moron! Doesn't do anything, no organisation, no putting fire out? Kick him to help him, teach old elf some bravery!
Push through to Ivety and decorate walls with goblin innards
Dive into ARMOKFORSAKENDAMNOUTAGEOUS FURY after realising our dearest wife is being harassed by some gobbo with a dong on his head, run across the sheet (screw flames) to save Ivety. Stick this fucker's headdong up his own ass

- Why are you sitting on your ass, daddy?! - you shouted, - Run to save your daughter!
- But what can I do? Well, I hardle can walk... Likot, please hurry to help her.
Realizing that the old man is no help, you rushed alone to help your little wife. Having jumped over the wet sheet to the other side, you ran upstairs to the laboratory. Bursting at the door, you stood in front of the stairs.
- And here he comes...- SAE said creepily, - So, are you winning, son?
The goblin was talking some nonsense. Ivety was nowhere to be found, and the flame had already crept inside.
- Where is my wife?! - you barked.
- It will only matter if you defeat me. But, as you see, I’ve prepared better than you, - he rolled dagger in his fingers, - And to get the answers, you’ll have to beat me not too hard, hahahaha!

Iä! RIAKTOR!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: July 13, 2020, 12:35:24 pm »

Slap that old moron! Doesn't do anything, no organisation, no putting fire out? Kick him to help him, teach old elf some bravery!
Push through to Ivety and decorate walls with goblin innards
Dive into ARMOKFORSAKENDAMNOUTAGEOUS FURY after realising our dearest wife is being harassed by some gobbo with a dong on his head, run across the sheet (screw flames) to save Ivety. Stick this fucker's headdong up his own ass

- Why are you sitting on your ass, daddy?! - you shouted, - Run to save your daughter!
- But what can I do? Well, I hardle can walk... Likot, please hurry to help her.
Realizing that the old man is no help, you rushed alone to help your little wife. Having jumped over the wet sheet to the other side, you ran upstairs to the laboratory. Bursting at the door, you stood in front of the stairs.
- And here he comes...- SAE said creepily, - So, are you winning, son?
The goblin was talking some nonsense. Ivety was nowhere to be found, and the flame had already crept inside.
- Where is my wife?! - you barked.
- It will only matter if you defeat me. But, as you see, I’ve prepared better than you, - he rolled dagger in his fingers, - And to get the answers, you’ll have to beat me not too hard, hahahaha!
In DF elves live forever. CoOP mean this is live of forever old?

CountAlex

• Bay Watcher
  • SpoonMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: July 15, 2020, 10:21:54 am »

Summon his head penis to ourself. Ignore the purple guy himself, he’s  merely a bypasser. This is a showdown between us and our symbiont.
We shoud distract him with conversation and throw something at him, maybe he will fall off the stairs.
Take your crown in your hands and throw in the SAE, aiming for the head.
It seems that once again it is time for LIKOT THE WEREWOLF!

You focused on the appendage on the back of the goblin's head:
- How dare I hurt you at all? We are almost relatives.
- What? - SAE was taken aback.
- You sprouted in my head, but was treacherously removed against my will. Now you have captured a new body. My congratulations! And it's nice to see you again.
- What are you talking about, dumbass? Who do you think I am?
- Who? My favorite plump helmet spoer, - you removed the crown from the head and movedthe hair on the toip of your head, exposing the scar from the operation, - Go back to daddy.
- I'm a mushroom!? -SAE exclaimed, - I am DEMON, you mother!..
Then you threw the crown at the goblin. Itflew, randomly spinning, and impaled with a sharp horn into the bastard's eye.
- Ah! - he cried out, but he didn’t fall from the stairs, - Shit... - he aimed the dagger at you.
You tensed, trying to transform into a werewolf, but nothing happened. Perhaps this only could work at night.
Somewhere above, Ivety screamed muffledly. The fire was spreading quickly.

coop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: July 20, 2020, 08:54:49 am »

I believe this is a bug and going to be patched )

Iä! RIAKTOR!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: July 20, 2020, 01:02:05 pm »

I believe this is a bug and going to be patched )
This is a feature, not bug.

CountAlex

• Bay Watcher
  • SpoonMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: July 26, 2020, 02:26:00 pm »

Armok's beard this is a strange mood if I've ever seen one!
All hail to Coop!

CountAlex

• Bay Watcher
  • SpoonMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: August 03, 2020, 10:38:34 am »

- You're shit! - you replied, - What sorta Demon are you? Not much crap you are.
- Oh am I?! - SAE angered -Could a mortal do this?
He twisted, and appendage at the back of his head process turned into a nose, the mouth was behind now, and his arms and legs were unnaturally arched in the opposite direction. And the ass now was in the front.
- Horror ... - You crumpled, - But all the same, Demons are huge, and you are a pimple. Bunny. Booger!
The fire, apparently, got very close to Ivety, and she began to scream heart-rendingly from somewhere above.
You rushed to Muya's box, where there were various potions, but there was no table or box there.
- Looking for something? - SAE said sarcastically.
- I don’t believe you are a Demon. You are a bantling, an experiment of a necromancer - maybe. But I can handle you, I'm sure.
- Try me.
You made your way toward the steps:
- You got my woman. Drop the knife and let's do it like a men.
- So we will, but I will still have the knife.
- Coward!
- No you!
You began to climb upward with a formidable look:
- You underestimate...
Here SAE jumped on you, spinning unnaturally. His arched limbs made it difficult to predict where the blow will come from. You need to quickly decide how to proceed!

CountAlex

• Bay Watcher
  • SpoonMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: August 12, 2020, 01:14:21 pm »

Strike a fighting stance and kick him windmill baboon style.
Kick him with enough dwarven rage to make his head and ass swap places
With all strength kick him in the butt

You also decided to do some kind of feint and took the pose of a fighting baboon, beating off the body of SAE flying above you with the Mighty Fist of Starfury.
By inertia, he rolled over and crashed his head into the floor but then he jumped up on his arms, swinging his legs in front of your face.

Uthimienure

• Bay Watcher
  • O frabjous day!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: August 12, 2020, 10:58:09 pm »

SAE is in a vulnerable position. Immediately grab his foot and hold it while you kick him in the face!
FPS in Gravearmor (850+ dwarves) is 3-6 (v0.47.05 lives on).
"I've never really had issues with the old DF interface (I mean, I loved even 'umkh'!)" ... brewer bob
As we say in France: "ah, l'amour toujours l'amour"... François D.

CountAlex

• Bay Watcher
  • SpoonMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: August 17, 2020, 11:02:09 am »

Immediately grab his foot and hold it while you kick him in the face!
Kick him again, but in the face thу face now, and preferably in the eye that is still not hurt
I double the kick in the good eye, and then let's grab the legs and begin to sweep the place with him as a mop
GRAB HIM BY THE BALLS WHILE WE CAN
Chop him between the buns with the meat ax and try to rip off his penis
Attack him mercilessly
grab a knife and thrust it into the groin of this thing
charge him, grab the knife and get his balls as trophy

You tuned yourself as aggressive as possible. Catching one of the legs, you've hit SAE in the balls, assuming that they are there.
However, he did not react and instead of huddling in cramps he jumped on you and bit your head!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 03:53:54 am by CountAlex »
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 53