Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 277973 times)

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Role Mafia - Panda Edition Day2 - Kill Webadict Now Rule]
« Reply #720 on: November 10, 2009, 08:03:31 pm »

ASLEEP.
This is why I'd announce my bed-time.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: November 10, 2009, 08:15:38 pm »

Bah, whinge whinge whinge.

Fine, next time i sleep i shall post about it, happy?

I am now Staring Intently at Mephansteras, because after re-reading the last few pages i've just noticed that his questions seem to often lack relevance, and have never gained any useful information.This looks off for a townie searching for information, but right on for a scum trying to pretend to search for information, but actually not doing so.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: November 10, 2009, 08:22:20 pm »

hmm, guess a scan is in order then.

Mephansteras:  Randomvotes Vista (joke), then is the 2nd to vote for Neruz due to his 'logic being a bit off', He then is the 2nd to vote for shadow until we find out about the post restriction.  After that, he's back on Neruz and stays on him with regular pressure.

The only thing after this in D1 would be this quote:
Two more to hammer?

Hmmm...

All right. Unvote Neruz. Vote Zai.

My reason is simple, I want to see if anyone is going to hammer him. If he's scum, as so many people think, killing him is good. If not, we'll have a lot of information to go on. 

It's a slight Lolwhat since it shows he doesn't' seem to feel that Zai is scum (if he's scum, as so many people think) and isn't concerned. 

D2 he's been passive, which is odd since he had been curious over who would fling the hammer and wanted to push Shadow once the restriction ended.  Shadow commented on the lack of pressure and was given a "too busy" response, though he brought one issue up later, which, when replied to, resulted in an "you're still suspect" then left alone in order to join the attack on ExKirby.

He does look rather blah.  so does Rash though. 

I'd like to hear from both now about this situation. 
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: November 10, 2009, 08:25:36 pm »

Dakarian: Zai is dead. He wasn't scum. I'm not sure whether I'm willing to assume that was a mistake.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: November 10, 2009, 08:29:46 pm »

Zai was a jester who is being nominated for an award on how well he played.  He suceeded in looking incredibly scummy without looking like he was faking it. 

Other than WIFOMing myself with a "what if he's faking it" how in the world was I supposed to see him as anything other than scum?
I KNEW IT!

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: November 10, 2009, 08:34:26 pm »

Zai was a jester who is being nominated for an award on how well he played.  He suceeded in looking incredibly scummy without looking like he was faking it. 

Other than WIFOMing myself with a "what if he's faking it" how in the world was I supposed to see him as anything other than scum?
I believe that Bayer got confused with this
Quote from: you
(if he's scum, as so many people think)
You dropped the past tense there. I believe it was a mistake on both of your parts.

That said, nice over-reaction dude.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: November 10, 2009, 08:44:18 pm »

Meh, Quotes were probably better.  I was restating what Meph said about Zai.  Unlike many others, Meph sounded unsure that Zai was scum but joined in anyway.  "joining in because the others are doing it" looks rather meh.
I KNEW IT!

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: November 10, 2009, 08:52:49 pm »

Okay, read through and will post what I have on what's new. Webadict's got my vote and I believe he deserves it.

Spoiler: the rest (click to show/hide)
Toony: "Neruz is scum = scum" ...unexplained vote...what's up with that, Toony?

Question for dakarian: What numbers are in the games that led to the statistics-based 3rd/4th vote scum tell? I am skeptical of its value in a 19 person game.

...Meph, could you clarify: was the pressure allegedly promised intended to be on Shad0w?

webadict, webadict, webadict: "Also, Rashilul is very scummy."Why are you waiting to be prodded to explain yourself? At least you've started explaining. I'm taking the mod at face value-it is very strange that the mod throws us a "bone" effectively saying "don't lynch webadict today either". I really doubt there's two jesters. On the KWN now rule, it's fine to kill them, if you get them to claim in some detail first, as then their flip will show the new 'webadict's role, rather than theirs. And, without cooperation, they can't get access to those role details. This is a crazy bunch of WIFOM to keep us from killing Webadict, to me. I'm sticking to him. I mean, it seemed like the town jumped off him at eduren's pardon. Now that we CAN lynch webadict, we SHOULD.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: November 10, 2009, 08:58:20 pm »

I believe that Bayer got confused with this
Quote from: you
(if he's scum, as so many people think)
You dropped the past tense there. I believe it was a mistake on both of your parts.

That said, nice over-reaction dude.

The only over-reaction here is your over-reaction to a nonexistant over-reaction. Scum.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: November 10, 2009, 08:59:29 pm »

Toony: "Neruz is scum = scum" ...unexplained vote...what's up with that, Toony?

What's up with that?  Cobalt, I can just quote the latest thing he's said and it reeks of scum tells.

Bah, whinge whinge whinge.

Fine, next time i sleep i shall post about it, happy?

I am now Staring Intently at Mephansteras, because after re-reading the last few pages i've just noticed that his questions seem to often lack relevance, and have never gained any useful information.This looks off for a townie searching for information, but right on for a scum trying to pretend to search for information, but actually not doing so.

Passive, buddying, manipulative, etc...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: November 10, 2009, 09:00:41 pm »

I'm not going to go screw myself by saying, "Well, he's just like RedWarrior and Org and Eduren and Diakron..."  because then he'll get away.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: November 10, 2009, 09:01:48 pm »

Non-existent? He basically jumped to the conclusion that he was being blamed for Zai's lynch.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: November 10, 2009, 09:15:05 pm »

I'm not going to go screw myself by saying, "Well, he's just like RedWarrior and Org and Eduren and Diakron..."  because then he'll get away.

So then why did you say it?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: November 10, 2009, 09:15:44 pm »

So then why did you say it?

Um....

SO YOU DON'T GET AWAY SCUM?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: November 10, 2009, 09:16:34 pm »

Oh ha ha ha.

I see what you did there.

Funny.