Advanced search  

Author Topic: I lost?  (Read 895 times)

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
I lost?
« on: May 29, 2008, 02:34:00 pm »

So, after getting a load of sleepers, I disband and let it resolve.  After a few minutes, I'm told I lost.  This surprises me as I had a LOT of sleepers, so I exit the game and load the end game save up.  I look at the liberal agenda, only 3 issues are blue, the rest are green.  Elite Liberal Executive Branch and 66% of the house and senate are elite liberal (which oddly enough only counts as liberal).  The supreme court is one liberal and 8 L+.  I load up the polls and see that everything is green except for 3 issues, the president has 67% approval and the most pressing issue is gay right (elite liberal issue.)

How the heck did I lose?

Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: I lost?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 03:16:00 pm »

did you die? (check the age of your protagonist)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
Re: I lost?
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 04:36:00 pm »

I did not get the death by old age message.  I got the went into hiding but you didn't do enough message.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.