Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 154

Author Topic: Bartender of Galactic Refueling Outpost 254831: Arnold!  (Read 74886 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bartender of Galactic Refueling Outpost 254831: Arnold!
« Reply #2235 on: May 08, 2024, 03:04:54 am »

B
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TurboDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Pangolins are kind of dwarfy, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: May 08, 2024, 03:11:35 am »

B

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: May 08, 2024, 03:12:36 am »

B.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: May 08, 2024, 03:58:27 am »

"How's the ferrywork going nowadays, Captain?" Radian grins, showing off his teeth - top left canine is missing. The main gate hisses open and Truang leaves through it.

"Why, better than ever, my friend. I remember when I got to ferrying people six years ago, when the New Federation was still shaping up. Back then - pirates, murderers, rapists, traffickers, all these offered ferrying services to hapless, innocent people on the routes between various polities, or the long, multiple-system ones, only for those passengers to disappear - sometimes without a trace. I racked up a reputation for being a reliable and honest one, but still, the number of people traveling on transports? It's tenfold today compared to the pre-Federation chaos. People feel safer when regulators and space police do their job, you see. There are still dishonest and criminal ones around, always are, but, it's simply safer nowadays."

You hear a security beep from the command center - a ship has docked, which you assume is the Dog's Star. Captain Radian lifts his glass and drinks the remainder of Asteroids, carefully avoiding any ice trying to get into his mouth. With a happy sigh, he sets down the glass down and pushes it to you.

"The only thing that's bad is that you get greater percentage of, how to put it, quirky ones. Eccentric scientists and ex-nobility, that's one sort, but I'm talking druggies, cultists and preachers, archeologists... Some of 'em really weird, I tell you."

A) "You said you like cheap bottled booze? Metro-L perhaps?"
B) "Any stories from the times before Federation?"
C) "Any quirky ones amongst your current passengers?"
D) "What's the strangest passenger you ever had?"
E) CHATTY: "Sorry to point it out like this, but that scar looks quite nasty. Where did you get it from?"
F) "More synthol, Captain?"
« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 04:03:38 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: May 08, 2024, 06:38:56 am »

D

TurboDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Pangolins are kind of dwarfy, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: May 08, 2024, 01:02:12 pm »

B

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: May 09, 2024, 01:28:30 am »

D
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: May 09, 2024, 05:38:54 am »

"What's the strangest passenger you ever had?" Kolf hums thoughtfully.

"I think this weirdo Caninoid cultist. Constantly out of it. Dozing off mid-meal. You talk to him and one moment he is talking business and other he is talking about 'fangs of oblivion' and 'the void behind you' and weird stuff like that. Sometimes he just pulled the hood over his head and looked like sleeping, but you could see those red eyes of his staring right at ya. Brr." He pauses, then shrugs.

"He did pay for his transfer and left at his destination. Haven't seen him since, and not sure I would like to."

1236USY.9d/1m.1300h

In that moment the main gate opens again.

Through it walks a young man, with short, spiky, white hair and a healthy tan to his skin. He wears a tight, black bodysuit with rather menacing pauldrons and some bulky, brick-shaped tool attached to his his left hip. He wears plasteel boots, and his undershirt and gloves are ashen grey. The way the cloth clings to him, you can see he is rather toned and athletic, but his face looks rather soft and youthful.

As he walks closer, you notice several metallic studs at his left and right earlobes, and a thin black choker around his neck.

"Hey there." He says, with rather feminine voice.

"Greetings, young man." Captain Radian says before leaving his seat. "And goodbye. Gotta get to my ship and prepare for launch, see that all passengers are on board. Until next time barkeep." He waves at you before turning for the main gate.

"Please come again." You repeat the usual phrase before turning to the young man.

"Well." The newcomer smiles at you. "First, a Jovian Sunspot, second, why such a hot cookie like you is stuck at such an out of place bar? You could conquer the sector with that cute face of yours~"

A) Jovian Sunspot he wants, Jovian Sunspot he gets.
B) "Working, that's about it."
C) CHATTY: "Why, working hard to earn compliments from people like you."
D) FLIRTY: "I'm already happy enough that I was able to conquer your heart, handsome~"
E) "Sorry, I have a boyfriend."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: May 09, 2024, 11:10:05 am »

C
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: May 09, 2024, 11:47:33 am »

D

I mean, I'm pretty sure Arnold isn't already taken, right? We flirted with the dude who's showing up tomorrow a lot, but he didn't sound like he was asking for a commitment:
"I don't stay in one place for too long so I might as well find someone to spend some nice time with."
and you guys already screwed that duchess or whatever kind of noble it was.
(Plus, you know, the two of them only met once so far and it would be pretty weird to jump to conclusions from that.)

On the other hand, having reread that earlier encounter, this new guy seems too "edgy" for his tastes so I wouldn't recommend trying to get them around at the same time, lol.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: May 09, 2024, 03:22:07 pm »

C

Let's see a little more.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: May 09, 2024, 04:12:55 pm »

D

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: May 09, 2024, 10:50:07 pm »

D.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 154