Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: ExHume  (Read 10701 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: ExHume
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2009, 09:59:08 pm »

We must have the military be friendly, otherwise we stand no chance of surviving at all.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2009, 09:59:48 pm »

What, exactly, is this game?

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2009, 10:00:06 pm »

I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2009, 10:02:06 pm »

Last point, survivors sparse or scattered? I'm pretty sure scattered is more than sparse, but which do you guys want?
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2009, 10:03:13 pm »

Like 28 days later, Scatttered.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2009, 10:04:09 pm »

I want plentiful.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2009, 10:05:57 pm »

Wait, is this zeds or something? Like an infection? If there are plentiful survivors it will go down hill fast.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2009, 10:06:48 pm »

I know. That's why I want them. Zombie outbreaks are fun!

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2009, 10:08:15 pm »

but if their survivors, they should have some decent chance of survival, considering they got this far. however far this far is.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2009, 10:08:36 pm »

What ever you do, just be badass...

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2009, 10:09:20 pm »

I want to "accidentally" let some zombies into a fully-populated survivor compound, and let events unfold.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2009, 10:09:49 pm »

Well, at least one of the survivors in our group, or whatever, is going to have to pull the team around with his sheer force of badass. Which may or may not involve shades, lots of guns, and trenchcoats.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2009, 10:09:52 pm »

so i gather this is a game about zombies?
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2009, 10:10:05 pm »

XD honestly, we don't know.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2009, 10:10:30 pm »

It seems to be so, but nobody really knows.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12