Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7355 7356 [7357] 7358 7359 ... 8156

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8774359 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #110340 on: March 11, 2017, 12:34:38 am »

Could the infection risk be avoided with a c-section? That might be a way to go if it's a major concern.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #110341 on: March 11, 2017, 08:43:15 am »

Probably. We haven't spoke to the OBGYN yet. May 6th is our next appointment. We will find out more then. She's a small woman (4'11") and I was born large and am still a rather large person (6'2" and about 175~ lbs, born at 9 lbs and 4 ounces) so we were already considering C-section if the baby was too large. We shall see though.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #110342 on: March 11, 2017, 10:54:17 am »

Another day of work ahead. Can't believe I was excited to get a job at one point.

Also did a bit of research on housing prices in the area. Apartments are expensive. A small 400 square foot studio apartment with one bathroom costs almost $1000 a month. At my current wage that would leave me a small amount of money a month for food and a smaller amount to save per month. That's not considering utilities like water, electricity, and internet.

That's demoralizing.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110343 on: March 11, 2017, 04:39:26 pm »

Blergh, second day of sick. Fever, loss of voice, difficulty swallowing, gummed-up head... And I have shit to do, too! Studying, a couple things for the student council, catching up with folks, figuring out how fast I could learn French...
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #110344 on: March 11, 2017, 07:16:53 pm »

C'est la vie, mon ami
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 11:47:24 am by Th4DwArfY1 »
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110345 on: March 11, 2017, 07:25:07 pm »

Car started letting out steam under the hood while driving.

Took to shop.

Surpriiiiiiise!!! it's a BLOWN HEAD GASKET!!!

._.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110346 on: March 11, 2017, 08:05:17 pm »

...Ouch.

Spring break isn't even too good by the bare-bones standards of 'having some amount of fun' and 'being mildly productive' so far.

Probably would have gotten more done while trying to shut out the noise from partiers in Florida or wherever.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #110347 on: March 11, 2017, 09:03:57 pm »

shitty work day.

found out spring break is starting. doesn't mean shit to me because i'm working a job 5 out of 7 days a week. God i hate my life. i'm always stressed out and miserable and alone.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #110348 on: March 12, 2017, 01:51:03 am »

i finally pick up a ps4 and some games and it turns out i can't even play bloodborne because the shitty motion blur effect it uses gives me a headache and is only compounded by the 30fps lock. at least in the pc souls games i could turn that off, but for whatever reason, console game devs think options menus are confusing and bad and too much work or some bullshit. i can change the language to fucking turkish or portuguese if i want, but i can't turn off the motion blur

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #110349 on: March 12, 2017, 02:25:43 am »

muh arteestek vizhun

I find even in games with relatively alright option menus, they still won't let you turn off motion blur or certain other graphic effects.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #110350 on: March 12, 2017, 06:17:20 am »

Drove to a family event, kinda distracted all the way. On the final stretch, it got so bad that I got yelled at. I kept my composure for the rest of the way, but lost it as soon as I parked the car and breathed out.

Why do I always end up feeling depressed on days of family events?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #110351 on: March 13, 2017, 04:29:57 am »

There's a compulsory commerce course you have to take to major in computer science. It looks incredibly uninspiring so far, and has no relevance at all to my interests in computing.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110352 on: March 13, 2017, 05:01:31 am »

There's a compulsory commerce course you have to take to major in computer science. It looks incredibly uninspiring so far, and has no relevance at all to my interests in computing.
Oh hey, we had one of those too - maybe mostly because our uni is technically (formerly?) an economics one, so I think everybody gets one. It was taught by a lady who seemed a bit grumpy at having to waste her time on non-Econ majors. I think they drew straws for it or something.
I recommend just focusing on the math. It's good math, Bront.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #110353 on: March 13, 2017, 09:14:25 pm »

My best friend and his family is going to be evicted the day after tomorrow unless they come up with $400. And I can't do anything. Everything I feared about myself is true. I'm worthless and useless and the worst friend and I should have just sucked up and kept that god damn job that I hated and not quit because now no place will hire me, exactly like before, and I don't know how I'll get hired again, not that it'll help my best friend in the world that I can't help because I'm useless.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #110354 on: March 14, 2017, 12:44:53 am »

Not being able to magic up $400 isn't something that makes you useless. Same goes for not being able to see the future.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.
Pages: 1 ... 7355 7356 [7357] 7358 7359 ... 8156