Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 81

Author Topic: Intoxicated: Insane Clown Nuclear Tech  (Read 75242 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Rip some grass from the ground, and cover everything except me in exploding electronics. Short-circuted phones, laser bombs, electronades, anything that produces a bomb-like effect. Make sure the robot gets an EMP to the face. Live or die, I will make this round go out with a very literal, extremely deadly bang.
Lurker attempts to ASSUME DIRECT CONTROL.
Post an action then. For dev.

Nay! That's for me to do, his god! Also dev asked me to post actions for him over IRC so... Gonna think one.

Ao's mask changes again and Trent twitches.

Sending a PM for Trent.

Lets see now.
[6 vs 2]
Well.

Jenkins activates his summoning power and manages to summon in several power transformers. Despite their lack of connection to anything, the appear to be overloading.

And the ground is wet.

The results of this act are predictable. It's hard to tell exactly what kills both Jenkins and Trent; the electrical current that flows through the moist ground and lights them both on fire, or the burning high velocity metal debris from the transformers exploding. The results are the same either way; our two front runners are now crispy chunks of caramelized idiot.

OH MY! IT APPEARS WE HAVE A TIE! THIS WILL BE UP TO OUR AUDIENCE TO DECIDE! AUDIENCE, WHO DO YOU CHOOSE AS OUR CHAMPION?  From among those two, not anyone else you sneaky sausages.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile

"Why I think the guy with the flag thing was the most entertaining from the two. Trint, Tront, or whatever the name was."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

Ao's worshipper, Trent, of course.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

HA HA HA FATALITY
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • got it all worked out, don't you?
    • View Profile

Lurker tosses a paper ballot with the name "Dev" on it at the Skeleton god. Mostly out of spite.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

- No opinion.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile

Lurker tosses a paper ballot with the name "Dev" on it at the Skeleton god. Mostly out of spite.

((I'm... kinda unsure of what I did. Unless you're spiting someone else, in which case consider me clueless.))

Well, anyway, it was a good game. I was wondering what would happen if I got a 6 on that. Shame I didn't destroy the arena.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 04:21:29 pm by Whisperling »

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile

-crystis returns with a flash of light-, hey piece wise, I brought a contesta-wait...DANG IT!  I missed the last part of the fight?!

Ugg...-crystis runs a replay-
.........Ok that was funny...

Anyways, I have a contestant for you.

"p-please, no more....no more........."
-face kick-
"Shut up and pick you items!"
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'm... kinda unsure of what I did. Unless you're spiting someone else, in which case consider me clueless.))

Lurker turns a single, massive eye to to the ex-mortal.
"I HAD BELIEVED I WAS SPITING SOMEONE ELSE AT THE TIME, BUT IT APPEARS THAT I MADE A MISTAKE AND WAS ACTUALLY DOING THE OPPOSITE OF THAT. SO LET'S JUST SAY I WAS SPITING YOU."

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I vote for Jenkins. He was the one who ended it, after all. Also, Lurker is an idiotic ball of spite with no target. Come get some! Woooo!"

((Can I just use the character sheet I provided earlier as my application for next round?))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I vote for Jenkins. He was the one who ended it, after all. Also, Lurker is an idiotic ball of spite with no target. Come get some! Woooo!"

((Can I just use the character sheet I provided earlier as my application for next round?))
puuuuu Buble Burble
Translation: I Agree, And vote for him as well
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile

"i vote for them to have a tie breaker fight. one on one in a small single room arena, or we could send BOTH to the next round to mix things up a bit."
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"i vote for them to have a tie breaker fight. one on one in a small single room arena, or we could send BOTH to the next round to mix things up a bit."
Or we could send them to hell...
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lurker shifts its weight onto a set of talons and begins to cluck and whine agitatedly.
"ooooooooooooooiii M8. you be disrespectin MY SPHERE?! I'll fry those wings of yours I will!"
One of Lurker's beaks sprays a fountain of boiling blood directly upwards.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lurker shifts its weight onto a set of talons and begins to cluck and whine agitatedly.
"ooooooooooooooiii M8. you be disrespectin MY SPHERE?! I'll fry those wings of yours I will!"
One of Lurker's beaks sprays a fountain of boiling blood directly upwards.
And Crazicus forces a few pounds of Krokodil into lurker
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 81