Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8105 8106 [8107] 8108 8109 ... 8156

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8758853 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #121590 on: March 17, 2023, 08:18:56 pm »

That's rough man, sorry.  And wow, nice of the sheriff to add shit to a shit situation.  Good luck and I'm glad you're physically okay.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121591 on: March 18, 2023, 02:43:25 am »

Dang man sorry to hear that, at least you were able to walk away from it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121592 on: March 18, 2023, 02:32:36 pm »

No, he can't walk away from it or the sheriff will mess things up. That's part of the problem :P

(Take care Eric, glad you got out of that sort of situation uninjured.)
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121593 on: March 19, 2023, 05:52:35 pm »

I was having a pretty good day, then pretty suddenly it all got incredibly infuriating. Things stopped working, people haven't shown up to stuff, the garage has decided to have me booked in over two weeks earlier than the arranged date so I have to get up nice and early to tell them that, no, we didn't agree to have the car in on the 20th, but the 5th, etc. etc.

It's one of those days where it feels like the universe just suddenly went "Actually, no. Fuck you."
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #121594 on: March 20, 2023, 06:57:08 am »

When it rains it pours Great Order ;d

In other news I think the leadership here have legitimately forgot about me and the nurse they promised to give a proper job contract to. Last I heard from them was a week and a half ago about how "progress was being made" and then...

...I guess we're forgotten again. You can tell we don't have a union lmao

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121595 on: March 20, 2023, 08:57:55 pm »

It's the week before my Jitsu grading, which of course means pre-gradings.

I don't think I've felt this exhausted without being ill. I overheated twice during the session, and I think I actually ran out of energy at the end. I couldn't think. By the time I was driving off I was also beginning to suffer an adrenaline crash (I assume this is a real thing, all that Google is showing is adrenaline fatigue even with the quotes to try and force it to include crash. Another sad, Google's search engine has become shit the past couple of years). I probably shouldn't have been driving if I'm honest, but the choice between spending the night resting in the car or driving home on mostly empty roads...

My gross motor control's still a bit fucked some 4 hours after the session. Tomorrow's going to be recovery, methinks.

EDIT: Although my bed's never felt so comfy before.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 09:06:15 pm by Great Order »

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121596 on: March 21, 2023, 12:58:17 pm »

I have no words to describe how pissed I am with myself for being so fucking stupid and irresponsible.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 01:40:07 pm by BlackFlyme »

saki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • twitter
« Reply #121597 on: March 22, 2023, 12:52:16 pm »

Are you fine with talking about what made you think this way? Self loathing will not get you anywhere, even though it is understandable to feel it. I hope you are feeling better right now.

It's the week before my Jitsu grading, which of course means pre-gradings.

I don't think I've felt this exhausted without being ill. I overheated twice during the session, and I think I actually ran out of energy at the end. I couldn't think. By the time I was driving off I was also beginning to suffer an adrenaline crash (I assume this is a real thing, all that Google is showing is adrenaline fatigue even with the quotes to try and force it to include crash. Another sad, Google's search engine has become shit the past couple of years). I probably shouldn't have been driving if I'm honest, but the choice between spending the night resting in the car or driving home on mostly empty roads...

My gross motor control's still a bit fucked some 4 hours after the session. Tomorrow's going to be recovery, methinks.

EDIT: Although my bed's never felt so comfy before.

That's the best part, entering your bed after such a long and arduous day. I hope your recovery goes well.
sincerely,

ih oh

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121598 on: March 22, 2023, 04:06:16 pm »

Someone impersonated me to my work and got some of my personal info, and it took too long until anyone found out about it. If I was more diligent, I would have caught it right away.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #121599 on: March 23, 2023, 05:57:35 am »

I have the most torturously painful case of the hiccups right now. Each hiccup has my chest muscles tightening right in the center above my sternum, where my chest is extremely sore. It's like getting punched or stabbed every few seconds at random.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #121600 on: March 24, 2023, 06:52:59 am »

Someone impersonated me to my work and got some of my personal info, and it took too long until anyone found out about it. If I was more diligent, I would have caught it right away.

And if your work was more diligent, it wouldn't have happened at all (or been caught quickly).
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121601 on: March 24, 2023, 09:22:02 pm »

The current state of affairs here is... Less than desirable.

The goverment is sinking this ship into the abyys. Erdoğan is not a very intelligent person with his whole Islamic economy policies.

On the other hand, Islam, ever the ugly blight on the face of this planet it is, is about to show its true colors. I do not harbor more hatred against any other religion, believe me. And it is all because Ebu Leheb didn't have the balls to put down his batshit insane, narcissistic incel of a nephew when he was weak and defenseless. Now we pay the price.

I'd say don't get me wrong for my harsh words, but as you all know, it's either that Islam is the sick dog that needs to be put down, or I am the sick dog that needs to be put down. Will you agree with me, or will you side with the schizophrenic delusions of some long-dead Middle-Age privileged incel who seizured out an out-of-control version of Jonestown?

Anywho, I crave potato chips, and I constantly forget to get them. Which makes me sad.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #121602 on: March 25, 2023, 05:45:20 am »

What I don't get about Erdogan is that islamic finance has been successfully done in other countries, including non-muslim ones, so how has he managed to bugger it that badly

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121603 on: March 25, 2023, 04:13:46 pm »

Jitsu grading done, didn't pass (knifework, apparently. Everything else was fine), but it was a solid three hours of intense exercise. I can hardly climb the stairs right now.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #121604 on: March 25, 2023, 09:16:21 pm »

Jitsu grading done, didn't pass (knifework, apparently. Everything else was fine), but it was a solid three hours of intense exercise. I can hardly climb the stairs right now.

Great job!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 8105 8106 [8107] 8108 8109 ... 8156