Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 77

Author Topic: BYOR5.5 - Day 9: Just Kidding. Game Over.  (Read 123042 times)

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR5.5 - Day 3: Mr.Person Got Better
« Reply #555 on: January 05, 2011, 08:00:20 pm »

Argem, Irony,  Arch, and MBP. I'd say Irony  or MBP.

I believe in Toaster's claim.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: January 05, 2011, 08:07:00 pm »

Org, why did you vote Toaster at the end of Day 2?

everybody else (got lazy): What are your feelings about Toaster's roleclaim and the fact that I can't actually back up his claim despite supposedly being his target?
It's a bit odd, but I don't have any particular reason to doubt it. It doesn't really do anything to clear his name, however.

Argem, Irony,  Arch, and MBP. I'd say Irony  or MBP.
Why?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: January 05, 2011, 08:10:21 pm »

Im guessing there was another mass block or I am not reading right.
What makes you think it was a mass block, and not just a block against you?

Org, Nirur Torir, Zathras, Ottofar, and everybody else (got lazy): What are your feelings about Toaster's roleclaim and the fact that I can't actually back up his claim despite supposedly being his target?
I believe him when he says that he has a delay, as he otherwise would have risked being unmasked as an obvious liar.

Nirur, Pandar, Org, Ottofar, with the possibility of a revivocult, who do you think is most likely to be the cult leader if there is one?
I've never been in a game with a cult, so I don't know any cult tells.

My guess is that a revivocult leader would be one of the lurkers. We've got too many of them, and it would fulfill a revivocult's likely agenda perfectly to blend into the background until numbers were on their side. Especially with Zathras spearheading an attack against the scum, reducing the chances of the leader getting nked later.

Ottofar seems to be unlikely, due to the modkilling.

Beyond that, I really don't know.

Mr.Person: Were you revived in the same way as Zathras? That is, with fire?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: January 05, 2011, 08:31:21 pm »

Sorry guys, I have to reread. I have not been keeping up with the thread at all.

I've also got important RL stuff to do right now, so toodles!
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: January 05, 2011, 08:40:04 pm »

Psh, why would I get blocked, only if you are some kind of traitor or something obviously.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: January 05, 2011, 09:10:20 pm »

Psh, why would I get blocked, only if you are some kind of traitor or something obviously.
So you don't think Pandar is a traitor?

Also, why did you ignore my question? Why did you vote Toaster at the end of Day 2?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: January 05, 2011, 10:51:36 pm »

Nirur:
I'm most interested in hearing from Pandar, Nirur, and Person as to if they found out anything at night.
No. I'm a roleblocker, not cop. Furthermore, Web hasn't given me any PMs about whether or not I succeeded or who was hit. I did target Pandarsenic both nights.

I know- I wanted to know if you massed your roleblock.  I guess not.

Zathras:  It's called Meltdown- why do you want to know the name?

As for Native, my (fairly unreliable this game) gut tells me he's scum.  I've said my piece on him several times, but I can rererepost it if you really want me to.

Besides that, I can't shake my distrust of Irony.  Arch and Arg are both hanging way back in the shadows, but I really doubt nuking them will help that any.

Org:  Because of the radiation, duh.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: January 05, 2011, 11:18:35 pm »

Still haven't reread at all, but at least I'm going through the thread now.

The flavor of the revive I got was me being dead when all of a sudden a giant hand appears and pulls me back from death. After getting dragged back to Earth, I found myself alive with a new role with new abilities.

Without reading anything or with any information to go on, I'm going to drop a vote on Pandarsenic, since I thought he was scum before I died.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: January 05, 2011, 11:34:08 pm »

As for Native, my (fairly unreliable this game) gut tells me he's scum.  I've said my piece on him several times, but I can rererepost it if you really want me to.

Could you expand on this now that Jokerman has flipped scum?

Also, could you answer my questions here, please?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: January 06, 2011, 12:23:51 am »

So it seems Mr.Person experienced a different revive than Zathras did. It seems evident that if they are both speaking truthfully, there are at least 2 sources of revives not intrinsic to the person reviving.

I was, naturally, blocked last night.

Also, it's a shame Jokerman never Armed while I Multidrew, because I could've instagibbed everyone for an instant town win. As Wuba allowing this doesn't seem possible, I suspect several revives are automatic or triggered based on particular conditions in such a way that it can't end instantly, or there are things like the automatic Chernobyl roleblock balancing that out.

And yes, I still think Nirur Torir is scum.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Argembarger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Not quite yet
« Reply #565 on: January 06, 2011, 12:27:34 am »

Quote from: Nurir Torir
Argembarger: I have answered your questions. Do you still feel that I need to be lynched? Why or why not?
No, I found your responses satisfying. I meant to change my vote the other day but I was hella busy.

Quote from: NativeForeigner
Org, Nirur Torir, Zathras, Ottofar, and everybody else (got lazy): What are your feelings about Toaster's roleclaim and the fact that I can't actually back up his claim despite supposedly being his target?
I don't think anything at all of it without at least a smidgeon of evidence.

Guys, I hate to say this, but my classes are more intense than I expected. I don't think I can really handle playing Mafia right now; when I really dig in and play, it's way too time-consuming and distracting from my studies. That's the main reason why I've been lurking so hard.

I feel bad, but I need to Request a Replacement

I'll play asbestos I can until one is found.

I'll probably continue to mod for a while though; I find modding fun, and not nearly so time consuming as actually playing.
Quote from: penguinofhonor
Quote from: miauw62
This guy needs to write a biography about Columbus. I would totally buy it.
I can see it now.

trying to make a different's: the life of Columbus

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR5.5 - Day 2: Old Friends Discuss New Times
« Reply #566 on: January 06, 2011, 01:00:27 am »

Pandarsenic is still scum, of course.

And yes, I still think Nirur Torir is scum.
But you don't feel me scummy enough to vote for, I notice. Please state your reasoning.

Spoiler: Pandarsenic questions (click to show/hide)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: January 06, 2011, 02:29:12 am »

Niror Torir, Professional Scummy Useless Douchebag Twat

You were for some reason desperate to prevent me from drawing everyone (what, rather target the dead for your revivecult, maybe?)
I refused to commit to an opinion on Jokerman because everyone else seemed to have made up their mind - he was getting lynched unless there was a major turnaround, and from what I actually read of him he wasn't worth attempting to achieve such a turnaround.

I'll restate my case against iff you acknowledge that going back to read stuff from earlier is unnecessary. If you don't feel like going back to read my argument against you, then I don't feel like going back to read up on whatever you might send me after from however long ago.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: January 06, 2011, 02:35:21 am »

Also, it's a shame Jokerman never Armed while I Multidrew, because I could've instagibbed everyone for an instant town win.

Wouldn't that have been an instant scum win since Jokerman would have been left? (Somewhat irrelevant, but still).

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: January 06, 2011, 02:40:39 am »

Still haven't reread at all, but at least I'm going through the thread now.

The flavor of the revive I got was me being dead when all of a sudden a giant hand appears and pulls me back from death. After getting dragged back to Earth, I found myself alive with a new role with new abilities.

Without reading anything or with any information to go on, I'm going to drop a vote on Pandarsenic, since I thought he was scum before I died.

Would you mind detailing your new role?
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 77