_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1267 1268 [1269] 1270 1271 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5751514 times)

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Homeopathic Doses of Violence
« Reply #19020 on: October 03, 2013, 02:01:08 pm »

((Well, the action was missing from the last update, and Gorat doesn't really have anything better to do.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19021 on: October 03, 2013, 02:03:40 pm »

"DOC! YOU BEEN BREAKING THE ANTI-GENETIC'S LAWS AGAIN?" She shouts down the hall at the infirmary.

"I'LL ALTER THE DNA OF WHO I WANT, WHERE I WANT AND WHEN EVER I WANT TO. GET OFF MY BACK WOMAN!"

((I am beginning to see why Steve doesn't want those two working in the field together...))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #19022 on: October 03, 2013, 02:04:41 pm »

One of you bulkier folk go take the adhesive off that one's mouth. You may want to communicate with them.

Look around for witches commies terrorists besides ourselves bad guys. If I see any, fry them.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19023 on: October 03, 2013, 02:09:09 pm »

"DOC! YOU BEEN BREAKING THE ANTI-GENETIC'S LAWS AGAIN?" She shouts down the hall at the infirmary.

"I'LL ALTER THE DNA OF WHO I WANT, WHERE I WANT AND WHEN EVER I WANT TO. GET OFF MY BACK WOMAN!"
[/color]
"...Okay then. Um, I was wondering because I wanted to see what happens when I give pills to stuff, and I wanted to try it on stuff that wouldn't get mad at me or shout at me or try to burn my torso off or something if it went wrong...Where are the lab rats, and do I need to pay to use them?"
Slightly less-innocent questioning.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19024 on: October 03, 2013, 02:16:23 pm »

One of you bulkier folk go take the adhesive off that one's mouth. You may want to communicate with them.

Look around for witches commies terrorists besides ourselves bad guys. If I see any, fry them.

"Considering that they are both unconscious and very probably a trap of some kind, considering that who we're looking for pretty much specializes in unconventional warfare, I would say that is the worst idea ever! I propose we shoot one of them to check what's going on. Or... wait..."

Stacy quickly messages the other people on the other teams, who would presumably answer in a timely fashion.

Quote from: Stacy "Ambiguously Gay Robot" Buttle; to: Righteous Card-Themed Dudes Assaulting Shit And Whatnot
Greetings!

I am sure you don't remember me. I have a question for you lot - have you, by any chance, tied up and left a group of civilians sitting unconscious in a circle? We seem to have encountered such a thing in the complex, and it is most curious.

Love,
Stacy Buttle.

Send message to the other teams to make sure. In any case, dance well back from the bunch of tied-up people and warn others to do the same.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 02:18:57 pm by Harry Baldman »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19025 on: October 03, 2013, 02:33:17 pm »

Quote from: Stacy "Ambiguously Gay Robot" Buttle; to: Righteous Card-Themed Dudes Assaulting Shit And Whatnot
Greetings!

I am sure you don't remember me. I have a question for you lot - have you, by any chance, tied up and left a group of civilians sitting unconscious in a circle? We seem to have encountered such a thing in the complex, and it is most curious.

Love,
Stacy Buttle.

Quote from: Miyamoto De Bergerac
Wait, what the what? Who is this? Stacy?

Of course we didn't do such a thing! Don't you think we would've warned you if we did? Jezus man, we're up to our necks in sods here, keep this channel clear please.
Just secure the room and get them out of there. Do it careful, sounds fishy. Just... Lasso them in for all I care. There's a crapton of you guys there, you'll think of something.

Miyamoto out.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19026 on: October 03, 2013, 02:40:36 pm »

Quote from: Miyamoto De Bergerac
Wait, what the what? Who is this? Stacy?

Of course we didn't do such a thing! Don't you think we would've warned you if we did? Jezus man, we're up to our necks in sods here, keep this channel clear please.
Just secure the room and get them out of there. Do it careful, sounds fishy. Just... Lasso them in for all I care. There's a crapton of you guys there, you'll think of something.

Miyamoto out.

Quote from: Stacy Buttle; to: Miyamoto De Bergerac
Ah, good to know! Keep up the good work, you magnificent revolutionary bastards, you! I believe in your ability to cause mass destruction!

Meanwhile, we're hunting something Steve called 'UWM spooks'! Like ghosts or something, except people! Trippy, eh? If you run into any massive explosions, spatial distortions, approaching vortexes of unimaginable destruction and just plain assholes with advanced organochemistry overrider amps, you'll know who to blame, eh?

Anywho, have fun doing your thing. Peace and love be with you all, Stacy out!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19027 on: October 03, 2013, 03:20:46 pm »

((Wait, "Miyamoto de Bergerac"?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19028 on: October 03, 2013, 03:21:30 pm »

Yeah, I'm not going down there... let me know if they need medical attention once the area is secure, I'll give you drone support from here.

Scout out this section of concourse with 3 of the drones, look for other oddities, sods, or spooks.

IF no one else approaches the men, also send one drone for a fly by of the men in the center.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #19029 on: October 03, 2013, 03:25:55 pm »

((Oh hoh hoh, looks like we've got someone who got the reference here. That or you just noticed how weird the whole japanese-french thing is. ))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #19030 on: October 03, 2013, 03:49:03 pm »

((I am beginning to see why Steve doesn't want those two working in the field together...))
((They're like a married couple.

And now even Steve is ignoring Flint.

And I still think Lyra should wear clothes.))
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 03:59:11 pm by Parisbre56 »

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #19031 on: October 03, 2013, 03:51:22 pm »

((Oh hoh hoh, looks like we've got someone who got the reference here. That or you just noticed how weird the whole japanese-french thing is. ))

((I just got the reference, now you say it is one.))
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 03:53:25 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #19032 on: October 03, 2013, 03:57:51 pm »

Ask Steve: "Any chance those UWM spooks could be captured with their brain intact enough for interrogation? Or do they have some sort of brain destroying suicide switch? Should we attempt to bring one back if we can find him?

Also, what's stopping them from taking a shuttle or rocket bike to the hangar?"

@Defense team: "Any of you want to go to the infirmary and ask some of those injured civilians if they know anything about what's going on in that hangar and the rest of the base?"
Can I get that info? Please? Pretty please?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 08:45:27 am by Parisbre56 »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19033 on: October 03, 2013, 04:31:33 pm »

"Ugh. I hate math. Right. Defense team, I'll head further in, and act as an advance warning if I see any sods. I'll radio when I find something."

Carefully continue my way into the complex, preferably down an unexplored passage. Examine claymore for any settings.

((Yay, advance recon duty! Mostly doing this to give advance warning to the defense team, and to reduce the time it takes to reinforce a squad if need be. Although, I have my doubts about my ability in a direct firefight I can most certainly act as a distraction.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #19034 on: October 03, 2013, 05:52:16 pm »

Ask Steve: "Any chance those UWM spooks could be captured with their brain intact enough for interrogation? Or do they have some sort of brain destroying suicide switch? Should we attempt to bring one back if we can find him?

Also, what's stopping them from taking a shuttle or rocket bike to the hangar?

Oh, and could you ask one of the nurses to question those civilians in the infirmary for anything they know about that hangar and the UWM people? Since my fellow HMRC members seem to be ignoring me."

@Defense team: "Any of you want to go to the infirmary and ask some of those injured civilians if they know anything about what's going on in that hangar and the rest of the base?"
Can I get that info? Please? Pretty please?
STEPHEN HAWKING goes to the infirmary and asks some of those injured blah blah anything going in hanger base blah blah what the first guy said I'm pretty useless out here and nothings happening anyfuck. When questioning them be sure to inform them I am the famous STEPHEN HAWKING who invented painkillers. That should make them like me.

((Wow, the tvtropes page for this REALLY needs updated. Especially the characters section, it has Miyamoto blank, doesn't even mention our new catgirl or Grate or hell it doesn't even have NYARS on there. Really tropers, wtf?))
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 06:37:26 pm by BFEL »
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.
Pages: 1 ... 1267 1268 [1269] 1270 1271 ... 2101