Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 31

Author Topic: Mission 23: Thing that Goes Bump in the Night  (Read 50651 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Mission 22: Thing that Goes Bump in the Night
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2015, 01:58:30 pm »

This is supposed to me mission 23.
((Eh, just let piecewise use the numbers he wants. I'll change the wiki once I get back to my PC.))

This is supposed to me mission 23.
Did I state which mission would be which number? I don't remember doing that. Or did you guys do it by order I announced them?
Did it by the order you announced them.
Changed it already, don't worry.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • got it all worked out, don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 23: Thing wot Goes Bump in the Night
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2015, 02:08:24 pm »

"Sounds like home. I hope someone here is good at logistics, huh?"

"What kind of equipment will we be allowed to bring down?"
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 07:53:23 pm by Egan_BW »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 23: Thing that Goes Bump in the Night
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2015, 02:14:43 pm »

"Nice to meet you, Petra. I don't know how I could possibly be less sane than some of the others. Then again, I am about to initiate a mass kidnapping-for-science scheme on the orders of an omnicidal rebel robot overlord."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2015, 02:17:29 pm »

"The same could be said of me. Although considering we aren't dead, omnicidal seems inaccurate."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2015, 02:19:21 pm »

"Maybe. But it takes a while to kill everything."

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2015, 02:48:33 pm »

Gus frowns. "Wassat about revolution? You better not be turnin' on Steve. That guy's some kinda god or somethin', and anyway we got a job to do."

He turns to Petra, wipes the goo off one of his hands, and offers it to her. "A. B. B. L. E. E. Johnson. You can call me Gus, if you want."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2015, 02:51:01 pm »

"I meant his revolution. Apparently Dester was not aware that Steve- and by extension, we- had turned on the UWM. What are we called now, anyway? I think I heard someone say ARM?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2015, 02:58:41 pm »

Dester shrugs at Gus' warning. "I'm not political. Nor suicidal."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2015, 02:59:58 pm »

"Yeah, it's ARM. Something about a glorious campaign to save humanity from itself."
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 07:53:03 pm by Egan_BW »

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2015, 03:05:00 pm »

"Yeah, it's ARM. Something about a glorious campaign to save humanity from itself."

Gus swallows. "So... We're criminals? I thought we were gonna get rehabilitated! I got terrorist charges to clear!"
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 03:08:42 pm by DoctorMcTaalik »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2015, 03:09:49 pm »

Jesse looks over at the Petra, and Dester with a frown.

'Great, looks like I have to work with a pair of crazies. This job is going to go well ... Make that three crazies, this day just keeps getting better.'

Seeing Gus enter the conversation Jesse sighs before turning to the rest of the group as he starts to habitually rub at the tattoos on his neck with one hand.

"Name's Jesse, Jesse Hoflman. I joined ARM from Q'Baja so my situation is a bit different from you lot, but I look forward to working with you all assuming you all follow whatever orders we're given well enough."

Gus swallows. "So... We're criminals? I thought we were gonna get rehabilitated! I got terrorist charges to clear!"

"Of course some of you are, ain't a better target to pummel into the ground while clearing your name and saving a few tens, or hundreds of thousands of people while you're at it."
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 03:17:38 pm by adwarf »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2015, 03:10:47 pm »

"Nah, all charges are dropped. By Steve at least, who is the only jurisdiction that will matter soon."
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 07:52:46 pm by Egan_BW »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2015, 03:28:08 pm »

"Terrorist? Save humanity from itself? The supervillainy backstory just writes itself here. Nice to meet you, Jesse. I'd shake your hand, but as a rule I try not to touch naked men. How'd you come to join up? Was your planet destroyed by a horrible virus or something?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2015, 03:29:39 pm »

Petra glances at Jesse. "I don't even know for sure why I'm here. Something related to my grandfather. As for following orders, I can do that well enough, provided that they are not completely stupid and likely to blow our cover and get us all killed."
Sigtext!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2015, 03:34:33 pm »

"Terrorist? Save humanity from itself? The supervillainy backstory just writes itself here. Nice to meet you, Jesse. I'd shake your hand, but as a rule I try not to touch naked men. How'd you come to join up? Was your planet destroyed by a horrible virus or something?"
"Nothing like that. ARM helped liberate Q'Baja from UWM tyranny, and shortly after that started taking in some recruits from the world so I decided I might as well join up since I hit things for a living anyway. Why not hit them for something more than a meal, and some drugs you know? Anyway, my family had immigrated to the world a while back so it wasn't exactly like I fit in that well there to begin with."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 31