Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Tales of Magic RTD thread: Chapter 1, Turn 3: Stairway to hell.  (Read 8209 times)

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
Re: Tales of Magic RTD thread: Chapter 1, Turn 3: Stairway to hell.
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2013, 12:26:26 pm »

´´Highly interesting... The clash of Steel. I wonder what i would need to make an Automaton... Probably Steel. Perhaps Gorgoth can give me a hand with that?``

Before sleeping, ask Gorgoth if its possible to transmute an Automaton and what i would need if so, when i wake up (If that happens next turn) go have breakfast and try to get information about the Clash of Steel, other competitors, the day, if theres any kind of fee...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 05:42:33 am by Sarzael »
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2013, 02:08:56 pm »

Rolands strokes his chin, thinking for a bit before talking

"Lets cast a wide net here, I'd like to try a few handguns, both slow fireing high caliber ones and rapid fire PDW's. I'd like to try a shotgun. And you know what, lets do something melee as well. How about a classic, swords then. Do you happen to have swords? European longsword, katana? Do you have any ideas, as well? I'd more than welcome some input from someone who's been here longer than I have. "

Ask questions, follow Bago's instructions

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2013, 02:26:15 pm »

Gerald decided to do a few loops-maybe find something interesting. The weather was beautiful, after all.

Action: Exploration time!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tales of Magic RTD thread: Chapter 1, Turn 2: The teen order
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2013, 12:48:26 pm »

Alexei ends up mildly baffled by the development, though he already expected something strange amidst Darius' origins. One doesn't need to be a genius to realize when they are being thrown into something much bigger than their usual dealings. "Not much to do, I guess. We should just try to stay out of trouble and check the training facilities for now. A moving suit of armor must have some talents." the young man says, glancing at the living armor by his side and wondering whether they'd be forced to escape the city any time soon when things went sour like it always happened in movies.

Check the training facilities, find something interesting - entertaining and fast, that is - to try out.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 2 [3]