Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should life continue but without healing when HP reaches zero?

Yes
- 2 (40%)
No
- 1 (20%)
Yes, but not this game
- 2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Roll to Ebay (6/6)  (Read 19960 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Ebay (6/6)
« Reply #165 on: September 11, 2016, 07:52:09 pm »

Assuming I've fully recovered, Felicia swaps her weapon to electric mode, and stabs her foe through.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 11, 2016, 10:54:55 pm »

I am completely confused. What are the rules about the golden flash thingy? I thought it was for the "only lose 50 hp per turn" rule, but apparently not.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 11, 2016, 11:32:06 pm »

((I think the golden light happens whenever you regenerate, it just won't stick around except on 50 hp hits. Gloompaw wasn't expecting Felicia to live, so any light is notable enough to write about.))

Nikolas looks around the house for strong cleaning supplies or power tools.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 12, 2016, 12:57:25 am »

Gloompaw uses his weapon to pin Felicia's arm to the ground, thus intercepting the attack, then finishes her off by booping her nose.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 14, 2016, 10:39:20 am »

((I think the golden light happens whenever you regenerate, it just won't stick around except on 50 hp hits. Gloompaw wasn't expecting Felicia to live, so any light is notable enough to write about.))

Nikolas looks around the house for strong cleaning supplies or power tools.
You get an electric drill (the kind for making holes for nails, not some industrial monster) and a dozen bottles of bathroom cleaner, drain clearer, etc. Also, there's a lawnmower if that's the sort of thing you're looking for.

Gloompaw uses his weapon to pin Felicia's arm to the ground, thus intercepting the attack, then finishes her off by booping her nose.
Assuming I've fully recovered, Felicia swaps her weapon to electric mode, and stabs her foe through.
3 vs 1

Gloompaw cuts off Felicia's arm as she tries to get up, then perhaps gratuitously, punches the corpse in the nose, getting completely covered in blood.

(-15 HP)

Felicia is dead.

Spoiler: hp (click to show/hide)
One wheel short of a wagon

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 17, 2016, 01:05:14 am »

Nikolas realizes that nobody can find him in all these buildings, and gives up on the idea of traps and stealth. He extract's the lawnmower's blade and sticks it to his back like a jumbo shuriken, though. He leaves the modern village away from the direction of the syringe thrower, and runs back towards the bridge.

((I was a bit worried about the game slowing down and turning into a waiting/kiting into giant syringes type mess, so lets not do that. It would be boring for everyone.))
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 01:11:25 am by The Ensorceler »

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 17, 2016, 01:07:49 am »

Gloompaw walks in the direction he saw Nikolas go.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 17, 2016, 03:56:01 am »

Fair enough. To be honest, I'm getting a bit bored of this myself, and wouldn't be surprised if everyone else was. I think it wasn't deadly enough to moe fast, and had no new stuff after the initial generation.

Anyway.

Gloompaw walks in the direction he saw Nikolas go.
Nikolas realizes that nobody can find him in all these buildings, and gives up on the idea of traps and stealth. He extract's the lawnmower's blade and sticks it to his back like a jumbo shuriken, though. He leaves the modern village away from the direction of the syringe thrower, and runs back towards the bridge.

((I was a bit worried about the game slowing down and turning into a waiting/kiting into giant syringes type mess, so lets not do that. It would be boring for everyone.))
Let's assume you meeton the bridge over the railway, out of the range of the giant robot, to get things done faster.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 17, 2016, 09:42:40 am »

SAMURAI STYLE AERIAL SINGLE STROKE BATTLE GO!

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 17, 2016, 07:23:17 pm »

EVEN BIGGER LIQUID METAL COVERED PSYCHIC ENERGY SHURIKEN GO!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 19, 2016, 12:55:35 pm »

The two combatants line up for a final, decinding confrontation, the wreckage and bodies of defeated opponents strewn about them. Gloompaw feints then darts towards Nikolas...

SAMURAI STYLE AERIAL SINGLE STROKE BATTLE GO!
EVEN BIGGER LIQUID METAL COVERED PSYCHIC ENERGY SHURIKEN GO!
2 vs 6

... And midway through his leap, weapon raised high, is bisected by a luminous black shruiken the size of a car, crackling with bolts of lightening and glowing a viscious blue.

Nikolas has won! He may be returned to his dimension, or any he requests, along with anything of his choosing, provided free of charge!

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]