Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Graveyard of the Gods: A Ye Gods Gaiden  (Read 1953 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Graveyard of the Gods: A Ye Gods Gaiden
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2017, 07:33:30 am »

"These three pantheons sound interesting. True cooperation was rare in my bubble. Or perhaps everyone was secretly friends?" Azem chuckles.

"In truth, I consider the greatest moments of godly cooperation to be inspired by the tyrant Fusil, but I may be biased. Hating Fusil gave me a purpose in uncertain times, where it was never clear who was friend and who was foe. But I convinced myself he must have been tainted by the Void. For if the Void was as dangerous as he claimed, surely he was their best agent."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2017, 03:02:42 am »

"Ah, the Void. You released it? How did that go for you? For us it was a heated topic as to whether or not to release it, but the general consensus was not to do it. We simply created our own forms of magic rather than rely on external sources."

"Also, don't you think it's a little deserted in here? It's like we're playing leapfrog with our dialogue or something. We could really use some new face-...well, voices around here."
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 03:05:27 am by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2017, 05:52:25 pm »

"Hm? The beings you dealt with must have been different from ours. All it took to let them in was the cooperation of one god. Of any god or number of gods at any time that is. The only publicly confirmed Void collaborator I remember is Serac, god of oceans. And yes, it is getting rather lonely. No offense."
Pages: 1 2 [3]