Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The game of all tomorrow: a forum game based on all tomorrows  (Read 408 times)

Mercur

• Bay Watcher
  • Your average spheroid
    • View Profile

Remember All Tomorrows? Of course, it wouldn’t been a large meme fandom recently if you all didn’t, but for people who don’t, the plot revolves the descendants of humans that have been made into ugly abominations by a psychotic race called the Qu that genetically modified them, then when the Qu left, some of the human descendants evolved sapience and stuff.

Well I have decided that I identify as a Qu and therefore feels the need to turn some innocent species on earth to ugly freaks of nature, but because I don’t know where to start, I decided to grab suggestions from the internet and this is why I made this forum game

This is how you would play the game:

First, someone (AKA me) would post the name of species that you (or in this case, I) want for someone to modify, like for example

The domestic dog (which also serve as the first species for you of suggest ways to genetically modify it)

then someone else would say how they should genetically modify said species, and the bottom on the same post, they would put the name of the species they want for someone to modify

Also this is where I put the ideas I gathered from you:

And here is one of species that I want for you to genetically modify:

Canary

Hope you enjoy