Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: The Maiden Voyage (Experimental and slow paced)  (Read 3344 times)

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: The Maiden Voyage (Experimental and slow paced)
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2011, 09:27:58 pm »

...and how exactly would it help?

(OOC: I will be argumentative. If it's too much sorry about that; I like to examine aspects of myself through gaming that I normally try to surpress, if that makes any sense.)
shared information and no what did you mean
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2011, 05:07:11 am »

Well I might want to intimidate peeps or acess areas that are guarded, if I get into trouble I will want to know what happens, and that's fine, I will do my best not to get into trouble
Of someone notices you have for example a gun, and is not dead pretty soon, he/she will tell the guards. If a body is found on a ship they will search through every room and person, so you would need to hide your illegal stuff better.

About teamwork; it is allowed, but discouraged. Your rivals are professionals too and if one gets caught and is seen often to talk with another, chances are that he smells something fishy.

EDIT: And OOC tags are pretty useless, when the game hasn't started yet. I think I'll start the game in a new thread. And if Little confirms what he meant with his saboteur, I think three players is enough.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 05:09:10 am by anzki4 »

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2011, 07:26:33 am »

Could you wait two weeks as I will be on a London business meeting, so won't have time for about a week after next, but yeah if we could get more that would be nice
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2011, 09:49:48 am »

Could you wait two weeks as I will be on a London business meeting, so won't have time for about a week after next, but yeah if we could get more that would be nice

Well it's gonna take some time to get everything ready, but I'm not gonna wait for two weeks if I get it ready on time, but your char could just jump on the boat on some other harbor than the first one?

Also I am not going to run this with two players, so I start the preparations only if third one arrives.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 06:21:54 pm by anzki4 »

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2011, 09:27:27 pm »

Well it's gonna take some time to get everything ready, but I'm not gonna wait for two weeks if I get it ready on time, but your char could just jump on the boat on some other harbor than the first one?

Also I am not going to run this with two players, so I start the preparations only if third one arrives.
Ask cript he likes games like these, and getting on at the next stop is fine by me
Pages: 1 2 [3]