Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Goblin thief ninja  (Read 1262 times)

delphey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Goblin thief ninja
« on: February 12, 2011, 11:34:58 pm »

So I captured a goblin thief, and was bored waiting for stuff to finish building.  Decided to move his cage to dining room, and stationed 15 dwarves by stockpile if/when he escapes.  They are all at least novice in important skills, with half much more.  Steel weapons and iron armor.  The thief sent 4 dwarves to the hospital with compound fractures.  2 of which happened AFTER GETTING ONE ARM AND BOTH LEGS CUT OFF.  What a little beast.  He only stopped after getting cut in half.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
Re: Goblin thief ninja
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 11:42:40 pm »

Thief or Master Thief?

delphey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 12:04:49 am »

Thief

krenshala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 02:46:11 am »

Sounds to me like he would be a Master Thief if he's gotten away instead of staying to tear up your army. :D
Quote from: Haspen
Quote from: phoenixuk
Zepave Dawnhogs the Butterfly of Vales the Marsh Titan ... was taken out by a single novice axedwarf and his pet war kitten. Long Live Domas Etasastesh Adilloram, slayer of the snow butterfly!
Doesn't quite have the ring of heroics to it...
Mother: "...and after the evil snow butterfly was defeated, Domas and his kitten lived happily ever after!"
Kids: "Yaaaay!"

Qinetix

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 02:48:56 am »

o.o wut.... you should just kill sentinent enemies , there heck of dangerous if left out , there not pets at all and they can escape ^_^
Desu

krenshala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 05:21:32 am »

o.o wut.... you should just kill sentinent enemies , there heck of dangerous if left out , there not pets at all and they can escape ^_^
I believe he was planning to kill the thief in the arena that wasn't yet built, thus the wait and 15 guards in case (when) he escaped.
Quote from: Haspen
Quote from: phoenixuk
Zepave Dawnhogs the Butterfly of Vales the Marsh Titan ... was taken out by a single novice axedwarf and his pet war kitten. Long Live Domas Etasastesh Adilloram, slayer of the snow butterfly!
Doesn't quite have the ring of heroics to it...
Mother: "...and after the evil snow butterfly was defeated, Domas and his kitten lived happily ever after!"
Kids: "Yaaaay!"

Lamphare

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2011, 06:48:33 am »

once i striped a thief after catching it.
and when it escaped, it ran into an off duty full-armoured master hammerdwarf. and out of nowhere it managed to break several bones and injured that hammerdwarf's skull before being pounded to death.

man, that thief was naked!