Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: L-Space: The Jumpers  (Read 4655 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: L-Space: The Jumpers
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2012, 04:20:16 am »

I looked upon the strange lights and back at those around me, motioning soundlessly to get into cover if they didn't notice. I then searched for any nearby rock or hole, or any patch of foliage to hide.

I tried to stop the bleeding from my left hand while going with my plan.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2012, 07:49:20 am »

I sneak behind the closest boulder.

malkomk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2012, 03:41:58 pm »

Turn 3: Run! Hide! Collapse! And Turn Invisible!

To keep things moving, I've taken the liberty of assuming Noodlerex/Friddo hides as well.

This figure is none of my business. In fact, it looks like trouble - trouble that I'm ill-equipped to deal with given my broken hand, which is impeding my concentration. I'll try to hide somehow, preferably by turning myself invisible, and watch events unfold until I can make an informed judgement about the proceedings.
[clatter] Raising your unharmed hand, you draw a fresh spell-pattern in the air in front of you, then spin in a circle to enclose yourself. This time the magic catches with a greasy popping noise and a faint purple glow that rapidly spreads over your body, turning you semitransparent. To outside eyes, you won't be visible at all.

I'll search for a ditch or a large boulder to provide cover, veering left if at all possible. Then I hide.
I looked upon the strange lights and back at those around me, motioning soundlessly to get into cover if they didn't notice. I then searched for any nearby rock or hole, or any patch of foliage to hide.

I tried to stop the bleeding from my left hand while going with my plan.

I sneak behind the closest boulder.
Quote from: malkomk
To keep things moving, I've taken the liberty of assuming Noodlerex/Friddo hides as well.
Everyone's trying to hide! [clatter] Uh-oh... you all bolt in the opposite direction and bump into each other, collapsing in a tangled mess! [clatter] Fortunately no one gets more than a bruise and an inconvenient positioning under someone else.

There are more zapping noises. The fleeing figure is coming closer. Aside from the zaps and the noise of his jackboots on rocks, it's eerily quiet.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2012, 03:48:25 pm »

Keeping the invisibility spell around my body, I move to a safer spot from which to observe the fleeing figure and my apparent companions. I wish to study them before I introduce myself to the four who came with me, and as for the other, I still have yet to determine what to do about him...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2012, 03:58:09 pm »

Try to soundlessly circle around the figure as they get closer.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2012, 08:35:41 pm »

I peered out of my hidey-hole, curious to catch a glimpse of what we were all hiding from while trying to stifle the pain.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2012, 02:38:19 pm »

I will search about my person for any bandages or similar first aid equipment, racking my mind for any of the first aid training I learnt at lady sailor school. If I have nothing else, I will use my knife to cut a strip of clothing of myself with which I will bandage Lady Angela's hand. I will then conceal the knife in my clothing.

malkomk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2012, 07:06:12 pm »

Noodlerex has been sent a PM.

malkomk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2012, 06:52:54 pm »

Noodlerex has been declared inactive. His character, Friddo, will be ran as an NPC until someone (if he does come back, possibly him) wants to take control. Just put "[Taking control of inactive character: Friddo]" or similar on top of your action for him. First come first served!

Update should be here soonish.
Pages: 1 [2]