Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174]

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 3: Crazy Noisy Bizarre Kingdom  (Read 41331 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident God of Shipping (and Posting)
    • View Profile
    • The Final Fantasy Mod. Welcome to the world of Bahamut!
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 3: Crazy Noisy Bizarre Kingdom
« Reply #2595 on: April 01, 2020, 07:54:02 pm »

"With what, a call? Look, I'm seriously not helping with this. This sounds like some crap my brother would come up with and the Goddesses know I've had to put up with enough of those."
And with that, Rosencrantz walks off to seek the company of people less intent on what he thinks are boneheaded schemes.

"S-sure, as long as you remember the h-house rules. I-If you make a mess, you're cleaning up after it, alright? N-not that you wouldn't."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 3: Crazy Noisy Bizarre Kingdom
« Reply #2596 on: April 01, 2020, 08:14:44 pm »

Jarvis tossed a hammer from hand to hand, giving what apparently was a nod along with all the bobbing of his mask.
"Of course, MPMH no intentions of leaving a mess. MPMH would be disrespectful."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord with the Eyes of Science
    • View Profile

"Yeah, pretty sure we're done here. Not like this place has anything more exciting to offer than our arena fight against the Baron."
"Like they say, keep business short in Bastapa so you can't get screwed by weeks of government bullcrap."

Yliss stretches.

"Wybernia will be more fun anyway. Being part of a wyvern carriage must feel awesome and have an equally awesome view on the area!"
"And maybe Keith can find an oni willing to wrestle with him, that would be entertaining."
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174]