Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Prehistoric RP. Turn 200,00BCE  (Read 4089 times)

RoryTehNoob

• Bay Watcher
  • Ingredients: High Fructose Corn Syrup
    • View Profile
Re: Prehistoric RP. Turn 200,00BCE
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2012, 10:00:34 am »

Inventory
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hunger/Thirst

Crafting
The builder can make clothing, water pouches, and packs from skins. He can also produce weapons. Experimentation will be the only way to perfect recipes. Better items will add unstated roll bonuses.

The tribe enters the dense forest just as the sun is reaching its peak. Everyone sits down on some logs to take a rest. A strange bird can be heard overhead. After the brief rest the tribe continues through the forest, rather uneventfully. It is evening when they finally reach a small clearing. A dirty stream of water is flowing out from underneath a nearby cliff face. Perhaps you wish to prepare a temporary camp?
Signatures are displayed at teh bottom of each post or personal message.

Max characters: 500; characters remaining: 379

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2012, 10:06:35 am »

Yeah, make camp.  Star the building of the camp personally, ask the builder to help you, he knows better. 

Am I actually allowed to give some orders? 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Evil Marahadja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2012, 10:15:42 am »

Aardvark nods at Graagh, and starts to assist him building the main camp. He uses his flint to ignite a small fire in the fireplace he is building.

(If time before sunset)
"Aardvark build spear."
And he disappears into the forest, searching for suitible sticks which he later is going to use for spears.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 10:28:01 am by Evil Marahadja »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2012, 10:18:19 am »

Thanks for the assist, also, my guy's name is Graagh.  Not the most dignified name for a chieftain, but both his parents were crazies so...
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Evil Marahadja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2012, 10:28:37 am »

Thanks for the assist, also, my guy's name is Graagh.  Not the most dignified name for a chieftain, but both his parents were crazies so...

What do you mean? It clearly says Graagh.......

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2012, 10:30:36 am »

I c wut u did thar. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2012, 11:40:15 am »

Erathu looked up from his crouched position and then returned his gaze to the ground. He was on all fours, as his den-mother taught him to be. He looked to his right, then to his left. There were others that looked like him, smelled like him even. They were standing on only two arms, strange.

He sniffed the air, it was filled with many scents. Other creatures were here, he knew. The trees spoke their presence. He took a glance at the two-legs and snorted. Not much was being done but them opening their jaws and emitting weird noises. Ahh well, they were his den-mates, he knew that much. The big man looked to be the Alpha. He tilted his head, observing them then returned to looking around. They needed food.

The sun was slowly falling from the sky. Darkness. He had to do something.

He grunts. Moves away from the others. Tries to find an animalistic scent. Hunt and Kill.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 04:47:02 am by Tiruin »

Coolnesstod

• Bay Watcher
  • Drink, Work, Repeat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2012, 04:38:40 pm »

Bob grabs his spear and follows Erathu so they can hunt together. "So, how does you want this to go?"

Hunt with Erathu and try to get as much meat as possible.

((I would think we would be able to atleast communicate in our own language, cause if we cant, then how do we cooperate?))
All glory to the Hypnotoad.
Random fact: Robin Williams was once addicted to cocaine during the late 1980's/early 1990's.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2012, 10:29:43 pm »

Skills
The Crazy: The Crazy was raised by wolves originally and is thus very unpredictable. This class is incapable of speech, so anyone wanting to be him/her must RP accordingly. Extremely high Strength/Hunting.

((Body language. But I'm assuming I can partly understand...didn't say in OP.))

Even for just a few steps, Erathu could hear the thump-thump of footfalls on the cold loam soil. He turned around and saw one of the two-legs coming over to him, saying something with mixed tone. Well, at least it would be like the old days, a pair hunting down their prey.

Spoiler: How we can speak (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 04:48:56 am by Tiruin »

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2012, 11:22:03 pm »

As the others go about building the camp Hlock sits back lazily staring into the sky. He begins to take interest in the actions of Erathu and when he and bob stood to leave Hlock followed.

"You protect Hlock. Hlock look for plants?"
Pages: 1 [2]