Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Roll to Drink! (RTD) Turn 2  (Read 4690 times)

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile
Roll to Drink! (RTD) Turn 2
« on: February 08, 2012, 10:15:21 pm »

-ROLL TO DRINK-
You are all in a bar, drinking, minding your own business.  Tensions are high, I suspect a bar brawl any moment.  Need 5 participants, first 5 in are in, and no replacements.  This is going to be a brawl to the DEATH, no holds barred.  Last one standing is the winner.
you each start with 100 hp.   this is a really simple RTD as it's my first time hosting.
each round you say what action you want your character to do, and I'll roll to determine if you've done it or not, also if an action is being done against you a roll will be done to determine if you dodge.

TO START:
Pick a character name, sex, appearance, and preferred drink,

once all 5 people are in I'll do an initial roll to determine how long you've each been at the bar and how much you've had to drink.
After that is done you start posting actions, each turn takes 1 day, or will end when all actions are posted, if you don't post an action in that day.... well I'm not going to tell you what happens.

players:
1. Sinpwn,                 name: Johnson,  male, hp:100/100  drink: Everclear
2.Tersr,                    name:  Aaron,     male, hp:95/100  drink: Screwdriver
3.Scelly9                   name: Jack,       male, hp:100/100  drink: Vodka
4.SeriousConcentrate  name:  Max,       male, hp:100/100  drink: Kentucky Bourbon
5.Flintus10                name: Helga     female, hp:99/100  drink: Lager
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 06:08:18 pm by Valid_Dark »
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Drink! (RTD)
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 10:15:48 pm »

Spoiler: Turn 0 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Turn 1 (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 09:42:16 pm by Valid_Dark »
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Drink! (RTD)
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 10:27:08 pm »

Johnson - Everclear

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Drink! (RTD) -SIGNUP STARTED-
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 10:30:45 pm »

Aaron - Screwdriver - Male
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Drink! (RTD) -SIGNUP STARTED-
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 10:46:55 pm »

Jack-Vodka-Male.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Drink! (RTD) -2 slots left-
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 11:49:01 pm »

Max - Kentucky Bourbon - Male
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Drink! (RTD) -2 slots left-
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 11:53:49 pm »

Helga - Lager - Female

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Drink! (RTD) Turn 0
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2012, 12:00:16 am »

Muh, too late...

Ah well, watching the carnage  :D

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2012, 12:25:30 am »

TURN 0

Johnson:  You got here about 30 minutes ago,  You were amazed that this little bar serves Everclear, so you happy sit at the bar and started to drink.  You don't know how long the guy next to you has been here, he smells bad, and keeps spitting on you as he rambles about random things.  he's starting to get on your nerve.  As far as you can tell he's either really drunk or just crazy.  You're on your second shot of everclear, and are having a rather good day, it just seems like everything is going your way.  Well up until you sat here and started getting spat on.

Aaron:  You've been in the bar for about an hour,  on your fourth screwdriver and you're starting to get that warm feeling inside that you've grown so accustom to.  You Drunkly explain to the guy sitting next to you at the bar about your fear of Scurvy and how you always order orange juice with your vodka, plus it helps it go down smooth and prevents you from ending up like the guy at the end of the bar who has been drinking vodka all night and is spitting all over people while loudly mumbling nonsense.

Jack:  You've been in this bar for a few hours, and some of the other customers are starting to take notice of you,  Every attempt to speak with any of them didn't go well, maybe they're jealous with how well you hold your liquor, or perhaps it's the fact that you have been spitting in their faces with every attempt to speak.  There is a collection of 11 empty shot glasses in front of you, "I can't remember the last time I were this drunk," you try to say to the bartender while trying to order another shot.  well, at least this is what you thought you said, really you were just yelling shot and spitting all over the place,  The bartender considers cutting you off, but business has been slow today and he needs all the money he can get.

Max:  You've been here for about an hour,  You've had a hard day of work and just want to enjoy a few Kentucky bourbon shots.  you're on your fourth shot, and have had to endure the ramblings of the person sitting next to you.  you really don't care about why he orders his vodka with orange juice, but you're too nice to tell him to shut up.  For the past 30 min. or so he's been ranting about oranges and how they're the best citrus and his bizarre fear of Scurvy.

Helga:  You just walked into this bar, you've never been here before, in fact had never even noticed it before, but you thought it would be worth a try.  You walk up to the bar and order a lager.  After tasting it you decide to stay a while, even though the other customers seem a bit....unorthodox to you.  There's one practically passed out in the corner not making sense and just generally being very loud.  and there are two people arguing about oranges.   None of them seem to have noticed you, at least for now. Even though you are the only girl in the bar.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 12:41:16 am by Valid_Dark »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2012, 01:03:13 am »

If Aaron says one more word about oranges, grab him by the back of the head and slam his face into the counter. Preferably making sure his glass is in the way for extra pain.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2012, 01:10:20 am »

Belch loudly and challenge the pussies in this bar to a real drinking contest.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2012, 06:51:56 am »

Get up and start playing some pool.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2012, 10:07:16 am »

Try and agree to the drinking contest. If that fails grab someone else's drink.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2012, 05:34:53 pm »

Order me some nachos.

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2012, 09:36:21 pm »

TURN 1

Johnson:  HP: 100/100
Order me some nachos.
You decide you're hungry and try to order some nachos, but notice a hole in your pocket you hadn't realized was there.  To your surprise all of your money has disappeared out of your pocket.  You begin to moap about how badly you want some nachos, when a lady at the end of the bar offers to buy you some, .. if and only if you beat her at a drinking contest.

Aaron:  HP: 95/100
Get up and start playing some pool.

You attempt to stand up, but trip over your own feet and fall over.  You weren't able to position your hands to cushion your fall and proceed to hit your head on the ground. -5 hp.
A lady approaches you and nudges you with her foot and proceeds to ask you to participate in a drinking contest with her.  She's not sure if you heard her, because you just sort of layed there, and didn't make a sound.

Jack:  HP:100/100
Try and agree to the drinking contest. If that fails grab someone else's drink.
You notice the guy next to you fell on his face, and left his drink on the bar unguarded.  At the first chance you get you rush over to it and slam it down as fast as possible.  A girl sees you do this and tries to get you to join their contest.  You don't seem to be able to comprehend what she's saying, or if you did there is no way she understood your response.  Which consisted of you poking her in the shoulder repeatedly muttering something along the lines of "you don't *hic* know what I've seen *hiccup*"
"I didn't even *hiccup* KNOW that zebra" *hiccup* and all other sorts of crazy as you start to poke her harder and harder.

Max: HP:100/100
If Aaron says one more word about oranges, grab him by the back of the head and slam his face into the counter. Preferably making sure his glass is in the way for extra pain.
You turn to Aaron to tell him to Shut Up, because you just can't take his nonsense about Oranges anymore.  When you finally muster up the courage to tell him, you turn to face him and he's no longer there.  In fact he's now on the ground. "Good, finally a chance to enjoy some piece and quiet" as you turn back to your drink, a girl pops up next to you and proceeds to ask you join her drinking contest.

Helga: HP:99/100
Belch loudly and challenge the pussies in this bar to a real drinking contest.
After finishing your first beer you burp as loud as you can, hoping someone will take notice, but no one says anything about it, you decide to try to spice things up and demand a drinking contest be initiated among the customers.  Being well aware you're the soberest one there, you're certain there's no way you can lose.  The first person you ask didn't respond, he's just sitting at the bar, staring at his Bourbon, muttering to himself about how he can't get any peace and quiet.  Someone just took the spot next to him at the bar and drank the shot he found there.  You proceed to ask him to drink with you, and he starts poking you really hard, bruising your shoulder and spitting in your face as he spews nonsense. -1 hp
Now you notice there's a person on the floor, you begin to nudge him with your foot and ask him to drink with you, but he doesn't answer.
Starting to feel no one will drink with you, you finally notice someone at the end of the bar complaining about not having any money and verbally expressing his desire for some nachos,  so you tell him you'll buy him some if he beats you at a drinking contest.  Finally someone to drink against.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 09:38:16 pm by Valid_Dark »

Pages: [1] 2