Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: [0.34.1] Witchcraft Mod (0.6 version) - magic, potions and crafting, Phoebus  (Read 38219 times)

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
Re: [0.34.1] Witchcraft Mod (0.6 version) - magic, potions and crafting, Phoebus
« Reply #165 on: February 19, 2012, 04:56:19 pm »

I was more thinking of: Yes, throw in the wanderers friend and mod X and Y, and you are good. I guess all reactions should be adventure mode enabled and have no fitting building, to not collide with fortress mode. Again, I never played adventure mode, I wouldnt know what people want or need. But thanks for the help, even if it is late in st petersburg (if the place is still correct) Here in sunny colombia it is just 1700 in the evening ;)
Yep, Wanderer's friend is good, but I've decided to make my own reactions here because Lofn's mod is quite strange in some aspects (bone two handed swords from groundhogs?... yeah...), and anyone who would want it could simply remove my crafting reactions' file and add Lofn's files.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: [0.34.1] Witchcraft Mod (0.6 version) - magic, potions and crafting, Phoebus
« Reply #166 on: February 19, 2012, 05:01:06 pm »

So it is rather easy. I change some minor things (like no corpses, and no_eat/no_drink I have in my mod) and add a huge selection of new reaction only for adventure mode (this makes it easy for me, since I dont want to corrupt my fortress mode) and add a huge selection of playable creatures/races (again, only for adventure mode, with no natural occurence)

Thanks :) (and sorry for off-topic-spam in your witchcraft mod)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Rip0k

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 20, 2012, 07:39:25 am »

ok then... another stupid idea:
1. Potion made out of all the potions plus/or something relatively hard to get, that permanently change human into witcher
2. You cannot start as witcher, but must work for the spells ;]
Rip0k cancels chillin, struck down by water pipe shot!

Rhenaya

• Bay Watcher
  • Usstan tlun natha hargluk ssinssriggin ilythiiri!
    • View Profile
    • X-Fire Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 20, 2012, 02:18:06 pm »

slow and madness arent tagged as attack hint ... so they will use it on ANYONE that is in the range if it isnt on cooldown

noticed that with my drow mod that spammed fairy fire (which i basicly copied from the slow spell) on each other, the pets, and wildlife, as soon it was in range.
User Profile: http://df.magmawiki.com/index.php/User:Rhenaya
Mods: http://dffd.wimbli.com/who.php?id=554

From "Angroshs Kinder" Das schwarze Auge Zwergenhandbuch - (Angrosh Children, the dark eye, german pen&paper, dwarven handbook):
"Elves!? Their men dont wear beards, and their women bathe nacked to lure you into the water and drown you. Thank Angrosh they are as ugly as the day and all big and skinny."
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]