Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Kobold Quest Help  (Read 1166 times)

DwarfMan98

• Bay Watcher
  • If you Fus Ro Dah a Gandalf, prepare for FUN!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Kobold Quest Help
« on: June 17, 2013, 01:18:23 am »

Hello fellow Dwarven kinsmen! How are the Falmer living in your fortresses? How about your automatons?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'm having some trouble in Kobold Quest. Would anyone be so kind as to give me some advice?
You know what Dwarf Fortress should have? DRAGONS. And Dragonborns. And Reapers. And Gandalf. Then the Dovahkiin can Fus Ro Dah (Unrelenting Force) Gandalf ("You shall not pass!") and make a paradox!
Thou shalt not pass! Fus Ro Dah!
Hydrogen, helium, lithium, berryllium, boron, carbon, nitrogen... I am proud to be a nerd. I should be Urist McNerd. MUHUHUHUHUHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAAHA! 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693. None of that is the password for my account... I think...

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Kobold Quest Help
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 06:23:11 am »

You could try actually telling us what your problem is.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 06:57:03 am »

DwarfMan98

• Bay Watcher
  • If you Fus Ro Dah a Gandalf, prepare for FUN!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 04:06:27 pm »

Okay. Good idea.
I'm having trouble with surviving adventurers eg. a peasant could probably take out 8 of my kobolds sooo.......
You know what Dwarf Fortress should have? DRAGONS. And Dragonborns. And Reapers. And Gandalf. Then the Dovahkiin can Fus Ro Dah (Unrelenting Force) Gandalf ("You shall not pass!") and make a paradox!
Thou shalt not pass! Fus Ro Dah!
Hydrogen, helium, lithium, berryllium, boron, carbon, nitrogen... I am proud to be a nerd. I should be Urist McNerd. MUHUHUHUHUHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAAHA! 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693. None of that is the password for my account... I think...

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 06:15:23 pm »

I was waiting for someone to start a thread about Kobold Quest!

Walk over to every pit trap and prime it, then get every kobold to pick up a critter, and set them up close together, but with some distance between them. When a hero shows up, keep throwing critters at them. Eventually one will hit.
If they get close, run circles around a pit trap until they step on it, if they don't fall, find another pit trap.

I love that game.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread