Poll

Fanfiction stuff?

Very yes
Yes
Indifferent
No
Very no

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 88

Author Topic: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball Mod (0.47, rolling releases): Half a Raditz  (Read 318538 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Or read a tablet, yeah.

are you still working on this mod?

Once we learn what Hit's up to, I'll probably add him and maybe an event related to him. In fact, might do that for all the other big villains.

bluescreen1988

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry for asking this but are the ki tablets in necro towers, bottom of dark forts, or somewhere else.  Good work on the mod bt, Ive been having a ton of fun!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

They're all over the damn place nowadays. Last tablet I found was "lost" in a worldgen dwarven fortress but was really sitting in the room next to the trade depot.

I have no control over where they're placed, I'm afraid. You'll have to look them up in legends mode.

Atomisk

• Bay Watcher
  • Majora
    • View Profile

I keep crashing every time I try to enter a tomb with specifically this mod.
Signatures are for people with things to show off. I'll show off something.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

So do I, IIRC. It's really difficult to figure why that might be. Could be something to do with an interaction between [CANNOT_UNDEAD] and mummies.

PuddingDeity

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

So I just got this mod today and decided that to test it out and see how potentially ridiculous characters can get I'd use DFHack to max out my skills and attributes. This instantly gives me the ability to go super saiyan 1, 2, and 3, and it says I learn how to go super saiyan blue the first time I move, but I don't see the ability to change in with the other transformations under acquired powers. That's fair enough, maybe I have to undergo an extreme emotion first like you have to for the other forms. Problem is the next time I move it says I learned to go super saiyan blue again, and it does this any time I do something that takes time.

In the stable release this doesn't really do much but add one more thing to the announcements, but for some reason in the experimental it causes severe lag and every tile I try to move takes a few seconds. Admittedly I'm not too experienced with what I should be posting alongside this error report for DF so if there's anything else you need to know if you can direct me to where to find the information I'll try and actually remember to post it here. (I'm not very active on these forums though, so no promises that I'll remember to even check replies in this thread.)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

That's... really bizarre. I actually can't think of a good reason for that except vanilla syndrome jank.

Experimental's actually older than master now, I just use releases for main versions.

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thanks for the open license. I wanted to make sure I understood installation correctly. Both the "init.d" and "scripts" folder go into the /Dwarf Fortress/raw/ folder, right? I'm not very familiar with those two folders.

RACERBOY

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, sorry if this is a necropost, but I just wanted to ask if we could get some more details in the wiki you linked, like training strategies and how other mechanics like using ki to fight work. Again, sorry if this is a necropost.

RACERBOY

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, that's what I mean. Sorry for not being clear in that

MythicAlex

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I love the mod but whenever I try to use the scouter command nothing happens except for this error popping up in dfhack, any clue how to fix it? http://puu.sh/qJSUs/b2cfd1e951.png

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

...The latest version is actually 1.1.3, which should be played on... 0.43.03, I think, or at least 0.42.06.

MythicAlex

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Ah, my bad. Thanks!
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 88