Poll

Fanfiction stuff?

Very yes
Yes
Indifferent
No
Very no

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 88

Author Topic: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball Mod (0.47, rolling releases): Half a Raditz  (Read 319825 times)

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...The latest version is actually 1.1.3, which should be played on... 0.43.03, I think, or at least 0.42.06.

You mean "1.1.2", right? There's not a v1.1.3 waiting to be pushed, is there?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

wow yes duh

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball Mod (0.42 1.1.2): A super duper bluper saiyan (0.42.06)
« Reply #1022 on: September 04, 2016, 06:59:02 am »

It looks like there's a formatting error on the "YORE" line in the Saiyan and Frieza languages.

Also, there's a few words that don't have translations in any of the three Dragon Ball languages.

Djhase

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball Mod (0.42 1.1.2): A super duper bluper saiyan (0.42.06)
« Reply #1023 on: September 23, 2016, 07:09:51 pm »

I hope this isn't considered a necro, and I would otherwise have posted this on the wiki [ which I unfortunately cannot], but I've noticed while playing Adventure Mode but for some reason the the player Saiyan appears to lack the ability to fly. I've tested some of the other races, and they all appear to posses flight in adventure mode. (The modded races).

Slightly off topic: can races such as humans with no inherent flight learn it through raising their power level? If so, is flight a learned trait for saiyans? As I have checked the creature file and have found no flier token for them.

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: September 23, 2016, 08:12:59 pm »

Saiyans are playable in Fort mode, and given what I've heard about Fort mode pathfinding I'd imagine that the lack of a flier token is intentional.
A couple things I've noticed:
The kamekameha interaction is missing an attack type ([CDI:MATERIAL:INORGANIC:KAMEHAMEHA_DB] should be [CDI:MATERIAL:INORGANIC:KAMEHAMEHA_DB:SOLID_GLOB] or whatever works best).
Screaming calls for yelling.txt not dragonball/yelling.txt.
Those were for 1.1.2 but may have changed in a dev version.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: September 23, 2016, 10:54:02 pm »

It used to have flier. It was horrible. You think dwarves get stuck on trees a lot? Fliers get stuck on those and walls.

I should probably not have kamehameha at all TBH, I removed ki blasts in general because I can't actually peek at what they're targeting (which is how I deal with differences in ki: the velocity of the attack (and thus the momentum and, over the course of the entire attack, the force) is multiplied by the ratio of attacker ki to defender ki; this cannot be done with projectiles).

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

my game crashed ans some things didnt worked this is my errorlog:

Unrecognized Announcement Token: TRAVEL_ADVISORY

*** Error(s) finalizing the creature SAIYAN
Error Initializing Text: data/speech/yelling.txt

also this thing keept spamming on dfhack console:

...rtress Z/data/save/region1/raw/scripts/dragonball/ki.lua:183: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'genki_perc' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        ...rtress Z/data/save/region1/raw/scripts/dragonball/ki.lua:183: in function 'get_ki_investment'
        ...ta/save/region1/raw/scripts/dragonball/dwarf_scouter.lua:6: in function 'getPowerLevel'
        ...ta/save/region1/raw/scripts/dragonball/dwarf_scouter.lua:178: in function <...ta/save/region1/raw/scripts/dragonball/dwarf_scouter.lua:172>
        [C]: in ?

and scouter doesnt work either
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Redownload the mod, pushed a hotfix. The YELLING thing ain't me, I don't even have that file (data/init/announcements.txt) in the mod.

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Looks like I've missed a few updates. Do you happen to know if GitHub has a feature to get a notification when an update is released?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Updates have been minor; I've been too busy to actually update with the kind of thing I want to, which is to say, a full event system that will allow Cell, Buu, Beerus, and Zamasu stuff to appear in a natural way, I.E. a full event system based on your units' powers and achievements.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i found the problem
the yelling is inside another folder in speech but the screaming just looks into the speech folder and not the dragonball folder in it
it should be data/speech/dragonball/yelling.txt
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Yeah, I moved it there with the latest update.

RACERBOY

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball Mod (0.43 1.1.5): A super duper bluper saiyan (0.43)
« Reply #1032 on: November 16, 2016, 06:06:23 pm »

Hey sorry to bother you again but I was wondering if there is a way to learn kaioken as of yet.

xDarkz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm sorry for necroing the thread. I've been looking to get this mod to work but I'm completely dumbfounded on how. Is this an adventurer exclusive mod or fortress mode?

I dragged and dropped the modded files/folders over and launched the game. Was able to pick Saiyajin as a race and all but aside from that, everything seems pretty vanilla. Am I doing something wrong?

Not so much a guide or anything.

Alphamonder

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

How i can figure out or get teached by a god about Ki? i wanna see a non-hippie elf smashing a hippie in the face.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 88