Poll

Fanfiction stuff?

Very yes
Yes
Indifferent
No
Very no

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 88

Author Topic: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball Mod (0.47, rolling releases): Half a Raditz  (Read 318499 times)

Nepptu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball Mod (0.44, rolling releases): Half a Raditz
« Reply #1200 on: February 22, 2019, 03:41:44 am »

I'm sorry for the double post, but holy jesus christ. Wow.

KelixKatz

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: February 23, 2019, 06:46:31 pm »

I have DFHack enabled, but i seem to easily be harmed by saiyan warriors and demons and Boogeymen and other mortals as a god of destruction

heck demons and even Saiyans can easily snap my neck almost the instant i instant transmission to them, its like im just a normal person that might as well not be a god of destruction or a android :/

the scouter/dragonball command doesnt seem to work either and i dont seem to move at the speed of sound or kill people instantly with one punch to the face or anything crazy like that with insane power levels x.x
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 08:09:42 pm by KelixKatz »

GR00VI

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: March 08, 2019, 12:21:35 am »

I've been playing with this mod, and pouring over this post for pretty much the past like 3 weeks, and i have a (somewhat) good grasp on this mod so far, I was wondering, could you please tell me the new and updated requirements for each transformation, because after a fair while of grinding, I have super saiyan, and I attempted to turn ssj4 by using super saiyan and oozaru, but, I'm just a golden oozaru, is there something i'm missing? Further more, is there a way to edit your power level, or give yourself transformations, and the ability to use all of the ki attacks by editing some files? I've tried this with cheat engine, but the closest i've gotten is using the dfhack command to give a test character max stats, and he started out as a super saiyan. I think this mod is an excellent addition to adventure mode, and all of the care that goes into it, clearly shows, i'm having tons of fun cutting crundles in half with kienzans, I'm just curious, because it would be fun to just tear the world apart as a necro super saiyan god

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: March 10, 2019, 02:23:38 am »

You need to have super saiyan trained up to SS2 levels for golden oozaru, as I recall--just stay in super saiyan for as long as you can as often as you can and that'll happen. Ki attacks are impossible to balance for weird technical reasons, so I've tried to make them at the very best exceedingly uncommon, and I don't know how you could add them with DFHack. Editing power level can only be done with editing attributes--power level is solely determined by attributes and transformations, so just edit your attributes to get your power level up.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: March 14, 2019, 10:54:38 pm »

Just a suggestion, if you wanna, perhaps you could change up the title music or something to a Dragon Ball song.

GR00VI

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: March 15, 2019, 10:02:30 pm »

Does anyone know all the current requirements for all of the saiyan transformations?

Ufirum

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: March 17, 2019, 08:22:46 am »

Can't you gain the ability to fly even if you aren't tagged as flier? Cause I can't figure out how.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: March 17, 2019, 09:05:13 pm »

Can't you gain the ability to fly even if you aren't tagged as flier? Cause I can't figure out how.

Nope, not even an option to add with syndromes. Legit would if I could.

Does anyone know all the current requirements for all of the saiyan transformations?

Wiki has 'em here, for the most part just train it up.

Nepptu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: April 21, 2019, 11:24:24 am »

Is it possible to play as cell? It seems like a shame to include Beerus, Majin Buu, and the normal androids as playable races but not the bio-android.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: April 21, 2019, 03:08:54 pm »

Bionic android should be an available option.

Nepptu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: April 21, 2019, 03:11:53 pm »

Hey, thanks for replying. For some reason my version of the mod didnt have the "[OUTSIDER_CONTROLLABLE]" tag in cells raws. I tried adding it back in multiple times and it crashed, so I figured it was a different problem maybe and I was only making it worse. After a while it worked though. Still puzzled on that absorption thing though.

Mister Fister

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: May 29, 2019, 03:31:39 pm »

So I'm a bit of a noob to this mod, and searching through 20% of this thread has led me to no clues. Are there any different ki attacks besides the starting ones + throwing ki from your inventory? If so, how do I obtain them?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: May 30, 2019, 12:56:19 pm »

So I'm a bit of a noob to this mod, and searching through 20% of this thread has led me to no clues. Are there any different ki attacks besides the starting ones + throwing ki from your inventory? If so, how do I obtain them?

Nope, I couldn't figure out a way to balance them. Melee attacks I can intercept and modify velocity and accuracy of based on attacker and attacked, projectiles I have no such luck.

Mister Fister

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: May 31, 2019, 01:43:01 pm »

Maybe when they add in the magic system in their future update, you'll be able to make something work. Or maybe do something similar to the firebreathing ability dragons have?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: May 31, 2019, 03:01:33 pm »

Nah, dragonfire breath is a uniquity, no way to replicate any individual part of it, it's a full package. Magic will probably help.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 88